Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Maybe just maybe
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2013, 01:46 AM

Soklov was walking through the halls of Shove it Saturday. After the lost at the rumble match the past Monday. His sister made him train twice as hard. She had always done this when she felt he could have done better. She was the older sister and she was not to be tell no or otherwise. Sokolov's cell went off as he was walking. He stopped and reached into his pocket pulled out his iPhone. He slid his thumb across the screen and put it to his ear.

Sokolov-"Oh hey sis. What's up?"

Natasha-"Nothing. I'm checking up on your ass. You better have done the training I told you to do, or else I'll come down there and kick your ass."

Sokolov-"Duh, I don't need you going ape shit on me."

As his sister started to speak. He noticed a man in a suit putting up some sort of paper on a wall. He titled his head and thought for a moment. Should he go over there and check it out or wait till the man left. He shrugged his shoulders and made his mind to walk over there now. So with that he walked over. He forgot about his sister and hung up the phone. She was going to be pissed off but oh well.

Sokolov walked up to the man and stood next to him.

Sokolov-"So what are you hanging up there?"

???-"Oh well this is a sign up sheet for this Saturday. It's for the Night of Ladders. Where the winning gets a shot at the TV title."

Sokolov nodded his head. He thought it was a good thing to try. Hell if he won he would get a shot at the TV title and who wouldn't want a shot at a title.

Sokolov-"Well shit, sign me up then. I've never been in a ladder match, but I'm down for a match like that. Hell it might turn out to be a good type of match for me."

He turned to the male in the suit and put out his hand to shake.

Sokolov-"Sorry, I didn't tell you my name. I'm Sokolov Red. Nice to meet you."

???-"Oh well it's nice to meet you Sokolov. I'm Steve Sayors. I'm one of the interviewers."

The two shook hands and smiled. Sokolov had pulled a pen out of his pocket. He was kinda shocked that he had one. He guessed it was one of those red strings of fates times. So with that he signed his name on the sheet.

Sokolov-"Well all done. I'm in like sin."

Sayors-"Well I wish you luck Sokolov. I'll see you around. I got things to do and I have to interview a few people. So till we meet again. Take care."

Sokolov thanked him and the two shook hands. Steve left and Sokolov's cell went off. His face went pale as the caller I.D. said The red bitch. His sister Natasha.
Edit Hate Post Like Post