Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Feedback (Night of Ladders-RP #2)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-08-2013, 08:17 PM

Ion is sitting with his girlfriend, Jo Jo Offerman at a Beach in Miami, Florida. He is with her because she wanted to g tanning.

Swift X Ion: "Now, lets see on what I observe from these two promos...Up first, Caliban. His segment was basically aimed at Jonny Rebel, because he is scared of me. Caliban said and I quote, " Jonny the only way you walk out of that ladder match on shove it alive is if I decide I've hurt you enough before you lose the ability too." That was really funny. Caliban, your not even going to set foot up the ladder as I'm going to lay you outside of the ring. Its not going to be a great night for you. I really mean that, really. You just got signed in July Caliban. What have you done in XWF to make you think that you can hurt someone? Let me pause real quick...We have a Guy that thinks he is tough...someone who is mad as hell...and a Rebel.

Jo Jo: "Can you rub this sun tan lotion on my back?"

"Yeah baby."

Ion starts talking again as he rubs Sun Tan Lotion on Jo Jo.

"This Saturday, its going to be me and...other people I don't care about in this match, that will be inducted into the X List. Saturday is going to be a special day for Jonny Rebel. The guy went to check out ladders for this match, thinking he could get an upper hand. Matt Lennox, your not even making up the ladder if I say so.All you did was sit on your car and talk about flags and junk. Your little ERA that's supposed to happen, yeah, that's going to have to wait until after, I'm champion."

Ion finishes rubbing the sun tan lotion on Jo J.

"You see, all of us competitors have a target on our backs. We are going to give each other hell out there.. But, the only threat in this match is...me. I am better than all of you guys combined. You guys are lucky I joined this match. After all, that's what being an X is all about."

The camera fades as Ion and Jo Jo run towards the water.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post