Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tag Team Championship
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 06:46 PM

I just wonder if those Brotherhood boys would be so kind to do somethin' we did for them.. a match for the Tag Team Titles in three weeks. August 28th.. The Brotherhood vs. The Congregation.

How about it, man?

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2013, 06:50 PM

me and Feder get the next shot at whoever is the champ..

sorry guys.. just business

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-08-2013, 06:50 PM

What are we talkin' about here, Eli?
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:03 PM

This may sound a bit odd, Duke, but I like ya. We both enjoy the ridin' on the bikes. We're different in many ways, but there's a few common denominators there too.

You give The Congregation another shot at the Tag Team Titles... and I'll let ya pick which option ya want IF ya boys are success again. At least if the boss is ok with it..

A) I'll drop the Unites States title. Then, we'll have a tournament for it. I'll be in it, and the only other people that will get to be in it is The Brotherhood.

B) I'll fight any opponent of your choice at Lethal Lottery 2 in any match ya want. Hell in a Cell.. Inferno.. Buried Alive.. whatever your mind can conjure up.

C) I'll give you someone in The Congregation, but I choose that.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:12 PM

I'm the one that deserves a shot! It's time for me to right the wrong that Sebastian Duke did when we teamed up and he managed to LOSE THE MATCH BEFORE I COULD EVEN GET TO THE RING! IF YAH SUH-MEEEELLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!! THAT ROSE SMITH PUSSY COMING UP OFF MY COCK AND BIZZALLS!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2013, 07:13 PM

^^ you're insults at Rose are getting older than ur ballsack dude.. hang up the boots bitch!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:14 PM

BUT I'M DONATHAN!

BIZZITCH!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-08-2013, 07:19 PM

Mr. XWF, how bout you just keep swimming around in Marina Bay while the real men do the talking here.

Let me correct a few points here.

1) Gilmour and Feder are NOT next. Nash & Callaway are next.

2) After Griff and I get through them, Eli, your Congregation can have its rematch, but it won't be you. It'll be the former champs, Mystica and Elisha.

3) Gilmour, if you can get Feder a day pass from that nursing home, yall can be third in line.

4) Mr. XWF, yeah I managed to lose before you got there because you're so God damned stupid, you ended up like a half hour late for the match. It's too bad that helmet didn't sink your ass straight to the bottom.

5) Shut the fuck up. Eli and I have business to discuss.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:31 PM

A few points that actually matter and come from somebody with a bulge instead of a gap.

1) Bizzitch, don't come around talking like you're some voice of authority. I've had a shot lined up since before anyone else involved in this discussion and you'll either willingly accept that or I'll make management FORCE IT DOWN YOUR GOD DAMN THROAT! [kind of how Dr. X-tremity is going to shove his extremity down your throat!!!]

2) Bizzitch, you don't get to say I was late to a match that you managed to lose before it started. How could you believe that fake Mr. XWF was the real one? Did you even CHECK HIS COCK? FUCKING IDIOT! DID YOU??? ANYBODY CAN PUT ON A SPARKLY MASK BUT AIN'T NO MOTHER FUCKER AROUND THESE PARTS WHO CAN CLAIM A PACKAGE LIKE THIS HERE LOG AND THE BIG ASS WATERMELONS DANGLING BELOW IT! How could you possibly get fooled? How? How? How? How? HOW? HOW?? HOW??? That's gonna be my new thing bizzitch! Come around with a sign that has your gay ass looking face on it and says HOW? It pretty much speaks for itself!

3) Bizzitch, you're a bizzitch.

4) I fucked Rose Smith today.

5) I'm Donathan.

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
(08-08-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-08-2013, 07:47 PM

"How about I make some points, shall I?

One, Peter Gilmour eats too much chicken parm, which leads into point two.

Two, Gilmour is FAT! By that logic, he should be last in line, no matter how many elderly home escapees he gets to back him up.

Three, We should all admire Mr. XWF's bedazzled Storm Trooper helmet.

Four, Are you scared of Eli, Duke? Why won't you let him be in the title match when he was the guy who originally won the belts? Sounds sketchy, like when Heyman barred me from competing in the Rumble. You both know that if the man you don't want in got involved, your plans would be fucked faster than Mr. XWF fucks Rose Smith.

Five, Eli is an associate of the Circle, and therefore me, so if you'll allow Gilly into this discussion, I will stay.

Six, Gilly and Feder? They lost the belts to Knightmask and Cobra! They aren't even fit for third!"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-08-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:51 PM

Mr. XWF...

Last year we had a match at Autumn in Hell where we earned the right to a Tag Team title shot.

We still haven't cashed in that shot.

I think it's time.

Is... is that boy... that boy with the... the big ol' dick... ready?

We could make history.

Orrrr

You
Me
Luca

vs.
Soldier
Gilmour
Mystery

in a

SEMEN

BLOOD

AND FECES MATCH!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Mr. XWF (08-08-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:52 PM

And Luca is right.

Why is Sebastian Duke afraid of Eli James IV?

It's nothing to be ashamed of, Duke. I'm just curious.
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-08-2013)
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 07:58 PM

How 'bout ya let me choose which members of the Congregation fight for the belts? I'll tell ya what.. I won't be a part of the official match. How about that?

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 08:04 PM

Yeah Kingster I was talking about our title shot but didn't want to say it was with you because that'll make him try to duck us even more now. THEN AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER BECAUSE WE'RE TAKING THAT SHIT NO MATTER WHAT HE WANTS! THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK IS READY AND THROBBING WITH ANTICIPATION!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 08:10 PM

Good. I have this picture in my mind of us delivering our finishers to Duke and Griffin at the same time. We then hump their faces to a three count while Luca, Eli and his nine bitches cheer for us at ringside.

But for now, I'm interested in what Eli has in store for Duke. I gotta say, I've never seen so much shrinkage from the Angel of Darkness. Eli, what did you do to Duke to make him so afraid?
Hate Post Like Post
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-08-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-08-2013, 08:13 PM

"He exists. A man of God drives out once more a man of the devil, which Gilly dong worships all day every single fucking day. Then again, this is Duke we're talking about, so it's not that philosophical. Eli's better than Duke, and he's scared of that fact. Why do you think he aligned himself with Gilly? He needed to feel better about himself somehow."

Hate Post Like Post
(08-08-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-08-2013)
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 08:13 PM

Why shouldn't he be?

Duke's BIG RETURN.. ready to beat the great King James, yes I call him James.. ready to take everyone out.. end the Black Circle.. and end John Madison's reign.. and his first match back.. he lost.. to me.

Plus, darkness is always afraid of the light. Go in a dark room and flip the switch and see where the darkness goes.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-08-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013), John_Black (08-08-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 08:20 PM

"Holy shit Eli, we're like in sync. Does that make me a member of the Congregation? Am I eligible to be in the tag title match that may or may not happen if you're allowed to be picked? Nah, that shit would make Duke quake even more than he already is."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(08-08-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 08:21 PM

You heard it here first Sebastian and Griffin! Two spooge guzzlers who Admiral Appendage is intimately familiar with ARE GOING TO GET ROCK BOTTOMED AND HUMPED TO FUCKIN DEATH! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER THE INSIDE OF MY HELMET JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
(08-08-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-08-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-08-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 08:23 PM

Damn, Duke. You are so fucked. Eli is ready to flip the switch, and Mr. XWF is ready to splooge all over your face.
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 08:23 PM

Great minds think alike, especially when its truth. I knew me joinin' you boys in the Black Circle was a good decision.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 08:26 PM

"Yeah Duke, how are you going to be able to step out in public, once the lights are on and you almost drown in semen? (we want you to live long enough to get shit for that one, hence almost) Fucked times two, add in the fact that Three Times Better Sid Feder exists, and that's like six times the fucking. Fuck dude, you're more fucked than Rose Smith after a night with Mr. XWF."

Hate Post Like Post
(08-08-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-08-2013, 09:13 PM

"May I intercede here? Listen to all of you deciding the future of the Tag Team Championships. There's just one little problem with that boys."

Alexandra chuckles softly strolling into the center of all of them, walking right up to Duke.

"You and your little partner Griffin are going to have to face the Angels first. And those titles you two hold so dearly right now, are going to be ours. I'll be watching very closely until our match Duke. Believe me when I say, those titles are coming home with us. Just face the facts, you cant beat us. The last time we were in the ring together, I almost had you. Keep my title warm for me."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 09:16 PM

Rose never fucked Mr. XWF.. she couldn't find his dick

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 09:19 PM

"Probably because it was already inside her. Oh please, keep giving pitches right down the middle. I'll just keep knocking them out of the park. Wait, why am I referring to baseball? Baseball sucks, then again so does Gilly. Fitting analogy, the more I think about it."

Hate Post Like Post
(08-08-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 09:22 PM

you suck more than mr xwf does so shut it prick

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-08-2013, 09:29 PM

"Oh is the Pillsbury Doughboy upset with us? Go shove some twinkies down your throat and choke."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(08-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

suck my dick u filthy cunt

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

"When will you stop crying that I beat you? It's not like I made you go after Johnny boy instead of going for me. You brought the assault on yourself. You really suck at thinking, don't you?

Hell, let's get the your logic train rolling. I beat you, twice, so here's how it looks:

Petey Gilly sucks more than Luca, who sucks more than Mr. XWF."

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (08-08-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 09:30 PM

u can never beat me one one one.. end of story BITCH

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 09:39 PM

"Warfare:

Luca Arzegotti versus Peter Gilmour. One on one. It would've stayed that way had you not made it differently. I won, you lost.

Wild Card Weekend:

Luca Arzegotti pins and eliminates Peter Gilmour. No interference. No screwjobs. You lost, I won and ended up winning the whole fucking thing.

I beat you, ruined your hopes, killed your dreams.

Now you say I need to beat you in a fair way? Again, would've on Warfare had you not gotten overzealous. Your fault, not mine.

Go ahead and cry some more though, your tears are delicious."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(08-08-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-08-2013, 09:47 PM

"Oh boo hoo, you hurt my feelings Peter. God, you really are pathetic. Come on man, you can think of a better insult than that can't you? I mean, cunt is just so over used. Furthermore, I don't have a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers. That's what it would take to find that thing you want to call a penis."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(08-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-09-2013), MattWard (08-09-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 09:57 PM

(08-08-2013, 09:54 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(08-08-2013, 09:29 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: suck my dick u filthy cunt

I've incinerated planers.

"Oh shit! Badass alert! Incinerated planners and whatnot! Man, what did those little organizers ever do to you?

Okay, now back to insulting Gilmour."

Hate Post Like Post
MattWard (08-09-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 10:13 PM

"Jeez man, priorities. You doom an entire planet to death because you don't like how they organize their shit? That is hilarious. Now, back to the main discussion here, how much of a fuckwit Peter Gilmour actually is."

OOC: We both knew that day would come, Satty. lol

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-08-2013, 10:55 PM

I do remember when the challenge was made from the Brotherhood toward the Congregation, that Eli James forced me into stipulations in order for his side to agree to the match.

I'd be willing to allow Eli James to insert himself into this match, pending he agrees to a stipulation.

If the Brotherhood lost to the Congregation then Griff and I would have had to join Eli and bow and blah blah.

The ball is in my court. Eli, you can pick any two of your Congregation, including yourself if you choose, provided you agree to one stipulation. When my Brotherhood beats your Congregation, again, your little cult that isn't a cult... vanishes... You disban the Congregation, for good!

If you agree to that stipulation, then after Griff and I dispose of Nash and Callaway, we'll gladly defeat your Congregation again.

That's the deal.

Take it or leave it.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-08-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-08-2013, 11:27 PM

"If you and Griffy can beat us. IF, being the operative word there Duke. You may have faced me, but all it takes is one time to study someone."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-09-2013, 04:08 AM

Luca.. still havent beaten me without the black circle or congregations help so fuck u.

satty... ur not galactus so u cant incinerate planets or me.

alexandra.... ur still a whore

keep making fun guys... u will all get urs in the end.. trust me

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-09-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2013, 05:39 AM

PETERS GONNA RAID YOUR FUCKIN FRIDGE.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-09-2013, 06:34 AM

im gonna rip out your heart and stomp on it John

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2013, 10:19 AM

How about his Duke...

You & Griffin against Me, Mystica, and Luca.

We win, we get the tag team titles.

You guys win, you get John Madison at Lethal Lottery 2.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post