Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tag Team Championship
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 09:44 PM

Oh, I haven't forgotten about LJ Havok. I'll be watching Madness to make sure that he wins his 2/3 falls match with a final score of 2-0. If he doesn't, then he has some explaining to do.

And that tag match with his buddy Caliban on Warfare.

You better not fuck this up, LJ.
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline
The Fucking Career Killer

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-10-2013, 09:44 PM

(08-10-2013, 09:40 PM)Jonny Rebel Said: I'm a rookie and I know I'm going to get bombarded by Luca, Satellite and the other vets in here but I just wanted to point out a few things::

First off Troy, Paradoxica wasn't talking in Yoda. He just pulls off the third person talking better than you.

Second, I think Peter and Madison are forgetting about the other opponent in their match, LJ Havok. Even if the Black Circle or the Brotherhood get involved, I think you may see an uprising by the rookies. That shit isn't happening this time. If LJ loses, it will be fair and square.

Third, how did XWF manage to become the place to be for the "not of this world"? We've got immortals, aliens, time travelers and a Chicken Parmesan eating demon? WTF!

Come on Man....bring the backlash.

fuck "It" lol and Uprising indeed trust i have a few tricks up my sleeve 2 we'll just be creeping up from behind

[Image: troy_zps1385e6e7.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-10-2013, 10:21 PM

Caliban is sitting in the corner listening to the scattered arguing of rookies and veterans and laughs

You know I've opened my mouth about all the shit your all repeating one more time right now and frankly I don't care but who the hell brought in these rookies? Come on guys I'm a rookie and even I'm embarrassed for you, especially you Troy, here's a note mate, nobody takes anyone seriously when they talk about themselves in the 3rd person, you think it makes you walk higher than the rest of us when really it's just making everyone in this room consider you a joke. If your going to man up to someone and act like your the shit before your first fight, Like me, don't make yourself sound like someone not even worth beating up

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-10-2013, 10:34 PM

(08-10-2013, 10:21 PM)Caliban Said: Caliban is sitting in the corner listening to the scattered arguing of rookies and veterans and laughs

You know I've opened my mouth about all the shit your all repeating one more time right now and frankly I don't care but who the hell brought in these rookies? Come on guys I'm a rookie and even I'm embarrassed for you, especially you Troy, here's a note mate, nobody takes anyone seriously when they talk about themselves in the 3rd person, you think it makes you walk higher than the rest of us when really it's just making everyone in this room consider you a joke. If your going to man up to someone and act like your the shit before your first fight, Like me, don't make yourself sound like someone not even worth beating up

If you think i was mad about that or anything along the lines of that your wrong. maybe i shouldnt of reacted before i actually tried to read his post. As for me being a rookie thats no issue to me, the proof will be in the ring..so til then i give respect when its earned.

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-11-2013, 12:10 AM

Caliban turns to the locker room

Seriously where do they find these guys! Dude everything you just said contradicted everything else you have said since you walked into this room. You just sadly regurgatated the line "I give respect when it's earned" and yet your entire personality is a guy who talks in the 3rd person. You are aware that people who can talk in the 3rd person and not sound and look like a fucking moron are people who have earned the respect of others and are allowed to do so. What have you done? Me, ask around about Jordan Caliban and you will hear stories and opinions, I got threw into the 6th row in my first match in this company and the only person to throw it in my face is the man who did it. I've been here 2 weeks, lets see how many people give a shit what your name is if you make it that far

Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-11-2013, 12:30 AM

Omg you guys are dickheads just cuz i refered to myself as Troy, doesnt mean i speak in third person at all times. Get off the fucking gas.. once i deal with Kain i got open callout for all you fuck-boyz tired of being nice!

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-11-2013, 01:22 AM

jesus christ you may as well of added a hash tag at the end of that sentence, buddy I would like your ideas and I respect a man who likes to get in someones face but frankly I hear everything your saying every week on TV 3 times a week. You wanna be a hard nut here? Say and do what you have to say and do not what everyone said and did before you

Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-11-2013, 01:31 AM

lol Caliban, you have the nerve to say you see wt i do every week on TV when you run around tryna play mediator and acting like the hand of justice with your whole King match noise. You want to lose to the "Rookie" I'll be mooooooore than happy to show you just how uncommon i can get, Your next tired of seeing your lips move...

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-11-2013, 01:52 AM

God your stupid, I'm a rookie numb nut and unlike you I have no fear of losing, I'm not playing mediator for shit, open your eyes lad I'm pissing people off, you think this is about the king match then your blind. I'm not standing up for justice you tool I'm standing up for us, the ROOKIES, I'm making sure that one of us gets the shot he deserves instead of getting buried under a pointless feud that's being going for way too long and making sure this company knows that it wont be happening anymore.THAT IS WHAT THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN ABOUT. But you, I'm going to make sure you fail at every turn, look at this locker room, if I was doing what you are saying they would be laughing at me and heres the thing Troy, they aren't but they are laughing at how badly you make a mess of every response you make because your too stupid to understand what your responding too

Oh and Troy, Goldberg wants his catch phrase back

Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-11-2013, 02:08 AM

I understand the fact of you looking out for the rookies and everything cause i want my shot when its due. But one would believe you would of understood when i said i should of read the post before i responded and the fact you couldnt tell i was just poking fun at the dude is bs. You get all stiff and serious tryna expose me to all the Vets like you seriously think im sweating you or anyone else, I dont care if ppl think im a asshole plz check my profile. Soon you'll see how against the system we really are, soon you'll understand why i open my mouth and talk around vets like ive been here for years. Soon,...

Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-11-2013, 04:36 AM

Jonny leaves the room shaking his head.

~Great, now the rookies are bitching like the vets do. I'm out of this.~
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-11-2013, 11:56 AM

Troy..Troy..Troy. Win a match and people will take you more seriously. First match is with Joseph Kain right? Win that match and THEN come back here and talk shit. Then just maybe people will take it a little better. The thing is as long as you are in this company making more enemies than allies, you will not survive. My enemies reveal themselves, as do my allies. But if you just walk around talking shit and do nothing of value for anyone to respect...how do you think you are going to be taken seriously. Especially talking in third person, you might as well walk around with the schtick that Dolph Ziggler did when he was repackaged in WWE and walk around saying, "Hi, I'm Troy Turner." Because its the same damn thing and everyone gets sick of it. You better decide what kind of wrestler you want to be before you go any further or the whole roster will eat you alive... No disrespect intended, but those are some things you might wanna be aware of.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-11-2013, 12:39 PM

ONE? Did you just call yourself one? sorry I stopped listening after you did that, for once Jonny's right, this is pathetic and quite frankly your going to be about as meaningful as a shit in the river Thames here mate, you want to keep this going go see if they will let you wrestle me some time. Other than that this was a petty waste of my time I'm done and I'm embarrassed by myself for my involvement. LJ I think we need a green room discussion, things on Monday night are getting pretty tense and half these fools are going to be no use at all not to mention I may not be able to form words after this ladder match tonight

Caliban gives Troy one last pitying look and follows rebel

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-11-2013, 12:45 PM

(08-11-2013, 11:56 AM)ljTheSavior Said: Win a match and people will take you more seriously. First match is with Joseph Kain right? Win that match and THEN come back here and talk shit. Then just maybe people will take it a little better.

Hey look, Caliban. Your buddy LJ Havok gave you some advice as well.
Hate Post Like Post
Paradoxica Offline
This one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-11-2013, 12:46 PM

(08-11-2013, 12:39 PM)Caliban Said: ONE? Did you just call yourself one? sorry I stopped listening after you did that, for once Jonny's right, this is pathetic and quite frankly your going to be about as meaningful as a shit in the river Thames here mate, you want to keep this going go see if they will let you wrestle me some time. Other than that this was a petty waste of my time I'm done and I'm embarrassed by myself for my involvement. LJ I think we need a green room discussion, things on Monday night are getting pretty tense and half these fools are going to be no use at all not to mention I may not be able to form words after this ladder match tonight

Caliban gives Troy one last pitying look and follows rebel

This one understands not. If the one named Caliban is embarrassed to the point of wanting to end a conversation with the one named Troy Turner, why would he continue to insult him instead of walking away from the argument? Is that one mentally deficient? It would appear so, being that the man dismissively challenged him and then went on to say he was indeed embarrassed. There seems to be something wrong with that train of thought.

[Image: paradoxica_zps1d2e397b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paradoxica's post:
Rebel (08-11-2013)
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-11-2013, 01:19 PM

Caliban sticks his head back in the door, looks at the entire room, says

Sorry did some one say something when I left the room? Well aren't you all just so hardcore, can I leave now or should I wait outside and hear what you have to say to me when I'm not here

and leaves again

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-11-2013, 01:28 PM

ill make sure LJ stays healthy for our match on the 19th. I'm not overlooking him like John Maddy is. he's overlooking me too but he knows he can't beat me and I'm going to shut everybody up after the 19th win or lose

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post