Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Chance for Glory (Night of Ladders-RP #1)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-08-2013, 04:31 PM

Ion is seen walking around town, at about 2:00 PM in the afternoon

"The Ladder...

The chance for glory...

The reason why we take High-risks...

The Ladder Match on Shove It will be a special one because after all, its my favorite match to watch. This will be my first-ever Ladder Match to compete in. I will amaze the fans when I hit the 450 Splash off the Ladder. I bet I can too. But, when I go into this match, I have to physically and mentally put. my mind to the prize that everyone is chasing for. The Championship. The Championship symbolizes that your the best in that company or division. Since, I've became a pro, I have yet won a major company championship. I will give every single competitor in this match with a vicious 450 at anytime. When I climb the ladder and someone is on top of there, and they're trying to throw me off, you best believe that they're coming with me."

Ion starts to smile a little

"Picture me somehow winning the Ladder Match this Saturday, and then after that, I become TV Champion. The ratings would skyrocket. Swift "X" Ion as TV Champion, just a few weeks after his return, Ion has proved that he can be a champion and drive this Company to the very top of the mountain."

Ion stops at a local Smoothie Shop

"May I have a Strawberry Banana Smoothie please?"

Ion pays for the smoothie and starts walking again

"As I was saying, me as Champion would change the landscape of XWF. It would be my first Title Match, my first Major match...EVER in XWF, and I can prove that I can be the best as an X. Its not easy making it to the Main Event scene, but it looks like its easy to be the Main Event. But, how would I know until I win this Ladder Match. This means the world tto me, as its my time to be a champion for once. Learning how toake ththe right moves aat the right ttime...learning how to execute the right way...on top of that...learning on what it takes to win a match."

As Ion is walkimg, some fans walk up to him asking for autographs and walks again

"Me in a Ladder Match is dangerous ffor others in this match also. I mean, I wouldn't trust myself in this match if, I was someone else. Listening to all the fans in the world are waiting for this special night. I will climb that ladder, and become the #1 Contender for the TV Championship and defeat Mr. Satellite. The chance for glory begins. I am Swift...X...Ion."

The camera fades as Ion turns around a corner

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post