Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
rebel yell
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-08-2013, 03:24 PM

Caliban is sitting drinking a coffee a little more sober than he was previously but instead of the hangover and non drinker should have he seems full of energy, he is almost bouncing when the camera puts it's full attention on him

Goddamn Johnny yah gone and doned it didn't yah, you wanna make fun, you wanna crack jokes and pretend that you don't know that on saturday night I'm going to use a ladder to make every nightmare you ever had seem like a Disney movie. You don't get this rebel I AM IN A BAD FUCKING FIGHTING MOOD, and really thats not your fault, I just got out of hospital only to have the thing that put me there, that goddamn rumble mean fuck all for anyone in the end. Do not make this ladder match all about you for me because all meat and 2 potato jokes aside.... I am not the person in this company to fuck with at this moment in time, oh and on a side bar death whatever it is, awww boys tables? Watch what I do with the ladders and just imagine how good I am with a table.

Caliban stops sips his coffee and takes a long drag of his cigarette

But back to the rebel, you make fun of that which brought me to your doorstep in the first place, Johnny the only way you walk out of that ladder match on shove it alive is if I decide I've hurt you enough before you lose the ability too. You just poked the worst kind of dog there is, a pissed off Ulster Scot with fuck all to lose and nothing to do from here till Saturday but get angrier and think of new ways, ways that an old man in a hardware store wouldn't have nightmares about to break your career into so many pieces there won't be enough left of it to be remembered

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post