Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forecast for 8/12 rings true
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 10:46 AM Question  Forecast for 8/12 rings true -->

MAIN EVENT
Shawn Steele
- vs -
Andrew Aldway
Last Man Standing

This match lived up to everything it was billed to be. These two hot up and comers of the XWF both proved why they've been rising up the ranks since their respective arrivals. After a rather intense competition with the crowd even chanting "holy shit" at one point, Shawn Steele would prove to be the better opportunist when Andrew Aldway failed to prepare himself for Evertrusts surprise attack. Had Aldway known he'd need to fend off Evertrust exactly 14 minutes into the match, he may have had a chance.

Evertrust's actions were said to be some of the most gruesome and repulsive that the XWF has seen in some time, using such simple everyday items to inflict such unorthodox and disturbing forms of bodily harm. All of us at the XWF wish Andrew Aldway a speedy recovery.

You know those times in life that you always think back to and wish you could change? Wish you could somehow just fix. If only you had done this one, little, tiny, almost insignificant thing differently then everything would have turned out better? We all have moments of our lives that fit that description, don't we? Or at least we did at one point; perhaps our younger and more innocent years? It's such a tragedy that no matter how...much...you...wish - there's nothing you can change about those moments. Do you remember August 12th, 2013? It was one of those days that will live forever.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣'s post:
Rebel (08-08-2013)
⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ Offline
░▒▓ ℰvεℛ ℑrušt™ ▓▒░

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 06:03 PM

"Will?"

You mean "has."

Somebody around here is mixing up past tense with future tense. Tell me, innocent one, do you view the roads through your rear view mirror as you drive forward, or do you keep your eyes ahead as you speed in reverse? Which do you feel to be more productive? Don't think too hard about it - simply deliver the answer that rests on your tongue, young mind.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-09-2013, 05:28 AM

*yawn* what's the matter Evertrust did you find that giving is better than receiving chap?

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-09-2013)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 11:45 AM

:3 x Better:
Well, as long as we're doing the fortune telling thing. . ...?

What a sight it is, or was, to see Sid Feder prove that he's Three Times Better than that crackpot mother fucker named Evertrust. Sure, Evertrust had some luck against lower tier talent -- I'm looking at current and former Connection members when I say that -- but we all know Evertrust hasn't been in the XWF long enough to defeat Mr. Lethal Lotto himself; Mr. 24/7, 3 x Better, Sid Mother Fucking Feder.

Let's all pretend to tell the future -- if anybody sees a future that involved me actually losing to this fuck, please speak up now so I can bash your fucking skull into pieces as soon as I'm done walking over Evertrust like he was a fucking Smurf.

Anyone?

Didn't_________fucking_______think_______so!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Mr. Radio (08-10-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-10-2013)