Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
98 rock morning show interview
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 10:03 AM

The scene opens up to 98 rock studios in Baltimore Maryland. A mustang pulls into a parking spot and Matt Lennox gets out of it. He looks at the building with a little smirk. He walks in and gets in the elevator and goes up a couple floors and is greeted by a secretary.

Matt- Hi, I'm here for the morning show. My name is Matt Lennox.

Secretary- Oh! The wrestler, Justin has been excited to talk to you.

Matt- Oh I bet.

Secretary- Hold on one minute let me phone them.

While she is on the phone Matt looks around the waiting area at all the old photos of previous guests. Like Slash, Jim Norton and Pablo Francisco.

Secretary- Mr. Lennox? They said you could come in.

Matt walks through the door and sees Josh Speigel, Scott the producer and Justin Shlagel all talking and laughing.

Justin- We are gonna take a short break. When we come back we are gonna have XWF wrestler Matt Lennox.

Matt walks into the room to a warm greeting. Justin and Scott get up and shake his hand while Josh just nods at him. (Josh is awkward)

Scott- So you ever done radio?

Matt- A long time ago I did a little something. But this is my first major radio appearance.

Justin- It's great to have you man, I am a huge wrestling fan. I just got into XWF. I'm glad you ditched that whole Incredible thing.

Matt- Yeah, me too.

Scott- How about we get started then shall we.

All three men sit down with Josh waiting for the commercial to end. As it ends it comes into a small intro of music.

Scott- Welcome back everybody, our next guess is XWF's own Matt Lennox. Now Matt, you know you aren't the first wrestler we've had here. We have had people like CM Punk before.

Matt- Ha, nice. You know he was in XWF for a while.

Scott- No I didn't know that, did he do better there than in WWE?

Matt- Hell no, it was like watching a 8 year old getting pushed around by all the bullies at the playground. Don't get me wrong CM Punk was a nice guy and all but in my opinion he should've stuck with WWE.

Scott- Damn.

Justin- Alright Matt, as you know I'm a huge wrestling fan. It's always an honor to meet someone who's in the business. I go to a bunch of shows for Maryland Championship Wrestling. Have you ever wrestled there?

Matt- A while ago I did. I wasn't there for a long time but I felt I made my mark there. I never won the world title but I competed for it. I competed against a bunch of big names there like Joey Mercury, Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt. I loved my time there even though it was short lived.

Justin- What happened after you left there?

Matt- I did what every other wrestler does at that stage in their career. I toured the independent circuit. I had a good time doing so, I got to go against some tough guys. I even made it to one show for ROH but I didn't like it. And now, I'm here in XWF.

Justin- I saw my first XWF paper view for the first time. I think it was the one where you were starting your whole Incredible People faction and you lost for the tag titles. I felt that XWF paper views are more extreme than some of the old ECW stuff.

Matt- I guess you could say it is, I was kind of young when ECW was in its ultimate prime but I caught some of the old stuff before they shut down. You gotta remember, we have the guy who made ECW what it was. This time around he is making it more hardcore than ever. Even though he doesn't run the whole show, you know he's whispering in 's ear.

Justin- So you're a Paul Heyman guy?

Matt- Hah, I consider myself a Paul Heyman guy. I'm pretty sure we all do. Everyone has their problems with people and I let it out on Night of Payne.

Justin- Wait, that was all real?

Matt- Yup, I arrived at the show that night and Paul walked up to me and told me "take this mic, go out there and talk. Talk about anything you want. I want you to complain about us and the whole company". So I walked out and I let it all out. I told people how I felt and it was 100% me. It wasn't that gimmick crap that XWF management wanted me to do. After that I gained a lot more respect for everyone. The fact that they let me go out there and do all that showed me that they care and they want everyone to be happy.

Justin- Wow! That's awesome

Josh- I wish we could do that to someone here.

Matt- Why don't you Josh?

Josh- Well I....

Scott- Shut up Josh, you're scared! I bet if we called Dave you wouldn't speak one word!

Josh- Well..... you're right....

All the men laugh except Josh.

Josh- Umm Matt, I have a joke for you.

Scott- Josh, you do this to all out guests and you wonder why you have no friends.

Josh- Just let him hear it! Matt, what does a man with a big penis eat for breakfast?

Matt- What?

Josh- Well, this morning I had some eggs, some bacon and toast.

Matt laughs but the other two hit shrug it off because they've heard it thousands of times.

Justin- So what happened after you gave the little speech at Night of Payne?

Matt- Nothing. I walked to the back handed the mic to Paul. He patted me on the back and said good job. We went on with our business.

Scott- It's good to have a good boss like that.

Matt- Of course, I'm living the dream of most children. Being a professional wrestler. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't thank god for everything I've accomplished.

Justin- So when is your first match back?

Matt- I am actually gonna try and get in this ladder match this Sunday. Shove it night of ladders.

Justin- Nice! I will have to watch!

Matt- It's gonna be a tough one but I think I got this.

Scott- Alright Matt, we are running out of time here. It's sad to say but we gotta kick you out.

Matt- It's all good man.

Justin- Take care sir, we will be watching your match on Sunday.

Scott- We will be back after this commercial break with Josh's news.

Matt gets up and shakes everyone's hand and walks out.
Scene over.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
Rebel (08-08-2013)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Matt Lennox's post!
Unknown Soldier (03-28-2016)