Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 08:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public disclosure of banned member. If you lost to him, take if off your record.
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2013, 02:28 AM

Neptune has been found to be using trash talk in his roleplays that came directly from another writer. The other writer in question has admitted to this and also agrees that it went too far, when originally it only was supposed to be "advice" and the like...

Neptune has been being fed trash talk by this person since sometime within the first month of his XWF return, and as far as I recall he has gone undefeated since his return. I've informed one of the owners of another fed that he was going to go to as soon as I personally asked to hear his side (and he flipped out), and I've also informed some of the people he has beaten but I haven't had time to contact everybody.

Basically, if you took a loss to Neptune in any fashion what so ever, go ahead and disregard the loss. If you keep your records in your sigs, you are welcome to reverse it to a win if you like. A lot of his matches were won BECAUSE of how high his trash talk was scoring as of late. Some of you have recently commented on how he seems like one of the best trash talkers in XWF today... and well... now we know why that was happening.

If anyone is curious about further details, you are welcome to contact me personally.

I apologize to you all for not being on top of this and uncovering it sooner. When I look back, it's obvious, but I guess it just slipped past me. I realize how much it hurts to know you've taken a loss to a cheater and I feel terrible for not catching this sooner.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2013, 05:46 AM

Guess he's not Xtreme champ?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-29-2013, 06:37 AM

Well I feel that as a woman I have to put my two sense into everything, but particularly this situation. I personally have never stolen material, but did use some of my older roleplays from previous feds, which is known as recycling in effeding. I admitted my mistake when confronted and took my punishment and left the XWF retiring my character Sincere Lee Wild.

You have to realize that when you do these things it leaves you with an unfair advantage, while your posting things already said or done your opponent is scrambling to think up original ideas. I know first hand, trust me I did it to Joseph Page who next to Tristan Slater is one of the most talented writers i have worked with.

If you have writers block take a step back or some time off to reevaluate because if you use work that is not yours or post recycled roleplays Shane will know.

As far as Shane I can be the first to say he is fair and just. He gives you the opportunity to tell your side of the situation and allows you personally in a public forum to admit tour mistake yo your peers. When I did this I was judged and ridiculed by some which was expected and deserved, nut as you can see in time if you are honest you will be given a second chance.

Writers block sucks but don't do what has been done before trust me its just not worth it.

Amber

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
(01-29-2013), (01-29-2013), C Y R E N (01-29-2013)
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 06:45 AM

Some of my post made no sense mentioning a couple superstars I did not know were no longer with us bit just go with it lol.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
(01-29-2013), Wallace Witasick (01-29-2013)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2013, 07:40 AM

(01-29-2013, 05:46 AM)Peter Gilmour Said: Guess he's not Xtreme champ?

Nope. Check the boards. Smile Somebody who actually writes their own work is champ now.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(01-29-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-29-2013), Wallace Witasick (01-29-2013)
Nio Offline
The Best in the XWF Today

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-29-2013, 08:12 AM

Hmm... conspicuous...

Not gonna question it cause it is what it is, but...I guess I thought knew him better?

[Image: Nio-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

01-29-2013, 08:27 AM

(01-29-2013, 07:40 AM)Administrator Said:
(01-29-2013, 05:46 AM)Peter Gilmour Said: Guess he's not Xtreme champ?

Nope. Check the boards. Smile Somebody who actually writes their own work is champ now.

Wow, Duke actually **won** something???

(JK buddy, congrats!)

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-29-2013, 08:34 AM

(01-29-2013, 08:12 AM)Nio Said: Hmm... conspicuous...

Not gonna question it cause it is what it is, but...I guess I thought knew him better?

So did I...

And I actually tried to give him a chance to explain himself to me 1 on 1 and it turned into a circus act which later involved Keiko too. She and I got to see Neptune completely lose his shit in a 3 person chat because we both called him on his bullshit. His basic response was that "It was good team work and I had fun doing it" which is insulting as hell to all the people he's faced because they didn't sign up to face a "team" in those matches. He insists there was nothing wrong with what he did even with his "ghost writer" flat out saying he realized it went too far.

So yes... I thought I knew him better too. I was floored by this. There are a lot of matches he would not have won had it not been for how high his trash talk scored... Sad

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-29-2013, 11:45 AM

As a 'victim' of this crime... I can tell you first hand, that I considered Neptune a friend. I chatted with him regularly on Skype. Off the computer and in the real world I'm a damn good judge of character. That's why I don't like many people. When you're sitting behind a fuckin computer screen its hard to judge a guy. Don't think I'm a 'judgmental' guy because that's off base. In my years of experience with people, I've learned that my first intinct is 99% of the time, correct.

When I first heard what was going down and Neptune had been banned for cheating I was talking directly to him. He swore to me up and down he wasn't cheating. I believed him. Probably more so because I wanted to believe him than anything else. Anyhow as I said, I believed him. Then I was confronted with some pretty damning evidence to the contrary. I questioned him on this evidence. He replied with the same excuses he gave Shane and within 2 minutes he split from Skype.

As I said, I considered him a friend and now I feel like not only was I lied to by a friend, but i was also betrayed and that royally pisses me off.

When I pinned him for the X-Treme title it was NOT out of spite. I just want that out there. I pinned him BEFORE getting the evidence. I even had his blessing to do it. With the turn of events, I could not care less, now, whether I had that blessing or not. When I did pin him though, I still thought I was chatting with a friend.

I'm not one to really give two shits about wins and losses. I think most people know that. I don't mind losing. There are some fan-fucking-tastic writers here in the XWF. If I lose though, I'd like to think I wasn't in a handicap match that I wasn't aware of.

I put a lot of time and effort into the things I write. I also know that not everything I write will always resonate with the 'audience' or the judges. It's just the nature of the game we play. If I lose in a singles match, I want it to be because for that particular event, my opponent was a little better than me.

Shane stated that if any of us lost to him since his return that we could reverse it to a win. I don't spout off my record in RP's unless someone brings it to light in their work. As I said, I don't care about records. In this case though.... I am reversing it to a win. I was cheated.... Betrayed.... Lied to.... By a person I considered a friend and as I said that royally pisses me off.

I'm Sebastian Duke, and your God damned right, I approved this mother fucking message....
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(01-29-2013), (01-29-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-06-2013)
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 11:52 AM

I really don't know you Duke but after reading that I totally respect you as a human being. You seem to have a great head on your shoulders. I don't have Skype it know much about it but to lie to your face is a horrible thing to have done especially if you were friends. Admitting the truth could have set him free as it did me and I'm sure deep down he feels bad, but it doesn't change the facts.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
(01-29-2013)
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2013, 12:01 PM

I must admit this, in full disclosure...

... I am Stephen King and I have stolen all of my own works and re-pasted them here as RP's.
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 12:03 PM

Cyren Noooooooooooooooooo!

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2013, 12:47 PM

This is a very unfortunate incident that we have on our hands. I believe that this is the third time this has happened in the short amount of time I've been with XWF (6 months).

I would be lying if I said winning doesn't mean anything to me. Winning at this game means a lot, but we have to draw the line somewhere. I know this is a very competitive environment, and that having your name on the front page as the "top guy" is what we all strive for. But please try to refrain from recycling, stealing, or hiring someone to complete your work.

I know it's tempting. I could probably go to some other e-fed right now, download a couple of RPs, change some words around, and stick my name in it. But in the end, what does that bring me? All I would be doing is screwing writers like Duke, Nero, and Gilmour who go out of their way to write original pieces.

Instead, please get with the fed if you feel like you're struggling with puting up original content. We're willing to help out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(01-29-2013), (01-29-2013), Wallace Witasick (06-06-2013)
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 01:03 PM

John is write all you have to do is ask and people are here to help. Trust me I don't think John likes me at all if he does or doesn't I still know he would help with ideas if needed.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2013, 01:32 PM

I like you guys. Sucks that I have to make that clear since there are a couple of people who think I have it out for them or that I'm trying to sabotage their "careers."

I don't think I would volunteer to help with running a show if I disliked anyone here. That would be pretty uncomfortable.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(01-29-2013)
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 01:36 PM

Above I spelled right, write der da der.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
(01-29-2013)
Nio Offline
The Best in the XWF Today

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-29-2013, 01:38 PM

(01-29-2013, 12:01 PM)Cyren Said: I must admit this, in full disclosure...

... I am Stephen King and I have stolen all of my own works and re-pasted them here as RP's.

Nah, King's a lot tamer than you.

[Image: Nio-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-29-2013, 02:17 PM

Sarah Saint James... you should know me... because....

I
fucking
rock!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-29-2013, 02:37 PM

I get writers block a lot! Used to love writing fan-fic stories about wolverine (still for stories at home) but now I just write what pops into my head or what my character would do. It's hard I know but like amber said so well (u go girl) if u got nothing, take a week or two off to recharge. Hell watch a movie or wrestling. Read a book. U can get inspiration from it! Trust me I should know. My stories are getting better and I know with time and the drive to do better, my stories could be kick ass.

But don't give up.. And don't use other ppl's shit!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Wallace Witasick (01-29-2013)