Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Following Warfare
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 05:35 AM

Following Warfare.. some are celebrating their victories.. others are counting their losses.. a night of many twists.. turns.. and people are slowly beginning to pick sides preparing for war. Steve Sayors is walking through backstage talking to various people and seems to catch Eli holding his jaw.. with a smile on his face.. surrounded by Elisha, Lacey, Mystica, Becky, Emma-Lee, Mary-Beth, Rachel James, and Sarah James.

Steve Sayors "Eli! Eli! Can I get a word with you and your Congregation about tonight?

They all stop and Eli looks at Steve. Steve gets a bit scared but progresses.

Steve Sayors "Elisha and Mystica failed to retain the Tag Team Titles.. it was announced that you and Stevie will be in a cage in a few weeks for the US Title.. and The Brotherhood..

Eli James IV "Shh. Mystica didn't lose. In my eyes, man.. he's still the champion.. he did his job.. and he made me proud and showed me I made the right decision. Elisha failed.

Eli looks toward Elisha.. who looks down at the ground.

Eli James IV "As far as Stevie goes with his buddy Gary.. they wanna be in a cage.. heh.. fine by me. See ya in a few weeks.

Eli and the rest start walking away, but Steve tries to catch them.

Steve Sayors "Eli.. what about The Brotherhood? And Angeles?

Eli James IV "Heh. Angelus has to get past Stevie and Gary. If he can't, I see no reason why I should fight him. The Brotherhood.. congrats on your win. In time...

Duke. Griffin. All ya had to do was ask. Ask.. and you shall receive. Hehehe

They walk off, as Steve has a confused look on his face. Eli is heard yelling as they walk off..

Eli James IV "Elisha.. you stay in the cave until I tell you to come out from now on! Enjoy your crumbs!

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Archie Lawson (08-08-2013), Caliban (08-08-2013)