Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amber wonders?
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-28-2013, 06:22 PM

Amber wonders after her trip to Wal-Mart today to pick up some groceries for her work trip if the following is a common thing for the male sex.

So I stopped by Wal-Mart today, and on my way in I decided to go to the restroom to powder my nose (which is girl code for had to tinkle). Well I will be the first to admit that I am at times notorious for not paying attention to my surroundings and that it might have been my mistake today.

So I walked into the bathroom not realizing that it was actually the males bathroom and I got more than I expected. My question is being addressed more towards the male persuasion when i ask, is it a common thing for a man to stand in front of the mirrors of bathrooms and stare at themselves while they tuck their goods back into their pants?

As some here know I am no prude and never mind the occasional nudity, but I just think that is odd to do.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-28-2013, 06:35 PM

Uh...... can't say I've ever done that one. I usually know how to put my shit away before I've made my way to the mirror. lmao

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-28-2013, 06:44 PM

Well what alarmed me more was the way the guy looked at me with his rapist eyes as if i was amazed by what i saw. I will be honest balls and weeners are not attractive guys what you do with them is great, but other than that nothing special at all lol.

Amber

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sincere Lee Wild's post:
(01-28-2013)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-28-2013, 07:03 PM

Yeah I don't really understand why someone would do that? Was he perhaps a heavy set person who can't see it otherwise?

Because if he isn't then I don't see how it would look any different in a mirror from when you just got done using it?
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-28-2013, 08:20 PM

Extremely perplexing event here... I can honestly say I have never done that, never witnessed that, and have never known anyone to have done any of that either... My suggestion though... Steer away from mens rooms...
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-28-2013, 08:41 PM

That's crazy

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Nio Offline
The Best in the XWF Today

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-29-2013, 08:04 AM

I wouldn't "tuck my goods back in my pants" at the mirror because that's both rude and public nudity. However, I have been known to fix my hair or possibly fix said junk. I certainly wouldn't walk out of the stall or away from the urinal without first having everything latched up.

[Image: Nio-1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

01-29-2013, 08:08 AM

Well I'm glad to hear this is mot a common thing amongst men.

Hate Post Like Post