Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revitalize
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-07-2013, 03:22 PM

We see the reporter Mitchell in a dark room with a laptop

My name is Mitchell Price, I am investigating the individual named Caliban's unusual behavior behind closed doors and his ability to get people to listen to him no matter what he says, 20 minutes ago a fan posted a video that was running on chat roulette of Caliban from his hospital bed. He had been doing a randomized try and find me web chat event answering questions from the 2500 twitter and Facebook followers he gained after his appearance in the Rumble last night, most people just want to know if he is alive. Unfortunately Shawn Steele didn't answer my prayers last night. The footage I am about to show you is unclear but very clearly unnatural.

The screen goes black and a cursor appears typing in green

This video was taken at 1.45am this morning 30 minutes after Jordan Caliban passed out from morphine use live on chat roulette, this is what happened in the next 5 minutes

They camera is on and you can vaguely see Caliban laying on his bed, the laptop is on the dinner table that had been rolled to the end of the bed, Caliban is snoring. The lights in the room switch on and it sounds like all the blinds are closing themselves, the white curtain starts to move but the button can be seen beside Caliban on the bed. Black decrepit, huge hands move over the sheets closer to the sleeping wrestler and a strange and obviously old voice is heard

Sleep youngling, pumpkins dream of glory but I always told you we were never meant to fly, I can not come and heel your spirit every time you decide to piss off someone you know

Calibans body jerks into spasm and stays that way standing on the tip toes and the head like a crab, cracks and squeaks can be heard and the grinding of bones

You need to remember what you are Jordan, your not held together like the others, the operations, the hell, and the contract you signed are all going to be for nothing if you keep breaking everything the doctors and myself fixed for you.

Caliban speaks in a low, dry and cracking voice

The guy was 3 times the size what was I meant to do

I do not know, perhaps as you were told?

Dry laughter comes from Calibans twisted unconscious body, the video then cuts out

We go back to Mitchell in the room

What in the hell is this guys deal!!!? And why did it look like he was being chiropracted by rapey tree from evil dead?

The lights go out

Shit

Feed ends

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post