Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 02:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare updates
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 01:26 PM

Hey guys.

Just wanted to let you all know that the turnout for Warfare was amazing this week. I believe we only had two no-shows which basically means 1 match is being excluded from the show.

I'm not sure when the results will be done. I have 2.5/5 of the matches written, and am just waiting on my co-GMs 2.5 matches.

Me and my co-GM are also in the process of reading RPs as well, but I think we're both over halfway done on that.

Next week's Warfare will be a show where we find a new number one contender at either Tony Santos or Eli James' US Title. I'm gonna put together match(es) that will hopefully contain everyone who participated this week unless they opted out in the booking thread.

With that being said, it could be that there is an early card posted for next week's Warfare since it will not involve the US Champion or Tag Team Champions. The card might contain less than 12 people as well. So if you don't make the next card, I encourage you to give this week's Shove-It a try since there is a match taking place that's open to the entire roster.

That's all for now. I don't need any match writers at the moment, but if you feel like giving me your opinion on some match outcomes, feel free to shoot me a PM.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Christine Nash (08-07-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-07-2013, 01:47 PM

Thanks for the info! Big Grin

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post