Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busy week
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-08-2013, 11:28 PM

Caliban is standing in a corridor bathed in a crimson glow, he seems to be having quite the heated discussion with something unseen, it's the same decrepit voice from the hospital

It's too much at once boy, this is a bad idea, you just got out of hospital and that's only because I sped it up for you, you forget why your really here? I am starting to feel disrespected Joridan Caliban

Jordan looks like a child being scolded, no it's more than that, he's afraid

I know but how can I pass these opportunities up, I mean look at the noise we have made

And look at the mess that previous opportunity brought you, may I remind you that your collar bone is still cracked from that last fucking indy match. And now you provoking people who will be throwing ladders at you and you at ladders on saturday night

Caliban's cocky smile plasters his face and grows wider as the voice continues to speak, a loud crack is heard and Caliban drops to his knee's

HOW DARE YOU TRY THAT ON ME! I will put you back in that

Stop, I want to get this over with all together so you should know, me and Havok have been put in a tables match on wednesday night on warfare, it's my debut

WHAT DID YOU DO!

I may of ran my mouth at the boss...es about the rumble but come on

The light bursts like a fire, just from the way the colors danced you could tell it was angry

You just booked yourself in a TLC week you fucking moron

A what now?

Thanks to your stupidity you will of gone through the 2 neccesary stages of a TLC match with chairs being what happened at the rumble, Caliban someone set you up that night. Don't give them a chance to do it again

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post