Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAJOR Announcement Regarding King Defense on 8/19
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 11:17 AM

Paul Heyman sits in his home office in the upscale community of Scarsdale, New York. He's looking at his computer monitor which we can not see. The way his eyes are moving back and forth, its obvious he's reading something.

Paul leans back and rubs his eyes before speaking.

I've been up most of the night trying to determine just what to do about Luca Arzegotti's involvement in the Rumble match last night. I should make life easier for everyone and suspend him indefinitely, but I'm not going to do that.

As far as he goes, he'll get what he deserves somewhere down the line.

That brings me to the subject that's on everyones mind. August 19 and Mega Madness. The night John Madison defends his King of the XWF crown for the first time ever on free television.

Its not a secret that John and I just don't see eye to eye. To the outsider, it might look like I'm trying to screw John Madison at all cost. You'd be wrong. He earned that crown and I know this. What I want from John Madison is fairness. I want him to defend that crown regularly and that;s exactly what is happening.

I've been conversing with him via text message for a good portion of my day and even he agrees that in the interest of fairness, and admittedky, by his own request, there needs to be a change to the King defense in Cleveland.

John Madison will no longer be defending against LJ Havok.

In fact, we're going to have a Kill the King match!

John Madison will defend the King of the XWF crown in a triple threat match against LJ Havok, the winner of last nights Rumble match. And also Peter Gilmour!

Luca's blatant interference has lead me to make this happen. Plus, John Madison personally requested to have Gilmour placed in this match in his own words "to shut that fat ass up."

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some important work to do.

Paul returns to work on his computer as the scene fades out.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-07-2013, 11:21 AM

"And by work, you mean hiring more high school students to be camera operators, right? Yeah, that's what you're doing."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(08-07-2013), Matt Lennox (08-07-2013)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-07-2013, 01:02 PM

Caliban Posts a quick reply to this announcement on you-tube from his hospital bed

This is bullshit it's Gilmore's fault his personal shit cost him that match, and I called him as favevourite to win it, he didn't, let him and Luca fight it out. The basic rumble rules, last man standing wins the prize and it doesn't matter how he got there as long as he never went over the top rope. what is this WW FUCKIN E, Gilmore should have to wait his place, if that was Satty or Radio or even Luca himself that wouldn't of happened. What was the point of last night if the prize goes away because of 2 bitches having a dirty laundry battle, why the hell am I in this hospital bed and everyone else is sore. Havok came in and won his first match and messy ending or not the guy fuckin won, and now because he is a newbie his spotlight gets split with someone twice his size. Paul everyone always thought if there was one thing you respected it was the traditions of this buisness, this right here is just bullshit

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-07-2013, 01:16 PM

*LJ Havok walks into the hospital room. And sits in the chair to the side of the bed.*

I already know. And while I agree that 'technically' I won the match fair and square. All it is is politics. Gilmour deserves a shot because we were the final two in the match before Luca interfered..while I'm not sure if I agree with Mr. Heyman's assessment of the situation, I am ready. I'm here to win. And if them jackasses think for one second I won't be watching my back in between here and then they would have to be fucked in the head. But calm down, bro. Thanks for the concern and everything. I can do this though. Most everyone thought I would be thrown out as soon as I hopped in the ring Monday but I didn't.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-07-2013, 01:31 PM

Caliban reaches out and shakes LJ's hand

Didn't expect to see you today thought you would be partying, thanks for dropping in. Dude honestly I'm saying what I wanted to say I didn't do it for your benefit I wouldn't disrespect your position like that and you sure as shit don't need me to fight your battles for you I have plenty of those myself coming up, including against you

Caliban's face creeps into that signature smile

I genuinely don't believe that if that had been the Duke's man and he had hit you, you wouldn't be in that match and I know that you know that too and if it had been Sokolov, Amazing red x, hell even that twat x-raided I'd say the same thing because we are the rookies here, if someone puts one of us down that puts all of us down.

Caliban reaches out the bag of Pot cheesecakes

You make the interviewer leave, I get em to pay me

He smiles again

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2013, 01:44 PM

*Havok points to the door, and the interviewer walks out with out hesitation, leaving money on the counter top*

I was partying after the win. I woke up, and my boy Dre shoved his iPhone in my face with that announcement. And then I was up and on my way over here to check on you. I'm hung over as fuck, but I'm alright I suppose. And everything you said about it it being me instead of Gilmour and being attacked..Well it was spot on. I wouldn't have been considered after that because of me being a rookie... So uhh can I have one of those?

*Havok reaches out his hand*

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-07-2013, 01:52 PM

Yeah man these things are sick,

Caliban hands over the bag

the kid Chrissy who seems to be hanging around me alot lately brought those (cheesecake fudge bites with strawberry med kush) for the recovery obviously, and he brought me a game boy too ha ha, ow shit OUCH!

LJ looks at caliban slightly amused, Caliban catches his eye and laughs,

Ok Ill be honest with you man, when I landed last night I flipped onto my back and got hung up on a chair, this right here is my ass bone only waking up from it now, I taunted that idiot with doing it from the top rope that freak would of put me in the sky box, so beyond the hangover how are you feeling? Have you watched the ending back yet?

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 01:58 PM

I understand your thoughts and sentiments, boys. Believe me, I love the underdog. I've been the underdog since MY ECW changed the entire landscape of the professional wrestling industry. Without Paul Heyman, there would have been no Attitude Era. There would have been no Monday Night Wars. Why? Because that God awful "Dubya See Dubya" would have buried McMahon and put him out of business! That's right! Yours truly single handedly saved the wrestling business.

Now, that said, I realize and respect your opinions and your right to hold them. I realize this is a controversial decision. LJ Havok did win the Rumble and that is fact! BUT, we'll never know what might have been due to the interference of Luca Arzegotti. That is what prompted this decision.

I have no ulterior motive as it pertains to Sebastian Duke or his Brotherhood.

Peter Gilmour and LJ Havok will compete against John Madison in a Kill the King match. They can't win by beating each other. The only way to win, is by defeating John Madison.
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-07-2013, 02:07 PM

The two men are watching the reply on Jordy's laptop,

Typical Heyman always has a point, honestly mate I said my piece I'm leaving this up to you, I'm just gunna leave the web cam right here

He turns the laptop so its facing LJ and pushes the button for the white curtain to go round the bed giving him a decent clear back ground

And let you handle that

Caliban pushes record

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2013, 02:17 PM

Havok shuts the laptop. And smiles.

Don't care. I'm doing druuuugs

*Takes a bite of the cheese cake.*

Holy shit! These are awesome!

Caliban nods grinning, and Havok then continues talking about the subject at hand

I like the odds. I like the whole atmosphere. The build up is nice. In fact ,Caliban, I can't wait. And to answer your question I watched the ending of the match several times...But to be honest I feel better now that Heyman said what he said. I think his sentiments hold weight where other wrestling promoter's wouldn't. The doubts shall be removed next week though....(gets a weird look on his face) This is REALLY good shit. You would think you got this shit from Cali or some shit.. This is fantastic! But I'm gonna have to take you to my guy in Mississippi. His shit'll blow your mind.

laugher bounces off the walls in the tiny room as the conversation gets weirder and weirder

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-07-2013, 02:35 PM

OK so we leave it at that just promise me you wont let them put you down to quick just to end their stupid squabble, everyone of us needs you to win this mate, from sokolov to Jonny Rebel to red x to ME, the personalities in this locker room aren't going to let us have the spotlight for a second. One of us needs to show that we are worth giving it to. I would of loved that person to be me but the fate fell on you. Thank fuck ha ha, seriously though, You got this

Caliban tosses the last bit of the square he had been chewing through that entire rant and says,

Mississippi!? Didn't know that was weed country ha ha, best place in the world for me, either Amsterdam or Barcelona, lemme tell you about an encounter I had with a big yellow and pink bunny in a McDonald's in Amsterdam.......

The camera leaves the room feeling like for the sake of both these men's careers none of this needs to be filmed and leaves walking down the corridor to the sounds of loud laughter coming out of Calibans room

*OOC anyone who wants to hear that pink yellow bunny story I swear to god there is one and it's true lol

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2013, 02:38 PM

ooc: okay just pm me.. and yeah mine shit about a dude in mississippi is true too, he gets some crazy loud haha

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Caliban (08-07-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 02:39 PM

(08-07-2013, 01:58 PM)Paul Heyman Said: I've been the underdog since MY ECW changed the entire landscape of the professional wrestling industry.

Since this is the case, then I think you should rehire "The Quintessential Studmuffin" Joel Gertner.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
Caliban (08-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-08-2013), Rebel (08-07-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 04:08 PM

Joel Gertner is a no talent hack. Who I should hire is the one man announce team, Joey freakin' Styles!
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 04:08 PM

OOC Note: I have 420 likes... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-07-2013, 04:21 PM

OOC: Well this would be the convo for it mate lol

Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 04:28 PM

I'm starting a petition to bring back Joel Gertner.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
Hunter Payne (08-07-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 04:46 PM

(08-07-2013, 04:08 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Joel Gertner is a no talent hack. Who I should hire is the one man announce team, Joey freakin' Styles!

CORRECTION: Joel Gertner is a FUNNY no talent hack. And "OH MY GOD!" you should hire both of them.

(08-07-2013, 04:08 PM)Paul Heyman Said: OOC Note: I have 420 likes... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOC: I thought you were Paul Heyman, not Rob Van Dam. Hahaha.

(08-07-2013, 04:28 PM)Matt Lennox Said: I'm starting a petition to bring back Joel Gertner.

"YES! YES! YES!" I'd sign it.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2013, 04:12 AM

Peter Gilmour gives his take on this whole situation.

"Sucks to be John Madison right about now. TIME TO KILL THE KING!! See u fuckers on August 19th when u will see a NEW King of the XWF.. and it won't be LJ Havok, although he did TECHNICALLY beat me, with help from that prick Luca.. But there will not be any interference in our 3 way dance I assure you. I'm coming for what's rightfully mine and LJ, you may have "WON" the rumble, but you will not get past me!" Say hello to the NEW KING OF THE X W FUCKIN' F!"

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-08-2013, 09:07 AM

With no disrespect to LJ because lets be honest, without interference he can win this as much as the 2 "vets" here, But I'm with Pete in that respect, the first man who isn't Gilmore, LJ or Madison or a ref gets on that apron or so much as leaves the ramp I swear to any god who will listen I'm gunna kick their fucking head in, that goes for Arzegotti, duke, osmawhatthefuck and anyone else

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-08-2013, 09:15 AM

i say anyone, ANYONE gets involved in my match will get fired on the spot!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-08-2013, 09:28 AM

Caliban.... I'd love to see you try to stand toe to toe with the Angel of Darkness...
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 09:31 AM

Caliban... i'd be quiet if i were u.. Duke hates to get angry

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 09:38 AM

Luca will interfere if he damn well pleases. So will my father, Shane . After all, he owns the company so he's free to do whatever he wants.

I have snipers in place who will execute Gilmour's friends and LJ's friends if they try to interfere though.

If you're a man then Luca and Shane interfering won't affect your performance. I had to go through 30 wrestlers in one night to become king. Surely you can go through 3 if you are worthy of this crown.

But you go ahead and stay focused on Luca Arzegotti and Shane . I think it's funny that you're already seeing this play out as me winning with the help of The Black Circle. Good, because that's exactly what will happen.
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-08-2013, 11:33 AM

Sounds like fun!

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-08-2013, 11:41 AM

C'mon Gilmore you know the only reason you know my name is because I make people angry, it's what I do, I stand by that, as for Madison's snipers, you think your the only one without back up, there are at least 6 new guys walking these halls who whether admit it or not have an invested interest in this fight. This needs to go down clean for our sakes not some dumbass feud between 2 feuding who couldn't get in the ring one time, beat the crap out of each other and either die or let it go, I don't know the story and I couldn't care less, XWF is about to become about more than just Peter Gilmore and whoever he made a gay joke about this time. You wanna know how to end this crap, leave the snipers leave the idiots, leave daddy and leave me out of it, the 3 of you go to the ring and finish this like the "MEN" you pretend to be

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 11:41 AM

(08-08-2013, 09:38 AM)John Madison Said: Luca will interfere if he damn well pleases. So will my father, Shane . After all, he owns the company so he's free to do whatever he wants.

I have snipers in place who will execute Gilmour's friends and LJ's friends if they try to interfere though.

If you're a man then Luca and Shane interfering won't affect your performance. I had to go through 30 wrestlers in one night to become king. Surely you can go through 3 if you are worthy of this crown.

But you go ahead and stay focused on Luca Arzegotti and Shane . I think it's funny that you're already seeing this play out as me winning with the help of The Black Circle. Good, because that's exactly what will happen.

keep thinking that John. One way or another, I'm going to break your neck again and put u out of the XWF forever!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 01:30 PM

Oh come on! Why would you say such a thing, Peter? If it weren't for me you wouldn't have that lovely slot in the king match in the first place. You should be thanking me... you should have Mister Mystery and Unknown Soldier hand over both of their belts to me because I've been a better partner to you than they ever will.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-08-2013, 01:40 PM

"And, might I add, if I hadn't interfered, there would've been no ground for you to stand on as to say you were screwed when that rook beat you anyway! Because, we all know it would've happened.

Not saying a 'thank you' is necessary, but..."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 02:13 PM

Another fine point by Lucason.

We're doing more for your career than you realize, Peter. But go ahead, bash us, we can take it.
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-08-2013, 03:21 PM

(08-08-2013, 02:13 PM)John Madison Said: Another fine point by Lucason.

We're doing more for your career than you realize, Peter. But go ahead, bash us, we can take it.

I don't want to be apart of this Rookie, Chicken Parm guy, and Black Circle's tyrant King match. But, I wanted to say was this...

Peter, I hope you are happy that Madison decided that he should put you in this match. If I was you Glimour, I would stop giving out insults to Madison or Luca, and be glad that your going to be the one to get your hand's on Madison..And possibly get screwed by the Black Circle, again.

LJ, you are one lucky underdog after being the last man standing. But all I can tell you, is better be ready for Madison's minions on your back. But, I believe that you got this match in your hands.

Madison, Fuck you and the Black Circle movement, I'd rather see Crimson Dong as King instead of your typical tyranny ass who kisses up to Shane . Sick of you and your ways that's makes me wonder why you were a leader at War Games last year.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 05:15 PM

Peter thinks about what Luca and John had to say..

(to himself): "Maybe they're right. John did put me in the match for his crown, although he did it to shut me up. Which sadly, he won't do even if the rest of the Black Circle Jerks get involved. Far as Luca goes, he did interfere in the rumble match screwing me as usual. Seems the Black Circle loves SCREWING people. No wonder they are a bunch of !

Peter: John, Luca.. you're right you did help me.. But I don't need your help or anybody in this stinkin federations help beating John's punk ass and taking what is rightfully mine and thats the King of the XWF crown. You can try to play mind games with me, but I'm the master of mind games. I know all the tricks and maybe I'll show up this Monday night on Madness to just say.. HELLO.. *wicked laughter*

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 05:55 PM

(08-08-2013, 05:15 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Peter thinks about what Luca and John had to say..

(to himself): "Maybe they're right. John did put me in the match for his crown, although he did it to shut me up. Which sadly, he won't do even if the rest of the Black Circle Jerks get involved. Far as Luca goes, he did interfere in the rumble match screwing me as usual. Seems the Black Circle loves SCREWING people. No wonder they are a bunch of !

Peter: John, Luca.. you're right you did help me.. But I don't need your help or anybody in this stinkin federations help beating John's punk ass and taking what is rightfully mine and thats the King of the XWF crown. You can try to play mind games with me, but I'm the master of mind games. I know all the tricks and maybe I'll show up this Monday night on Madness to just say.. HELLO.. *wicked laughter*

When have I ever told you to shut up, Peter? The more shit that comes out of your mouth, the more fun I have to be perfectly honest.

I've never screwed anybody.

Last time I checked, the "X" in XWF stands for "XTREME."

I feel as though it's my duty as king to uphold that standard. XTREME is zapping you in the nut sack with a cattle prod while Luca Arzegotti punches you in the kisser. Since when do XTREMISTS complain about something not being fair? If Shane and the Administrator Network wanted professionalism and sportsmanship they would have named the federation something else.

So when I hear you tell me that I'm screwing people, all I hear is "John Madison is more X-Treeeeeeeme than me!"

Remember Gauntlet City when Sid Feder and Flo Feder attacked me, leaving me at a 5 on 1 disadvantage? I didn't bitch about that happening or complained that I was screwed. I accepted it because I am XTREEEEEEME, Peter. I took my beating like a real man and then went on to win the XWF crown.

And as for you calling me a ... well, whatever Peter. I'm curious as to what gives you the idea that I'm a "." And on top of that, how does being a affect my performance in the XWF?

Last time I checked, me and my faggoty butt managed to wipe out an entire roster and claim the King of the XWF crown.

You-- you're fat and couldn't possibly muster up enough stamina to pull off such a feat. You can't even win a battle royal full of rookies or a ten man gauntlet in which YOU'RE THE LAST ENTRY!

Shit, I don't know why I even gave you this opportunity when all you're going to do is fall into the same lazy ritual. Paul Heyman, can I switch my choice to someone less shitty-- like The Table?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-08-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-08-2013, 06:05 PM

(08-07-2013, 04:08 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Joel Gertner is a no talent hack. Who I should hire is the one man announce team, Joey freakin' Styles!

OH MY GAHHHHHHHD!

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Hunter Payne (08-08-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 06:33 PM

dont cry when i beat you to a bloody pulp then rip your heart out and show it to you before you die. You're a scam artist who has to have his lackeys do his dirty work. you're a BITCH and I'm going to smack you like one come August 19th. i dont care what I have to do to get that crown, but it will be mine. OH yes.. it will be mine.
so keep calling me fat and not respecting my abilities. after the smoke clears on august 19th, I'll be standing over you and LJ Havok's bloody bodies after I break both of your scrawny necks!

its going to happen whether you like it or not Johnny. now go suck on that BITCH!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post