Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 8/5/2013
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 01:53 AM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: August 5, 2013
Arena: Barclays Center
City: Brooklyn, New York

Pyro explodes all over the Barclays Center in Brooklyn as Monday Night Madness hits the airwaves to “Sound of Madness” by Shinedown.

JIM ROSS: “WELCOME EVERYONE TO BROOKLYN, NEW YORK! WE ARE LIVE AND 100% SOLD OUT!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “THE RUMBLE IN BROOKLYN IS SET TO BEGIN IN JUST MOMENTS, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “THIS.... IS MADNESS!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Tonight! In this very ring, John Madisons next challenger to the King of the XWF crown, will be revealed!”

JIM ROSS: “Thirty men and women will compete in an over the top rope battle royal to determine WHO will face John Madison is just two weeks time! The stakes could not be higher here tonight!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “JR, this is what its all about! One man or woman will walk out victorious here tonight!”

JIM ROSS: “I've just received word that we're headed backstage to the office of Paul Heyman!”

We take the MADNESS backstage where Steve Sayors is in Paul Heyman's office. Paul Heyman is at his desk with his eyes fixated on his tablet. He seems to be in the middle of something and doesn't want to be bothered. But of course, this is Steve Sayors.

STEVE SAYORS: "Evening, Paul..."

PAUL HEYMAN: "I'm busy right now, Steve. What the hell do you want?"

STEVE SAYORS: "I'm sorry sir.. it's just that-- you told me to be here at 8 o'clock sharp."

Suddenly the light bulb goes off in Paul Heyman's head as he remembers the appointment that he set up with Steve.

PAUL HEYMAN: "That's right, I did. Steve, I've got a job for you."

STEVE SAYORS: "What is it, sir?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "It's very simple. I want you to just stand out in the parking garage and whenever you see 'Juan' Madison pull up, I want you to bring him to me IMMEDIATELY. Understand?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Yes sir. Mind if I ask, why?"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Because Juan Madison is going to unmask in front of me so I can make sure that John Madison isn't entering himself into the battle royal. If John Madison is under that mask then he is automatically discharged from the battle royal. My secretary, Sly, is printing out the contract right now."

STEVE SAYORS: "I understand, sir."

PAUL HEYMAN: "That's all. Good bye, Steve."

Steve Sayors exits the office as we fade back to JR and Xavier Reigns at ringside.

JIM ROSS: “It looks like our esteemed General Manager is doing some digging on this Juan Madison fellow.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I don't have any idea why he thinks Juan and John are the same person. I mean, they're nothing alike!”

JIM ROSS: “I guess that remains to be seen, but now, it's time to get the Rumble under way! Jason, over to you.”

JASON DANIELS: “This match... is a 30 man over the top rope Rumble maaatch! Introducing at this time, the person who drew number 1!”

“Downfall” by Trust Company plays.

JASON DANIELS: “From Silsbee, Texas. Weighing 3 hundred 30 pounds. BANE WILLLIAAAAAMS!”

JIM ROSS: “Bane Williams, the pride of Silsbee, Texas!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's a mountain of a man, JR! Whoever drew number 2 is in for a world of trouble!”

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing the person who drew number 2!”

“Boom” by POD plays.

JASON DANIELS: “From Durham, North Carolina. Weighing 2 hundred 27 pounds. SHAWWWWN HEEEEROOOO!”

JIM ROSS: “These two most definitely have some history!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “It'll be interesting to see if Hero can withstand the outright power of Bane Williams!”

MAIN EVENT
Rumble in Brooklyn
Bane Williams
100%
- vs -
Shawn Hero
100%
- vs -
28 Others
Over The Top Rope Elimination
Winner Challenges the King

The bell rings and Hero is hesitant to start things off. Bane moves toward Hero and Hero quickly jumps out of the ring through the ropes, momentarily avoiding any kind of confrontation with the Beast. The fans jeer toward Hero as he tries taking the cowards way out.

Hero winds up getting distracted by a fan at ringside and Williams exits the ring through the ropes and clobbers Hero from behind. The force of the blow sends Hero chest first into the barricade. Williams lifts Hero to his feet and drives him back first into the ring apron. Hero falls to the ground.

Williams lifts Hero to his feet then lifts him up onto his shoulders with Heros head hanging out in front of Williams chest. Bane aims Heros head toward the ring post and charges toward it. Hero slides down Banes back just in time to avoid the collision and Williams is sent head first into the post instead. Hero rolls into the ring and Williams climb back in while trying to shake off the fact his head met the steel post.

The countdown begins for entrant number 3.

[Image: countdown-o.gif]

“Another Way to Die” by Jack White & Alicia Keys plays.

XAVIER REIGNS: “HE'S BACK!”

JIM ROSS: “IT'S SHOCKER!”

Shocker rushes toward the ring and slides in. He goes right to work, pounding on the mammoth, Bane Williams. He nails the big man with leaping lefts and rights and Williams gets staggered back into the corner. From behind him, Hero comes charging at him. Hero leaps high into the air toward Shocker and Williams in the corner.

Shocker steps out of the way and Hero crashes onto Williams only. The two bump heads and Hero staggers around the ring. Shocker takes advantage of the situation and easily tosses Hero over the top rope and to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Shawn Hero has been ELIMINATED!”

Shocker, in his moment of glory, forgets the big man is still in the match. Shocker celebrates his elimination as well as his return to the ring before ultimately getting floored by a giant lariat from Bane Williams. Williams bounces off the ropes and leaps into the air then lands on top of Shocker with a big splash.

Williams gets back to his feet slowly and lifts Shocker to his. Williams tosses Shocker over the top but Shocker lands on the apron, facing the inside of the ring. Williams tries for a clothesline but Shocker blocks it. Shocker nails Williams in the face with a stiff right fist multiple times, stunning the large man.

Shocker, using the top rope as a slingshot, leaps over Bane Williams and rolls to the mat inside the ring with a sunset flip. Williams refuses to go down and leaps into the air with the intentions of landing his big ass on the chest of Shocker. Shocker rolls out of the way and Williams lands on the mat sending a spine tingling shock wave up his spine.

The countdown for the 4th entrant begins.

“Hunt You Down” by Saliva plays.

JIM ROSS: “Here comes Shawn Steele!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's been quite impressive since his arrival, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “I think the man has all the potential to be an all time great!”

Steele methodically makes his way down the ramp to enter the match. Shocker has Williams backed up against the ropes and is trying to lift Banes 330 pound frame over the top. Steele enters the match and joins Shocker in trying to eliminate Bane Williams.

Bane fights back though, and nails Shocker and Steele with those giant paws he calls hands. Shocker is the first to give up trying, soon followed by Steele. William charges away from the ropes and floors Shocker with a lariat. Bane lifts Shocker off the mat and lifts him up in a front powerslam position. Bane calmly drops Shocker over the top rope, but Shocker lands on the apron.

Williams turns his attention toward Steele and is nailed immediately with a running big boot! Williams staggers backward and falls over the top rope and down to the floor!

JASON DANIELS: “Bane Williams has been ELIMINATED!”

The countdown to the 5th entrant begins.

“I Am the Table” by James Hetfield plays.

'THE' Table begins steadily walking to the ring as Madness cuts to backstage.

STAMINA UPDATE

Shocker (1 Elimination)
95%

Shawn Steele (1 Elimination)
98%

'THE' Table
100%

We switch back to Paul Heyman's office where he's tapping diligently on his tablet while his secretary hands him a sheet of paper.

PAUL HEYMAN: "DAMN IT, Sly! I said to put this in a smaller font! How am I supposed to screw people if the contract is shouting my intentions out to the reader? Redo it in a smaller font, and then file it into my filing cabinet under 'screw jobs.'"

At that moment, Steve Sayors walks in with none other than Juan Madison by his side! Paul Heyman is pleased until he gets a better look at this "Juan Madison." Right off the bat we notice that "Juan Madison" is very heavy in the waist and is much shorter than usual. The janitorial outfit that he's wearing is also a dead giveaway that he's not the real Juan Madison.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Steve... This isn't John-- err-- Juan Madison..."

Paul Heyman shakes his head as he begins to pace around the room.

”Juan Madison:” "Hola, sir--"

PAUL HEYMAN: "SHUT UP!"

With one hand, Paul Heyman skillfully rips the mask off of the impostor's head. It is not John Madison, but just some janitor!

PAUL HEYMAN: "Get the fuck out of here, NOW."

Juan Madison The janitor exits the room.[/i]

STEVE SAYORS: "I'm sorry, Paul. When Juan Madison stepped out of the limousine he was much thinner and didn't have those weird clothes on. I don't know what happened!"

PAUL HEYMAN: "Steve, did you make any stops on the way to my office?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Well, yeah. Juan said that he needed to use the restroom."

It's at that moment when Steve Sayors realizes that Juan Madison must have put the mask on the janitor who was cleaning the restroom and sent him out to deceive Sayors and Heyman. Paul Heyman's face begins to turn red as he looks like he's about to explode!

PAUL HEYMAN: "Steve, just get the hell out of my office."

STEVE SAYORS: "I'm sorry, Paul!"

Steve Sayors scurries off as Paul Heyman takes the tablet off of his desk and throws it at Steve on the way out.

PAUL HEYMAN: “That son of a bitch gets unmasked... TONIGHT!”

Madness fades back to ringside as the 6th entrant countdown begins.

“Indestructible” by Disturbed plays.

Andrew Morrison walks to the ring with a purpose. He enters the ring and goes right after Shawn Steele who has Table backed into a corner. Morrison attacks Steele from behind. Morrison continues to beat Steele into the mat.

Shocker is on the mat in the corner lying on his stomach. Table charges out of the corner and delivers a huge 'leg' drop to the back of Shockers head.

Morrison lifts and drops Steele with a huge scoop slam. Morrison lifts Steele off the mat and slams him hard into the corner and begins trying to lift him over the top rope. Table has Shocker off the mat and drops him down with a modified piledriver.

Table begins to 'walk' over to Morrison and Steele. Steele begins fighting back by delivering multiple elbows to the temple of Morrison. Morrison drops Steele and staggers out of the corner. Steele rushes out of the corner and plants Morrison in the middle of the ring with a bulldog.

Steele gets back to his feet and ducks a 'leg' lariat from Table. Table turns and gets dropkicked for his trouble. TROUBLE!

Steele is the final man standing in the ring as the countdown for entrant #7 begins.

JIM ROSS: “Ultimate Mystery!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “There's no mystery here! He's number 7!”

Ultimate Mystery runs down the ramp and slides into the ring right at Steeles feet. Steele immediately goes to work stomping on Mystery. Steele lifts Mystery to his feet and whips him off the ropes. On the rebound, Mystery ducks a lariat attempt from Steele.

Mystery bounces off the far side and leaps into the air and drives Steele to the mat with a flying cross body. Mystery gets back to his feet and is immediately leveled with a 'leg' lariat from Table.

Table bends (sort of) and lifts Mystery to his feet. Table tosses Mystery over the top rope but he lands on the apron. Table goes right after Mystery but receives a stiff kick to the 'leg' causing him to stagger backward. Mystery leaps onto the top rope and delivers a springboard dropkick to Table.

Countdown for #8 begins.

“Computer God” by Heaven and Hell plays.

JIM ROSS: “Here comes John Austin!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Don't think for one damn minute that Shawn Steele doesn't hear this music!”

Shawn Steele picks himself off the mat and exits the ring through the ropes. He meets John Austin on the ramp and the two begin to brawl. Meanwhile, in the ring, Shocker has just grounded all flights from Ultimate Mystery with a kick to the groin.

Back on the outside, John Austin has just floored Shawn Steele and he makes his way toward the ring. On the inside, Shocker just ducked an attempted move from Mystery and Mystery flies over the top rope and is caught by John Austin.

Austin rolls Mystery into the ring and climbs on the apron. Shocker delivers a baseball slide to Austins feet causing Austin to fall and hits his face off the apron. Steele is back to his feet and lifts Austin to his. He tosses Austin into the steel steps causing a very loud collision. Steele lifts Austin back to his feet and rolls him into the ring.

Meanwhile, Morrison has Ultimate Mystery up in a gorilla press and tosses him over the top rope and down to the floor as the countdown for entrant #9 begins!

JASON DANIELS: “Ultimate Mystery has been ELIMINATED!”

“So Fresh, So Clean” by Outkast plays.

JIM ROSS: “Mr. Natural!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I'm surprised he made it to the show!”

JIM ROSS: “....”

Mr. Natural enters the ring and Shawn Steele just eliminated John Austin!

JASON DANIELS: “John Austin has been ELIMINATED!”

Madness fades backstage.

Paul Heyman appears to have drifted off to sleep in his office. Sly, his personal assistant, enters the room. She walks over and gently wakes him.

SLY: “Mr. Heyman. You fell asleep.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ha! I had a dream that Waldo had signed a contract with the XWF and is competing in the Rumble tonight. That's just crazy.”

SLY: “Actually, Mr. Heyman, he did sign a contract and he is in tonights Rumble.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You're serious?”

Just then, a man enters the office.

SLY: “Sir? I present to you, Waldo.”

WALDO: “Mr. Heyman, I just wanted to tell you how happy I am to be a part of the XWF!”

Jessie Diaz bursts through the door and Waldo freaks out. He screams and runs out of the room.

PAUL HEYMAN: “What the hell is going on here?”

SLY: “I don't know sir.”

JESSIE DIAZ: “Where's Waldo?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Am I still dreaming?”

SLY: “No, sir. You're wide awake.”

The scene fades back to the ring as the countdown for #10 begins and Morrison gets eliminated by Shawn Steele.

JASON DANIELS: “Andrew Morrison has been ELIMINATED!”

“Meant to Live” by Switchfoot plays.

JIM ROSS: “Hunter Payne!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “This match just keeps getting bigger!”

STAMINA UPDATE

Shocker (1 Elimination)
80%

Shawn Steele (3 Eliminations)
85%

'THE' Table
85%

Mr. Natural
97%

Hunter Payne
100%

Payne goes right after Table as Steele delivers a big boot to the face of Mr. Natural sending him to the mat. From out of nowhere, Shocker delivers a flying shoulder block to Shawn Steele sending him to the mat. Shocker gets to his feet and lifts Mr. Natural to his only to attempt to plant him to the mat with a DDT.

Mr. Natural hangs on to the top rope and Shocker falls to the mat and hits his head hard. Natural lifts Shocker to his feet and plants him down hard with a snap suplex. Mr. Natural gets back to his feet and lifts Shocker to his. Natural sends Shocker into the corner and begins trying to lift him over the top.

Meanwhile, on the far side of the ring, Table comes flying off the top rope with a big guillotine 'leg' drop onto Shawn Steele.

Mr. Natural takes a big elbow blast from Shocker staggering him out of the corner. Shocker leans on the ropes as Mr. Natural charges after him. Shocker falls to his ass and pulls down the top rope and Mr. Natural soars over the top and to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Mr. Natural has been ELIMINATED!”

The countdown begins for #11.

The Where's Waldo? Theme plays.

JIM ROSS: “There he is!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I found Waldo, JR!”

Waldo enters the ring and is hesitant to go after anybody. Meanwhile, Shocker gets hit from behind by Hunter Payne. Steele has Table set up against the ropes. Out of nowhere, Steele receives a modified bitch slap with a table leg from Table. Steele staggers backward and Waldo takes advantage by clotheslining Table over the top rope and to the floor!

JASON DANIELS: “Table has been ELIMINATED!”

JIM ROSS: “I've just received word from the office of Paul Heyman that all 4 of Tables feet must hit the floor! Therefore, he is still in this match!”

Waldo continues to celebrate his moment when he bumps into Shawn Steele. Waldo turns around and screams and begins to run as Shawn Steele gives chase. Steele only chases for a moment as Hunter Payne delivers a dropkick between the shoulder blades. Steele falls face first on the mat.

The countdown for number 12 is under way.

“Careful With That Axe, Eurgene” by Pink Floyd plays.

JIM ROSS: “Here comes the always lovely, Jessie Diaz!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The whore of Seattle!”

JIM ROSS: “I think the correct term is a jezebel, but even at that, I don't think she's a whore.”

Diaz enters and Hunter Payne goes right after her and clobbers her just as she enters. Payne goes to work stomping away on Diaz. Shocker tries to intervene and gets clocked in the face by Payne as Table re-enters the ring.

Payne lifts Diaz to her feet and drives her hard into the corner. Payne then drives shoulders into her midsection multiple times, leaving her down on the mat and out of breath. Steele spins Payne around and Payne gets in Steele's face. Steele puts his arms up and backs off.

Payne returns his attention to Diaz who remains on the mat. He begins to lift her to her feet by her hair. Out of nowhere, Diaz sends a stiff right arm up between Paynes legs and into his groin. Payne doubles over in agony. Diaz, still on the mat, does it again and Hunter Payne drops to the mat.

The countdown to #13 begins.

“The Rising” by Bruce Springsteen plays.

JIM ROSS: “It's X Ion! He's back!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I thought his name was Swift.”

JIM ROSS: “It was! He changed it!”

X Ion stands atop the ramp. Table stands tall in the ring staring him down. Ion points at Table and charges toward the ring. Ion charges toward the ring and slides in. He stands face to surFACE with Table. Table swings and its blocked by Ion. Ion swings and nails Table, rocking him backwards. Ion drop kicks Table and Table staggers back against the ropes.

Ion charges after him and Table ducks (sort of) under him and tosses him over the top rope and to the floor!

JASON DANIELS: “X Ion, has been ELIMINATED!”

Ion is beside himself on the arena floor and begins jacking his jaw toward Table. Diaz runs up from behind and dropkicks Table who falls out of the ring and to the floor on top of X Ion. The referee checks and makes it official.

JASON DANIELS: “All four of Tables feet have touched the floor!”

The countdown begins for #14.

“You Aint Woman Enough” by The Rock plays.

JIM ROSS: “I think the roids took all of his testosterone.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I'm not sure that's how it works.”

JIM ROSS: “I don't know, I'm not a doctor.”

The Rock slides into the ring, then out, then back in, then back out, then back in again. Hunter Payne goes after him and is immediately taken down with a Rock Bottom. Then Diaz. Then Waldo. Then Steele. Then Shocker.

Rock is standing tall as the only man left standing. He grabs a microphone.

ROCK: “The Schlong thinks its time to get this party started!”

Andrew WK – Party Hard begins to roar out of the speakers and confetti and party stream fly all around the arena along with a few fireworks.

Suddenly all of the isles between the crowds are filled with vendors giving out free beer and other alcohol.

A plain clothed XWF official walks out on stage wheeling mobile bar along with him. He soon exit’s the side of the stage leaving the mobile bar at the top of the ramp.

Suddenly there is another explosion of pyro’s and The XXX-Listers dance out onto the stage.

Jim Parson’s heads straight to the bar where he begins pouring cock tails while Neil Patrick Harris and John Travolta dance and interact with the crowd. They dance over to Jim at the bar and he hands them a drink each and the three men continue to dance down the ramp and around the ring.

Neil Patrick Harris hops up onto the announce table and tries to do his bent Michael Jackson impression while Jim Parson forces John Travolta to bust a bit of Saturday Night Fever.

They throw their glasses into the crowd who are all enjoying themselves having some free drinks from the vendors in the isles the whole arena is rocking. Neil Patrick Harris launches himself off of the announce table and into the crowd as they surf him around for a while before dropping him back onto his feet on the barricade where he does some air guitar before leaping off and onto the ring apron.

Travolta and Parsons reach under the ring in search of something, they pull out a steel chair each and slide into the ring just as the countdown to #15 begins.

“Daddys Fallen Angel” by In This Moment plays.

JIM ROSS: “It's Peter Gilmour!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He wants John Madison bad!”

STAMINA UPDATE

Shocker (2 Eliminations)
66%

Shawn Steele (3 Eliminations)
70%

Hunter Payne
85%

Waldo
88%

Jessie Diaz (1 Elimination)
92%

Dwayne “The Schlong” Johnson
97%

Peter Gilmour
100%

Gilmour makes his way toward the ring with an instant rush of adrenaline with an Asmodeus cane in hand. Jim Parsons swings a chair at Gilmour, but Gilmour ducks and nails him in the back with a cane. Neil Patrick does the same and receives the same treatment. John Travolta pulls his friends out of the ring and they head toward the back as Gilmour looks on.

Gilmour whips the cane in their direction and returns his attention toward the ring. Gilmour turns...

ROCK BOTTOM!

The Rock jumps to his feet and poses on the turnbuckles. From out of nowhere, Shocker jumps to his feet and shoves Rock over the top rope and to the apron below. Shocker realizes the elimination is not complete and he tries to push Rock the rest of the way out with his foot. Jessie Diaz joins Shocker in trying to eliminate Rock as the next countdown begins.

“Basket Case” by Green Day plays.

JIM ROSS: “It's the Vyper!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Zayne Vyper! He hasn't been seen in months!”

Zayne Vyper enters the ring and spears Shocker out of his boots. Gilmour begins to get to his feet and receives a kick to the midsection by Vyper. Vyper then tosses Gilmour into the corner. Vyper charges in after him but Pete ducks down and sends Vyper soaring over the top rope!

Vyper lands on his feet on the apron and Gilmour clocks him in the face with a stiff punch and Vyper falls to the floor!

JASON DANIELS: “Zayne Vyper has been ELIMINATED!”

On the far side of the ring, Diaz and Payne are going at it yet again. Payne drops Diaz with a hard snap suplex then begins to choke her out using the bottom rope. Waldo intervenes by shoving Payne off of Diaz. Diaz is slow to get up and is using the ropes to help her.

Payne takes exception to the interference from Waldo and raises his hand. Waldo drops to his knees and begs Payne not to hit him.

Diaz is hanging on to the top rope and pulling it down as she continues to try and get up.

Payne rolls his eyes at Waldo and returns his attention to Diaz. Waldo leaps to his feet then delivers a drop kick to Payne. He stumbles forward and over the top rope which Diaz is inadvertently holding down. Payne lands on the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Hunter Payne has been ELIMINATED!”

Countdown for #17 begins.

JIM ROSS: “Here comes the Television champion!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Here's my favorite to win it all!”

JIM ROSS: “Mr. Satellite is on his way!”

Satty slides into the ring and delivers a single arm DDT right off the bat to an unsuspecting Rock. Meanwhile, Diaz and Waldo are caught in a stare down in the ring. You can clearly tell Waldo is wanting desperately to run away.

Diaz is showing a kinder, gentler side as she softly places her right hand on Waldos face. He begins to back away but stops. Diaz then gently places her other hand on Waldos other cheek and looks like shes ready to kiss him.

Then it happens.

KNEE TO THE GROIN!

Waldo doubles over in absolute pain. Diaz grabs him by his goofy looking hat and tosses him over the top rope and down to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Waldo has been ELIMINATED!”

The countdown begins for #18.

“I'll Go Until My Heart Stops” by 36 Crazyfists.

JIM ROSS: “Jordan Caliban making his debut right now!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He and Shawn Steele had words this week and Steele is still in this thing!”

Caliban runs full speed to the ring. He leaps to the apron then one hops it to the top rope. Before you know it, he leaps high into the air and lands a shooting star press on Rock! He gets back to his feet and runs off the ropes. On the rebound he leaps into the air and takes down Jessie Diaz with a beautiful hurricanrana.

Caliban gets back to his feet and Shawn Steele is itching to get at him. Caliban runs at Steele and ducks a big boot attempt. Caliban bounces off the ropes and lands a cross body on Steele! Steele catches him though and slams him to the mat with a front power slam!

Steele looks down at the cocky upstart and is taken down from behind by Shocker. Shocker lifts Caliban to his feet and whips him hard into the corner. Shocker charges in after him but eats a couple of boots from Caliban staggering him backward.

The countdown for #19 has begun.

“Conquistador” by 30 Seconds to Mars plays.

JIM ROSS: “Mr. Radio!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's been a much improved competitor as of late, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Indeed he has!”

Mr. Radio slides into the ring and he and Mr. Satellite stand toe to toe and start brawling. They trade rights and lefts until Radio finally gets the upper hand and rocks Satellite all the way into the corner. Radio immediately lifts Sattys leg over the rope and attempts to eliminate him.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ring, Jordan Caliban has made his way to the top rope in a very sneaky fashion with Shawn Steele as his target. Caliban leaps into the air with a cross body off the top rope. Steele turns to face him and catches him in mid air.

Steele walks over toward the ropes and lifts Caliban into a Gorilla Press. Then Steele launches Caliban all the way over the barricade and into the fans.

JASON DANIELS: “Jordan Caliban has been ELIIMINATED!”

JIM ROSS: “By God! Caliban is in the 6th row!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That was a crazy display of raw power from Shawn Steele!”

The countdown for #20 is ticking.

“Stars & Stripes Forever” plays.

XAVIER REIGNS: “HOLY SHIT!”

JIM ROSS: “It's the former European Champion!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “John Samuels is in Brooklyn!”

STAMINA UPDATE

Shocker (2 Eliminations)
51%

Shawn Steele (4 Eliminations)
56%

Jessie Diaz (3 Eliminations)
79%

Dwayne “The Schlong” Johnson
82%

Peter Gilmour (1 Elimination)
86%

Mr. Satellite
91%

Mr. Radio
97%

The Senator
100%

The Senator stands in the aisle, basking in the jeers, the boos, and the cat calls from the very boisterous Brooklyn crowd. Then, from out of nowhere, The Senator is struck from behind with a pipe! The man holding the pipe is Andrew Aldway! Aldway runs into the ring and nails Shawn Steele from behind.

Steele falls over the top rope and down to the floor. Aldway exits the ring after having accomplished his one and only objective.

JASON DANIELS: “Shawn Steele has been ELIMINATED!”

Aldway backs his way up the ramp only smirking at Shawn Steele from a distance. Meanwhile, the Senator has made it to the ring. He climbs to his feet and is immediately tossed over board by Mr. Radio.

JASON DANIELS: “Senator Samuels has been ELIMINATED!”

Steele is furious and refuses to leave the ring area. He re-enters the ring and begins delivering lariats to everyone in the ring as the countdown to #21 begins. Steele exits with everyone in the ring down on the mat.

Mexican Mariachi music plays.

XAVIER REIGNS: “The great Mexican luchadore! Juan Madison!”

JIM ROSS: “That's John Madison and everybody knows it!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's obviously Mexican, JR! He's riding a lawnmower!”

Juan Madison enters the ring with all of his opponents down and out on the mat. Madison picks up The Rock first and tosses him out of the ring effortlessly. He immediately clutches his neck.

JASON DANIELS: “Dwayne “The Schlong” Johnson has been ELIMINATED!”

JIM ROSS: “Tell me! What reason would Juan Madison have, to explain his injured neck!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Maybe he hurt it when he hopped the fence!”

JIM ROSS: “Or maybe when Peter Gilmour threw him off that stupid balcony thing on Warfare!”

Madison picks up Mr. Radio and he gets tossed out as well.

JASON DANIELS: “Mr. Radio has been ELIMINATED!”

Madison now with Shocker off the mat, annnd he's gone also.

JASON DANIELS: “Shocker has been ELIMINATED!”

Madison stands over a down and out Peter Gilmour. He bends down to lift Gilmour up. Gilmour gets to his feet and immediately breaks Madisons grip and sends him down to the mat with a thunderous belly to belly suplex!

The countdown begins for #22.

“Don't Stop Believing” by Journey plays.

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's Franklin Fresh, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “He's way too nice to be in the XWF.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's so nice, Poppa Feder couldn't even bring himself to bash the kid!”

Fresh runs and slides into the ring. He gets to his feet and Gilmour grabs him by the hair and tosses him over the top rope and to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Franklin Fresh has been ELIMINATED!”

Gilmour stands, looking over the ropes at Fresh when he receives a sucker punch from Jessie Diaz. Then Satellite joins in and punches Gilmour in the face. Then Diaz. Then Satellite. Diaz. Satellite. Diaz. Back and forth they go, staggering the big man against the ropes. Satellite and Diaz back off as Gilmour remains stunned against the ropes.

Satellite and Diaz conversate for a moment to formulate a strategy. Then the duo charges toward Gilmour. Diaz stops her charge and Satellite gets blasted in the skull with a big boot from Gilmour. Diaz then charges after Gilmour herself and drops him in the middle of the ring with a dropkick top his knee.

On the other side of the ring, Juan Madison gets to his feet and goes right after Jessie Diaz.

SMACK!

Diaz kicks Madison square in the nuts! He blocks it and delivers a vicious open hand slap to Diaz!

The countdown begins for #23.

“Blacklist” by Prefuse 73 plays.

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's Madisons former slave!”

JIM ROSS: “John Black is an angry man on a mission!”

Black hits the ring and charges right after Juan Madison, taking him down with both legs. Black leans on top of Madison and starts pounding his right fist against Madisons masked skull. Time after time, John Black nails Juan Madison in the head, busting his knuckles open in the process.

Black lifts Madison off his feet and tosses him into the corner. Black charges in and delivers a huge knee lift to the midsection of Madison. Madison staggers out and falls to his hands and knees. Black bounces off the ropes and delivers a drop kick to the side of Madisons head.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ring, Satellite and Gilmour just planted Diaz onto the mat with a double vertical suplex. Gilmour returns his attention to Juan Madison who lays on the mat receiving kicks and stomps from John Black.

Gilmour ventures over and pushes Black out of the way and starts delivering stomps to Madison. Black then shoves Gilmour out of the way and resumes stomping Madison. Gilmour stops Black. Black shoves Gilmour hard. Gilmour shoves Black hard enough that he falls on his ass.

Black gets back to his feet and is in Gilmours face. Gilmour raises both hands in defeat and Black looks to be about to resume working over Madison until Gilmour kicks him in the midsection doubling him over. Gilmour lifts up John Black and plants him on the mat with a thunderous power bomb!

The countdown to number 24 begins.

“Till I Collapse” by Eminem plays.

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's the Mad Russian!”

JIM ROSS: “Sokolov Red, who is actually Russian American, is making his debut right now!”

Sokolov Red begins to make his way to the ring as Madness fades backstage.

Evertrust is walking down the backstage corridor of the Barclay's center. As he walks past a door, two masked men quickly open the door and drag him into the room, leaving the door half open. Slowly, the camera creeps to the door and peeps inside, showing Evertrust being tied to a wooden chair by the two masked men with large nylon ropes with a gag already placed in his mouth.

Once Evertrust is completely tied down the two men remove their masks, revealing Andrew Aldway and Ricky Desmond. Andrew grabs Evertrust by his cheeks and begins screaming an inch away from his face.

ANDREW ALDWAY: "YOU'RE A REAL SADIST AREN'T YOU?! YOU ENJOY PLAYING MIND GAMES DO YOU?! WELL, WELCOME TO MY FUCKING MIND, MISTER TRUST."

As he's screaming in Evertrust's face, Ricky pulls a large tub of water and sets it on the table behind the chair Evertrust is tied to. A smile crosses Andrew's face and he pushes Evertrust's head back into the water as he struggles against his bindings, and Ricky hands him a bucket full of water. Evertrust strains to see what Ricky handed him, but Andrew keeps the pressure on his head, holding him in place as he continues talking.

ANDREW ALDWAY: "You know Evertrust, I really do like you, you're quite unique, much like myself.”

He nods to Ricky who takes control holding Evertrust's head as Andrew begins pacing slowly around.

ANDREW ALDWAY: "But what you did last week, was just plain disgusting and quite frankly, although I won't stoop to the disgusting lows you did, now while this may not be as imaginative as you, I'm sure you'll quickly realize it's just as effective at knocking people off their high horse."

He begins slowly dumping the water from the bucket onto Evertrust's half submerged head, and as he begins to sputter and kick his legs uncontrollably.

ANDREW ALDWAY: "Oh mister Evertrust, this is just the beginning."

Andrew and Ricky's laughter filters from the room as the camera slowly backs away from the scene and Evertrust continues kicking his legs and trying to release himself.

The cameras fade back to the ring.

The countdown begins for the 25th entrant.

“Perfect Strangers” by Deep Purple plays.

JIM ROSS: “Sean Falcon! On his way to the ring!”

STAMINA UPDATE

Jessie Diaz (3 Eliminations)
64%

Peter Gilmour (2 Eliminations)
72%

Mr. Satellite
76%

Juan Madison (3 Eliminations)
91%

John Black
94%

Sean Falcon
100%

Falcon storms the ring and he's immediately tossed over the top rope by Mr. Satellite!

JASON DANIELS: “Sean Falcon has been ELIMINATED!”

Meanwhile, Gilmour and Black continue to trade shots and moves while Madison has regained control of himself and has Diaz trapped against the ropes and facing elimination. Satellite joins Madison in trying to eliminate Jessie Diaz.

She teeters over the top rope inching dangerously close to falling over. Madison and Satellite continue to work together.

On the other side of the ring, John Black just took a sick DDT from Gilmour. Gilmour gets back to his feet and is immediately grounded with a high impact knee lift to the face from Sokolov Red.

Back on the other side again, Diaz is just about out. One more burst of strength from Satty and Madison and Diaz falls over the top rope and lands on the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Jessie Diaz has been ELIMINATED!”

The countdown to #26 begins.

“Colors” by Crossfade plays.

JIM ROSS: “And here comes Red X!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We're getting down to the wire, JR!”

Red X enters the ring and goes right after Juan Madison. X lands a crisp drop kick to Madison masked face and he drops to the mat. Satellite charges after Red X, but Red X jumps to the middle rope and uses it as a springboard then kicks Satty in the side of the head.

Gilmour is back to his feet on the far side. He lifts John Black to his feet and goes for a suplex. Black blocks the first attempt. Then the second. And the third. John Black reverses the suplex and sends Gilmour down with a suplex of his own.

Black slowly gets back to his feet. As he gets to his feet he stumbles and lands against the ropes. Sokolov Red charges after John Black and Black ducks down sending Sokolov Red over the top and to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Sokolov Red has been ELIMINATED!”

The countdown begins to #27.

“Radioactive” by Imagine Dragons plays.

JIM ROSS: “Here comes Blaze at number 27!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “27 is a good number to have in other places in past rumbles, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “This ain't other places.”

Blaze enters the ring and immediately gets tossed out by Mr. Satellite!

JASON DANIELS: “Blaze has been ELIMINATED!”

John Black gets to his feet and decides to go after Juan Madison who is slumped in the corner. Black charges in and delivers a Stinger style splash in the corner that rocks Madison. Madison staggers out of the corner and Black clotheslines him over the top rope.

Madison lands on the apron and gets back to his feet. Black charges after Madison with another clothesline and Madison falls to his ass on the apron while pulling down the top rope. Black stumbles over the top rope and lands on the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “John Black has been ELIMINATED!”

Madison stands on the apron looking at John Black. He laughs at Blacks misfortune as Gilmour charges at him from behind. Madison turns just in time to see Gilmour charging toward him and drives his shoulder into Gilmours chin. Gilmour spins around and clutches his chin. Madison grabs Gilmour by his shoulders and quickly drops to his knees on the apron, giving Gilmour a whiplash effect as he snaps off the ropes and lands face first on the mat.

Madison re-enters the ring as the countdown begins for number 28.

“The Campaign” by Affiance plays.

JIM ROSS: “The Savior, LJ Havok, making his debut at this very moment!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “If he plays his cards right, he stands a good chance at winning this thing!”

Havok enters the ring like a man on fire. He immediately eliminates Red X from the match after a stiff super kick that sends him over the top and to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Red X has been ELIMINATED!”

Havok celebrates his quick elimination but is stopped in his tracks with a drop kick right in the face from Juan Madison. Havok is down on the mat. Madison climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a backflip landing a moonsault on to Havok.

Madison gets to his feet and charges toward Satellite in the corner and delivers a knee to Sattys face. Madison follows it up by sending Satty down to the mat with a bulldog.

Madison gets back to his feet and turns around right into a bearhug from Gilmour! Pete squeezes tighter and tighter as Madison struggles to breathe. Madison tries to box Gilmours ears but it has no effect. Madison is running out of options. Finally, in an act of desperation, Madison starts biting Gilmours forehead. Gilmour releases Juan Madison. Madison lands on his feet and takes a moment to regain his breath before charging toward Gilmour and landing a drop kick to his shoulder. Gilmour staggers and falls through the ropes and to the floor below.

The countdown for #29 begins.

“Re-education” by Rise Against plays.

XAVIER REIGNS: “Yeeeee haaawww!”

JIM ROSS: “Do you have any idea how odd that sounds coming from a black man?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Don't judge me!”

Jonny Rebel makes his way to the ring, never once taking his eyes off of Juan. Rebel climbs into the ring and stands across from Juan. Juan charges at Rebel and hits him with right fist after right fist to little or no effect. Juan looks on, debating in his mind what to do next.

Juan goes after him with left fists this time, again with little or no effect. This time though, Madison doesn't give up until Rebel grabs him by the head and shoves him away. Madison leans against the ropes and Rebel charges after him. Rebel jumps into the air and delivers a running bicycle kick but Madison moves out of the way with just a split second to spare.

Rebel winds up straddled over the top rope...

LUCA ARZEGOTTI!

From the crowd, he leaps the barricade and hangs on to Jonny Rebels leg that rests on the apron. Rebel tries to pull his leg away from Luca but is unable to do so. Inside the ring, Juan Madison charges after Rebel but receives an elbow to his head for the trouble. TROUBLE!

Rebel reaches down trying to swat Arzegotti off of him, but he just can't reach. Madison charges at Rebel again and this time makes a direct strike to the side of Rebels head forcing him over the top and to the floor. Luca Arzegotti makes a quick escape through the crowd.

JASON DANIELS: “Jonny Rebel has been ELIMINATED!”

Juan Madison is once again the only man left standing in the ring. The countdown for the final entrant begins.

Paul Heymans theme plays.

JIM ROSS: “You've got to be kidding me!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “OH MY GOD! JR! PAUL HEYMAN IS NUMBER 30!”

JIM ROSS: “And he's wearing a track suit!”

Heyman, clad in his track suit, makes his way toward the ring. He climbs the ring steps and stands on the apron staring a hole in Juan Madison. He is handed a microphone.

PAUL HEYMAN: “John Madison! Oh, excuse me. I mean “Juan” Madison, I said earlier tonight that you'd be unmasked and damn it, that's exactly what's going to happen! If you think, Madison, for one damn second you are going to come to my show. Ruin my show. Make a mockery of my show by entering this Rumble to face...... the King..... you got another thing coming.

“You see, John! Ahhh, damn. I did it again. JUAN. You aren't going to win this Rumble match and it really is a shame because I've watched you work your ass off for a pretty good portion of the night and I've seen you waste your energy.

“Allow me to present to you, Juan Madison, the man who drew number thirty!”

Heyman begins unzipping his track suit jacket as the lights go out. Moments later, the lights come on and Juan Madison stands in the center of the ring. He takes a step back as he realizes the man in front of him is...

Sebastian Duke.

STAMINA UPDATE

Peter Gilmour (2 Eliminations)
57%

Mr. Satellite (3 Eliminations)
64%

Juan Madison (6 Eliminations)
88%

LJ Havok (1 Elimination)
95%

Sebastian Duke
100%

Madison stares at Duke. Not quite sure what he should do. He turns to his right to exit the ring and Peter Gilmour stands there, just entering the ring. He returns to the center, his head going back and forth between Duke and Gilmour.

He moves to his left to exit there but immediately backs to the center of the ring. Entering the ring from his left is Griffin MacAlister. Madison is stuck. He looks between the three men. MacAlister, Gilmour and Duke. Then decides his only course of action is to exit behind him. Keeping his eyes on the Brotherhood, Madison back pedals toward the ropes as the lights once again, go out.

They come back on and Madison looks around some more. He notices that none of the Brotherhood have moved so he continues his attempted exit until...

He runs into something.

Madison slowly turns around and comes face to face with the newest member of the Brotherhood...

NIGHTMARE!

Madison tries to dart out of the ring between Gilmour and Nightmare but is quickly tagged in the face by Pete. Madison staggers backward and gets tagged in the face by MacAlister. Madison staggers again and gets punched by Nightmare. Madison staggers backward from the hard shot and turns around right into the clutches of Sebastian Duke.

Duke lifts him up and drops him over the top rope with a chokeslam to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Juan Madison has been ELIMINATED!”

Nightmare and Griffin make their exits as Duke exits the ring. He rips Madison to his feet by his mask, nearly ripping it off in the process. Duke then drops to the floor and attempts to lock Madison in Pandoras Box. Madison quickly wiggles out of danger but does so without his mask. Madison notices immediately and covers his face with his hands and runs to the back. Duke maintains possession of the mask as he re-enters the ring and watches as Madison runs off.

From behind, LJ Havok lifts Duke and topples him over the top rope and to the floor.

JASON DANIELS: “Sebastian Duke has been ELIMINATED!”

JIM ROSS: “We're down to the final three!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Gilmour! Satellite! Havok!”

JIM ROSS: “One of them gets to face Juan Madison for the King of the XWF crown!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “John Madison.”

JIM ROSS: “Whatever.”

Gilmour has Satellite backed into the corner and he continues to drive shoulders into Sattys side. Havok joins Gilmour in the beating of Mr. Satellite. Satty tries to fight back but its to no avail as the onslaught of the much larger Peter Gilmour and the fresh LJ Havok is too much for him to contend with.

Satty gets lifted by the duo of Gilmour and Havok and unceremoniously dumped from the ring.

JASON DANIELS: “Mr. Satellite has been ELIMINATED!”

JIM ROSS: “It all comes down to this!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The final two JR!”

Gilmour and Havok circle each other in the ring. The tie up in the center of the ring and Havok immediately clutches the fatigued Gilmour in a side headlock. Havok drags Gilmour over and slams him to the mat. Havok releases the headlock and traps Gilmour in a hammer lock. Havok leaps into the air and drops a knee down into Petes shoulder and he yells out in pain.

Havok lifts Gilmour to his feet and traps him back into a hammer lock. Havok drives Gilmour shoulder first into the ring post. Gilmour falls to his ass in the corner, clutching his injured shoulder. Havok follows that up with a running knee to the face of Gilmour.

Havok lifts Gilmour to his feet and plants him with the Saving Grace! Havok again lifts Gilmour to his feet and props him up against the ropes.

JIM ROSS: “Things are looking dire for the King of Xtreme!”

Just as JR concludes this statement, the lights go out. Flames burst at timed intervals from the ring posts. “Dark Ages” begins to play as a man in a hooded robe appears on stage. The man stalks toward the ring.

XAVIER REIGNS: “I don't like this, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “We all know who that is!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Sebastian Dukes Messenger!”

The Messenger climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. The lights fade on. The Messenger reveals an Asmodeus cane and points it at Havok. Gilmour nods his head, giving the Messenger the approval to attack. The Messenger swings...

AND HITS GILMOUR!

The cane lands upside Petes head and he falls over the top rope and lands on the floor. Havok smiles with delight as the Messenger lowers his hood.

JIM ROSS: “That's not the Messenger!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That's Luca Arzegotti!”

JIM ROSS: “By God! The Black Circle just screwed Peter Gilmour!”

WINNER: LJ Havok

JIM ROSS: “The rookie! LJ Havok! He's headed to Mega Madness!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He has a date with John Madison and the King of the XWF crown in just two weeks!”

JIM ROSS: “By God! This has been Madness!”

Madness fades out.

[Image: HeymanSig.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 17 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(08-07-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-07-2013), Alex Shawn (08-07-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-07-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-07-2013), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (08-07-2013), Hunter Payne (08-07-2013), John_Black (08-07-2013), LJ Havok (08-07-2013), Matt Lennox (08-07-2013), Mr. Radio (08-08-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-07-2013), Rebel (08-07-2013), Ricky Desmond (08-07-2013), Shawn Steele (08-07-2013), Shocker (08-07-2013), Table (08-07-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-07-2013, 08:53 AM

i demand to be put in the match with LJ Havok and John Madison or hell everyone on both rosters is going to feel my wrath!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-07-2013, 09:10 AM

(08-07-2013, 08:53 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i demand to be put in the match with LJ Havok and John Madison or hell everyone on both rosters is going to feel my wrath!

Is it just me or do you always seemed to get screwed over? Seems kinda shady to me...the Peter Gilmore Screwjob...

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
Hunter Payne (08-07-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 09:49 AM

Put Peter in the match so I can crush his dreams, Paul.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-07-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-07-2013, 10:28 AM

My money is on Madison

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-07-2013, 10:58 AM

not before i crush your neck JOHN!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-07-2013, 11:22 AM

Never thought I'd say this but "I want gilmour to win" Madison has been the source of my failure two weeks in a row. Some one has to end this guy, even If it is gilmour or lj

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-08-2013)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-07-2013, 11:26 AM

Dude how about you take your loss and let someone else have the spotlight instead of bitching when some body else wins the big one, you got took down by a rookie pete, let the guy have his shot and wait your turn like everyone else

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 03:50 PM

John Travolta for king of the XWF!
[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Phantom" Jack Kronus's post:
(08-07-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 04:15 PM

Paul Heyman for the King of Monday Nights....

Oh wait...

I already am...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Rebel (08-07-2013), Swift Ion (08-07-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 04:18 AM

(08-07-2013, 11:26 AM)Caliban Said: Dude how about you take your loss and let someone else have the spotlight instead of bitching when some body else wins the big one, you got took down by a rookie pete, let the guy have his shot and wait your turn like everyone else

u know full well i was going to win the rumble if it werent for luca being such a prick

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-08-2013, 04:19 AM

I will have to investigate these allegations towards Luca being a prick

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-08-2013, 05:47 AM

"I am a prick. A prick, who's better than Gilmour. Investigation solved, Archibald."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-08-2013, 05:58 AM

Thank goodness, for a second I thought we had a mystery on our hands

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 06:40 AM

Archie, Luca can't beat me one on one. He has to get his boyfriends to do his dirty work.

and by the way, my balls are just fine now.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-08-2013, 06:49 AM

(08-08-2013, 06:40 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Archie, Luca can't beat me one on one. He has to get his boyfriends to do his dirty work.

and by the way, my balls are just fine now.

"Just think, if you were half as you good as you claim to be, which might I add, is better than me, then my interference in the Rumble wouldn't have cost you shit. Furthermore, maybe if you didn't lose sight of the match and attempt to go after the opponent you were handed on a silver platter, John Madison, then you might've at least suffered the humiliating way of defeat that is me beating you cleanly.

Oh, maybe if your friends were actually loyal to you, then Black Juan wouldn't have had his way with you.

The bottom line?

I won. You lost. You can't beat me, period. Nothing thrown in there to make me look bad, just the fact that you can not beat me. Two against zero, I never need to waste my time with you again.

Have fun losing to John Madison, and having your dreams crushed once more."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-08-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 07:35 AM

yeah BLACK JUAN was john Madison with black face paint u ! Let's face it he could come out in drag and still look like a pussy! U still cant beat me 1 on 1 without anybody's help. end of story now go suck on Black Juan's small mandingo ok?

oh and August 19th, I WILL KILL THE KING!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 08:00 AM

How can I be black Juan? I was right there with you guys when black Juan threw your fat ass down the stairs. I felt the ground shake.

Falling down those stairs was probably the most exercise you've had in months, wasn't it Peter?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 08:34 AM

no with ur mom

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-08-2013, 08:55 PM

"Hey now.. lets not.....Oh god this is just to easy."

Turns to Gilmour.

"It's okay Gilmour, I'd be upset too if I found out my momma was a man too."

OOC: Totally in character dude.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 09:00 PM

"Madison's mom is so not your type, Gilly. For starters, she's above the age of eighteen."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 09:17 PM

ur so lame luca

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 09:24 PM

"The approval of an admitted wannabe child molester really means nothing to me. Not that it really meant much before you came out of that metaphorical closet. When are you just gonna admit that Rose is just your beard? You'll probably relieve all of your pent of aggression toward the gay community, and won't have to use that as an insult anymore.

I would say food for thought, but you clearly don't need any more food.

Then again, you also can't think very well either.

Fuck it.

I am a Latter Day Saint!"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-08-2013, 09:29 PM

still talking shit huh Luca.. dont worry your mouth will be shut real soon

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-08-2013, 09:31 PM

"Why? Are Soldier, Feder, Duke, Griffy, and Nightmare planning a beatdown on me to preserve your honor? Because you couldn't do shit to me during Warfare, not at WCW, not ever."

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-08-2013, 10:07 PM

(08-08-2013, 04:18 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(08-07-2013, 11:26 AM)Caliban Said: Dude how about you take your loss and let someone else have the spotlight instead of bitching when some body else wins the big one, you got took down by a rookie pete, let the guy have his shot and wait your turn like everyone else

u know full well i was going to win the rumble if it werent for luca being such a prick

Yeah mate you were going to win because you thought it was one of your boys underneath that cloak not Luca, you seem to forget in all your bitching that you fed LJ to Luca before you realised who was swinging the stick so what the fuck are you whining about when your just as bad as everyone else. Fucking hypocrite

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-08-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-09-2013, 04:09 AM

dont worry Luca.. ur end is near!

Caliban.. u dont want any of this rookie

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-09-2013, 10:04 PM

Ah Petey I want everything you got, why should I be scared of a man willing to let others fight his battles for him, all I ever hear is I have had enough of John Madison, you know what would of been enough? Walking away 2 months ago, or however long this shites been running I couldn't care less. You could of taken your win or loss whichever it was and just said fuck it I lost or I won or even fuck I got screwed meaning this guys a pussy and not worth my time. You didn't instead you let it cloud your judgement, injure you, injure the people you love and generally fuck up your half fucked up already excuse for a life.

Caliban gets up so he can look down on Gilmore

Peter promise me one thing, if you come for me make sure its in a sealed cage, I don't need a cluster fuck from you and the disciples of "I've seen this all before"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-10-2013, 03:13 PM

u wouldnt want me in a cage dude... just sayin

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-10-2013, 04:10 PM

I just said I wanted you in cage, are you deaf as well as funny looking?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-10-2013, 04:20 PM

obvoiusly u didnt get what I meant.. but don't worry if we fight in a cage.. i will kill you.. just ask Dark Shadow what I can do in a cage.. or anybody here

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-10-2013, 06:21 PM

"Yeah, he can beat the resident no hoper, Dark Shadow. So fucking scary."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-10-2013, 06:22 PM

u forgot to mention how I killled dark shadow ;) same will happen to u and the black circle come august 19

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-10-2013, 06:28 PM

blah. blah. blah. everybody has their opinion. but soon all doubts will be removed. and I will tell you something else not-so-Happy Gilmour. I hope Caliban gets you in a cage before I get my hands on you because I will stop at nothing to prove my point. Win or lose.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-10-2013, 06:32 PM

sorry lj it'll be AFTER i win the crown

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-10-2013, 06:38 PM

I find it very amusing that you would say that we were going to walk out king.. let me put it this way anything can happen in such an unpredictable match. One thing I can guarantee is that you're not going to be able to walk out. Sorry, Caliban, if you don't get to face him it will be my fault.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Caliban (08-10-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 06:40 PM

If it were chicken parmesan on a pole, Pete would ... still lose.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-10-2013, 06:54 PM

LJ u and Maddy can break all my bones in my body and still lose to me!

im going to win that crown by ANY means necessary! and nobody, NOBODY is going to interfere and if they do.. heh.. watch Madness to find out

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2013, 07:49 PM

No, I refuse to watch anything that Paul Heyman produces.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-10-2013)
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-10-2013, 10:27 PM

Gilmore do I look like I give a fuck what you did to somebody else in a cage? I'm not talking shit to the guy who beat up dark shadow unless that's just another past fight that you can't let go of. LJ finish this fool but don't be discouraged bad smells never really go away. Gilmore you got some pull hell your too fat not to have some kind of orbit around here so set up big man. Think about it inside a cage, no interference nobody to bug you. Just you the cage and my foot stuck so far up your ass you boyfriend will get tangled up in my bootlaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
Rebel (08-11-2013)