Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 7/29/2013 - Conclusion
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2013, 11:08 PM

JIM ROSS: “We're back on Madness!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “And here comes the boss!”

Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring and is grinning from ear to ear. He enters the ring with a mic in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Last week, I came out here and I said that John Madisons next King defense would be right around the corner! I said I'd have news coming soon, and that time is now!

“I've been in meetings all week with representatives from the Administrator Network as well as Shane and...”

Heyman pulls out a package of pages from his suit jacket.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I have in my hands here the contract, signed by the Network. Approved by Shane himself. Hell, John Madison himself has even signed off on this!

“All I have to do is choose an opponent for John Madison and we can make it official!

“Oh wait, that's right, I need a date!

“On August 19 when Madness emanates from the already sold out Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. Your King of the XWF, John Madison will defend his crown for the very first time on national television against none other then...

????: “Paul!

“Paul!”

Heyman looks around trying to figure out where the interruption is coming from and more importantly, who.

????: “Hey! Fat ass! Up here!”

Up on the X-Tron:

[Image: 318902-joaquin_phoenix_20050731_59216.jpg]

PAUL HEYMAN: “What a surprise! Well... If it isn't the King of the XWF himself, John Madison!”

JOHN MADISON: “I just wanted to listen to who your handpicked opponent is, Paul.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “John, I have to say... I'm surprised you signed off on this.”

JOHN MADISON: “Why would you be surprised, Paul? I'm a fighting King, Paul. I'll defend against anyone at any time.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “That's good, I'm glad to hear it. Except, this time, you won't be defending against any of your Black Circle brethren. No, see, you'll be facing none other than...”

JOHN MADISON: “The loser of the tournament.”

Heyman scratches his bald head.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Come again?”

JOHN MADISON: “The loser of your tournament tonight, Paul.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You don't have that power, John! So, without further adieu! On August 19 in Cleveland, John Madison will defend his King of the XWF crown right here on Monday Night Madness against...”

JOHN MADISON: “The loser of the tournament. See, what you're failing to see, Paul is that as King of the XWF I hold special powers. The reason I signed off on this and the reason Shane signed off on this is that, I already made the decision to face the loser of the tournament.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “By doing that, that means...”

JOHN MADISON: “You're clever, Paul. Real clever. That's right. I just fucked your night all to hell. The loser of this big tournament tonight gets a bigger reward than the winner.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You do realize that your boy, Luca, is still in this tournament?”

Madison leans back and smiles.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'll tell you something right now, John Madison. Your boy, Luca, is lucky I don't give two shits about Mr. Radio or I would have reversed the decision and made Radio the winner!”

JOHN MADISON: “You're boring me.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Let me put it this way, John. If you interfere on Luca's behalf in even the slightest manner, I will boot him from this tour...”

Heymans mic cuts off. He taps it a few times and tries speaking again, but no sound comes out. Heyman throws the mic toward the entrance.

JOHN MADISON: “I told you, you were boring me. See ya later, Paul.”

The Xtron fades out and Madness fades to commercial.

JIM ROSS: “We're back on Madness and Paul Heyman is livid!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I have it on good authority that he is currently on the phones with the Administrator Network!”

JIM ROSS: “It's time to head back to the action, but first, let's take a look at your updated brackets!”

[Image: SemiFinal.gif]

XAVIER REIGNS: “Rebel and Arzegotti!”

JIM ROSS: “Aldway and Evertrust!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following semi-final match is set for one fall!”

“The Fault of Flesh” by Nevermore plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Making his way to the ring at this time. EVERRRRRTRUUUUUST!”

“End of the Beginning” by Black Sabbath plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. Representing the Connection. From Nottingham, England. Weighing 2 hundred 20 pounds. ANDRREWWW ALLLLDWAAAAY!”

Semi-Final Match
Evertrust
- vs -
Andrew Aldway
Standard Rules

The bell rings and the two come at each other in the center of the ring and trade blows. Aldway. Evertrust. Aldway. Evertrust. Back and forth we go! Evertrust swings with a wild haymaker and Aldway ducks behind him and drops him with a release German suplex.

Evertrust begins to get up as Aldway runs off the ropes. Evertrust is back to his feet and Aldway nails him with a running dropkick right in his face and chest. Evertrust hits the mat and Aldway pounces on him and begins pounding away with his fist into Evertrusts face.

The referee has to intervene and pull Aldway off of Evertrust. Evertrust is on his hands and knees and starts retreating toward the corner. Aldway shoves the referee aside and charges in after him. He leaps into the air and lands a splash, Stinger style, onto Evertrust in the corner.

Evertrust staggers out of the corner and falls to one knee. Aldway hopes to the second turnbuckle and leaps off just as Evertrust makes it back to his feet. Aldway plants Evertrust with a bulldog in the middle of the ring. Aldway hooks the leg.

Evertrust kicks out.

Aldway gets back to his feet and allows Evertrust to expend his own energy to get to his feet. Aldway moves in and nails Evertrust with a vicious European uppercut. Evertrust staggers back and falls against the ropes entangling his arms between the top and middle ropes in the process.

Aldway moves in and begins pounding away on the trapped Evertrust as the referee tries to pull Aldway off of him. Initially, its successful, but Aldway shoves the referee out of the way and goes right back to it. The referee has no choice to start a five count. Aldway continues to beat on Evertrust until after the count of four before he finally backs off.

Evertrust finally breaks free and falls to the mat on his hands and knees. Evertrust makes it back to his feet momentarily and Aldway delivers a running DDT to Evertrust, planting him on the mat. Aldway hooks the leg.

Evertrust kicks out!

Aldway urges the referee to speed up the count but then turns his attention back to his opponent. Aldway lives Evertrust to his feet and tosses him into the corner. Aldway charges in after him and gets hit with a vicious European uppercut from Evertrust which rocks Aldway backward. Evertrust charges out of the corner and takes Aldway down with an STO.

Evertrust uses this moment of separation for some much needed recovery time. Aldway slowly gets to his feet. Evertrust charges after him and nails him with a swinging neckbreaker. Evertrust goes for the cover.

Aldway kicks out!

Evertrust lifts Aldway off the mat and tosses him towards the ropes. Aldway reverses and Evertrust is off the ropes. Aldway misses with a clothesline. Evertrust ducks under him and as Aldway turns around, Evertrust locks him into the sleeper hold!

Aldway struggles and tries to fight out of it as Evertrust locks it in tighter and tighter. Aldway ducks under while still trapped and lifts Evertrust off the mat and slams him down with a side suplex. Both men are down. The referee starts a ten count, but its no use. Both of these men know what is at stake and have the will to continue.

Evertrust makes it to his feet first, followed by Aldway. Aldway swings first, but Evertrust ducks it. Evertrust stuns Aldway with an atomic drop sending a jolt of pain all the way up his spine. Evertrust runs and bounces off the ropes. On the rebound, he drops Aldway with a lariat.

Evertrust exits the ring to the apron and begins to head to the top. He leaps off the top with a Macho Man Madness Elbow Drop right into the chest of Andrew Aldway! Evertrust hooks the leg!

FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Evertrust is dejected as he should have had it won right there!

John Austin is shown casually strolling toward the ring wearing jeans and a leather jacket.

Evertrust lifts Aldway to his feet and tosses him hard into the corner. Evertrust charges in with a huge clothesline, but Aldway pulls the referee into the corner and uses him as a shield. Evertrust collides with the referee and Aldway in the corner.

The referee is out cold as Evertrust tries to revive him. Aldway meanwhile, has made it to his hands and knees since he didn't feel the total force of the clothesline.

On the floor, John Austin has just pulled a crowbar out of his jacket. He begins to climb to the apron.

Out of the crowd...

SHAWN STEELE!

John Austin nails Evertrust with the crowbar!

Steele slides into the ring and goes right after Austin who has no idea he's there! He hits John Austin in the ribs and Austin doubles over and drops the crowbar. Steele picks up the crowbar and measures up John Austin...

CRACK!

Steele nails him in the head with the crowbar! Steele then measures up Aldway who has no idea he's there. Steele stands right behind him. Steele taps Aldway on the shoulder and Aldway turns. He receives a shot to the midsection from that crowbar and Shawn Steele! Aldway falls to the mat on his hands and knees. He nails him in the head with the crowbar knocking him out cold.

“Money” by Pink Floyd begins to play and here come the troops! Nightmare! Morrison! Desmond! All of them charging toward the ring! Steele drags Evertrust on top of Aldway as Steele! The three other Connection members scatter around the arena floor as Steele hops the barricade and holds the crowbar high for all to see.

Back in the ring, the referee begins his count.

Morrison notices the referee counting.

Morrison darts toward the ring...

Morrison leaps into the air...

3! Morrison lands on Evertrust in an attempt to break up the pin, just a cunt hair too late!

WINNER: Evertrust – Advances to Finals

The Connection is gathering their members as Evertrust slips out of the ring unnoticed. The Connection stands in the ring as Evertrust walks backward up the entrance ramp, pointing at the Connection and smiling.

JIM ROSS: “Evertrust! With an amazing debut night has made it all the way to the finals!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I can't imagine he'll be in any shape to compete in the finals though after that shot with the crowbar!”

JIM ROSS: “I guess we'll have to wait and see! Stay with us!”

JIM ROSS: “Ladies and gentlemen, this could be an unprecedented night here on Madness!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We started with 16 viable competitors!”

JIM ROSS: “Two of which were making their XWF debuts right here tonight!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Yeah! Evertrust and Jonny Rebel!”

JIM ROSS: “One of them has already sealed his spot in the finals! And the other...”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Get's his shot to do the same right now!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following semi final match is set for one fall!”

“Words I Never Said” by Lupe Fiasco & Skylar Gray plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. Representing the Black Circle and being accompanied to the ring by the King of the XWF, John Madison. From New York. Weighing 2 hundred 13 pounds. LUCAAAA ARZEGOOOOOOOTTTIIIII!”

“Re-education” by Rise Against plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. From Cincinnati, Ohio. Weighing 2 hundred 55 pounds. JJJJONNYYYYY RRRRRREBELLLLL!”

Semi-Final Match
Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Jonny Rebel
Standard Rules

The bell rings and Rebel immediately goes after Arzegotti who runs around the ring, trying to get out of harms way. He eventually darts to the outside, seeking cover behind his King. Rebel laughs his ass off at Luca hiding from him on the floor.

Luca regroups after a short conversation from Madison and climbs to the apron. He's set to enter the ring when he hears a fan yell at him. He turns toward the fan and yells back. Rebel charges after Luca and uses the ropes to shove Luca off the apron. Luca flies off and crashes chest first into the barricade then to the floor in obvious pain.

Rebel exits the ring and drops to the floor. Madison yells something to Jonny Rebel and Rebel taunts him. Rebel begs for Madison to hit him. Madison wants to but eventually stomps away in disgust as Rebel laughs at him.

Rebel returns his attention to Luca who has made it to his hands and knees. Rebel rears back and kicks Luca viciously in the ribs. The sheer force of the kick sends Luca flying up against the barricade again. Rebel lifts Luca to his feet then lifts him up and drops him chest first against the barricade!

Rebel then lifts Luca off the floor again and rolls him into the ring. Rebel rolls in and gets to his feet. He lifts Luca to his feet and places Luca's head between his knees. He lifts him up and plants him on the mat with a powerbomb. Rebel drops to his knees and hooks the leg.

Luca kicks out!

Madison is outside the ring beating on the mat, trying to urge on Gilligan, I mean Luca. Rebel lifts Luca to his feet and tosses him hard into the corner. Rebel follows in with a running knee lift to the midsection. Luca staggers out and Rebel lifts him up and slams him down across his knee with the backbreaker!

Rebel continuously smiles as he lifts Arzegotti off the mat again. Rebel ten lifts him up in a suplex and holds him high into the air for 10, then 20, then 30, then 45, then a full minute before sending him crashing to the mat. Madison is beside himself on the arena floor since there's absolutely nothing he can do about it. Rebel hooks the leg.

KICK OUT!

Rebel gets back to his feet and lifts Luca to his. He whips Luca hard into the turnbuckles. Luca bounces out and Rebel lifts and drops him to the mat with a side slam for another near fall. Rebel gets back to his feet and grabs Luca by the hair and drags him across the ring toward the ropes. Rebel exits the ring and positions Luca so that his head is hanging off the apron while his body remains in the ring.

Rebel yells “watch this” to John Madison as he backs off then delivers a running big boot to the side of Lucas head!

Madison is pissed off and yelling at the referee as Jonny Rebel continues to laugh at Madison and Luca. Rebel climbs back into the ring and drags Luca back into the ring. He lifts him to his feet and places him into the corner. Rebel drives his shoulder into Luca's midsection not once, not twice, but three times.

Rebel backs off and Luca falls to his hands and knees. Rebel lifts him back to his feet and once again tosses him hard into the corner! Luca hits chest first and just leans against the corner. Rebel charges in after Luca with a huge splash, but Luca moves out of the way. Rebel crashes into the turnbuckles and hits the mat. Luca rolls his legs up and the referee hits the mat. With Luca out of view, he grabs a handful of tights and wraps both legs around the ropes for added leverage as the referee counts.

3!

WINNER: Luca Arzegotti – Advances to Finals

JIM ROSS: “What just happened!?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Luca got the win! That's what!”

JIM ROSS: “But how? He never got a single offensive move in!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I guess he's just that...”

JIM ROSS: “Son of a bitch! Luca had that turnbuckle exposed! Jonny Rebel is bleeding profusely and he's also out cold!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Does it matter? Luca Arzegotti is the victor! He's destined for either another shot at the King of the XWF Crown or Sid Feders European title!”

JIM ROSS: “This is an absolute travesty of justice! Jonny Rebel dominated Arzegotti! He didn't deserve to lose like that!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “All is fair in love and war, JR! The stakes are just too big tonight!”

JIM ROSS: “It doesn't look like Luca is going to go anywhere! The finals are next!”

The cameras fade to the inside of the Connections locker room. The group look to be trying to nurse the wounds on John Austin and Andrew Aldway that were caused by Shawn Steele earlier tonight.

The door to the Connection locker room busts open with Evertrust's foot coming through it. The Connection members quickly jump to their feet as Andrew Aldway is cracked right in the head with a metal baseball bat! Right in front of the entire Connection!

Aldway is knocked unconscious and crashes like a 200 lbs bag of horse manure as the other Connection members all jump Evertrust. His bat goes rolling away as they beat him down with their fists and then start stomping relentlessly. The camera guy is shoved out of the room before any further footage can be seen...

Several seconds pass outside in the hallway as more commotion can be heard from within the Connection locker room. Evertrust is finally sent out into the hallway by being thrown through the door, sending it flying off its hinges. XWF officials and security show up just in time to stop the beating from continuing. Andrew Aldway might need medical attention once again, but so does Evertrust this time.

Evertrust - The fool who swept into the hornet's nest with only 1 bat, or the contriver who accomplished his 1 and only goal of the intrusion? You decide. Fade to commercial.

JIM ROSS: “Folks, I'm not sure what we're about to witness. What I can tell you is after the beating Luca Arzegotti just received, he's really in no condition to compete.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Well, neither is Evertrust!”

JIM ROSS: “That's right! Moments ago, the rookie sensation that has made himself a definite household name right here tonight, just had his ass wrapped up and handed back to him on a silver platter by the Connection!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I guess that means the sides are even, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “With that in mind, lets take our final look at the tournament brackets!”

The Xtron lights up with the tournament graphic:

[Image: Final.gif]

JIM ROSS: “There you have it. Arzegotti. Evertrust.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That match begins now!”

Evertrust limps and staggers toward the ring. No introduction. No entrance music. Just Evertrust staggering toward the ring as Madison has a towel over Luca's head and has sat him on a stool in the corner. He feeds him water from a bottle as if he were Floyd “Money” Mayweather getting ready for the next round.

Evertrust rolls into the ring.

Tournament Finals
Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Evertrust
Standard Rules

The bell rings and neither man moves a muscle. Luca stays on his stool with the towel draped over his head. Evertrust lays motionless on the mat.

Finally, Luca uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. He tosses the stool to the outside and leans against the ropes. He tosses the towel out of the ring and turns his attention toward Evertrust who hasn't moved since the bell rang.

Luca walks slowly across the ring and drops to his knees beside Evertrust. He rolls him over and hooks the leg.

KICK OUT!!!!!!!!!

Luca is shocked and also dejected that he didn't pick up the win. He lifts Evertrust to his feet and slams him down with a suplex. Luca slowly gets back to his feet and lifts Evertrust to his. Luca tosses Evertrust toward the ropes. Luca runs and nails Evertrust off the rebound with a spinning heel kick.

Luca then slowly makes his way to the top rope. He leaps off and lands a thunderous moonsault onto Evertrust. Luca hooks the leg after landing.

KICK OUT!

A look outside to John Madison and he just stands in the corner completely emotionless. Luca struggles to get to his feet. He's feeling the effects of that offensive hurricane he just went through with Jonny Rebel thanks to landing the moonsault.

After he gets to his feet he lifts Evertrust, slowly, to his. Luca drops him immediately with a standing dropkick and feels the hurt and pain in his midsection. He once again, is slow to get back to his feet. He lifts Evertrust to his feet and tosses him into the corner. Luca follows him in and lifts him to the top rope. Slowly, Luca climbs to the top rope. He leaps onto Evertrusts shoulders and flings him off the ropes and crashing to the mat with a top rope hurracanrana! Luca goes for the win while clutching his ribs.

KICK OUT!

Luca is getting extremely frustrated as Evertrust just will not stay down! Luca gets back to his feet and slowly lifts Evertrust back to his feet. Lluca bounces off the ropes and delivers a swinging neckbreaker to Evertrust. Luca begins to feed off the adrenaline thats beginning to make its way into his blood stream.

He climbs to his feet and lifts Evertrust back to his and plants him right back down with a DDT. He doesn't stop there though, as he lifts Evertrust to his feet once more and lifts him up and plants him with a spine tingling piledriver. He gets back to his feet and immediately lands a standing 450 S-P-L-A-S-H on Evertrust! Luca grasps his ribs but heads for the top rope. He leaps off the top and nails a thunderous 450 from the top on Evertrust for the pin.

KICK OUT!

Luca goes absolutely bonkers. He shoves the referee to the mat and starts kicking the turnbuckle. He shakes the top rope like the Ultimate Warrior and jumps to the outside. He shoves Jason Daniels off of the Float and he falls into the bay... oh look! There's Mr. XWF, still wading around in the bay... Anyhow, Luca destroys the announce table and smashes the monitors on the floor.

John Madison steps in to calm down Arzegotti and get him refocused on the match. Luca nods his head a few times and heads back into the ring. Evertrust is still down and the referee is reading Luca the riot act. Luca ignores the referee and lifts Evertrust to his feet. He lifts him up for the Get Away Driver and Evertrusts swinging feet knock the referee loopy. Down, but not out, as they say.

Hitting the referee causes Luca to drop Evertrust momentarily. Luca goes to lift Evertrust up for the Get Away Driver once more and...

ZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP!

What the hell!?

John Madison just zapped Luca in the chest with the cattle prod!

Luca drops to the mat. Evertrust lands on top of him and Madison smiles as he reaches the floor! The referee never saw a thing and counts.

3!

WINNER: Evertrust – New #1 Contender

JIM ROSS: “I... I can't believe what I just saw!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Did Madison just betray his own friend!?”

JIM ROSS: “It looks like John Madison is about to speak!”

JOHN MADISON: “Evertrust, you might think this is your moment, but no. No, it's not! See, when I said that I'd be defending the crown against the runner up of tonights tournament, I did so with the hopes that my man! Luca Arzegotti would make it to the finals!

“Heyman threw a little wrench in there by not allowing me to interfere on Luca's behalf, but he squeaked out that win against Jonny Rebel, didn't he!?

“All of you shitheads fell for it! Hook, line and sinker! So now, on August 19 in that shit hole of Cleveland! On this piece of shit show! You get to witness the epic rematch of your King, John Madison going one on one with...

”Hey John!

“John!

“Up here!”

Madison helps Luca to his feet as he looks up at the stage. Paul Heyman emerges from backstage with a mic in hand.

[Image: raw_989_photo_099-1484707-1680724.jpeg]

PAUL HEYMAN: “Y'know? Since our little conversation earlier I've been on the phone with various XWF lawyers and representatives of the Administrator Network trying to figure out two things.

“First of all, how to usurp your decision to face the loser of tonights tournament.

“Second, to figure out just what you were up to.

“I don't know you, John, but I know you well enough to know that you always have a scheme. You always have a plan.

“Actually, I admire that, because I'm the same way, John. I always have a plan. I always have a scheme.”

JOHN MADISON: “Say whatever it is you want to say, Paul. It won't change anything. On August 19 in Cleveland, Luca Arzegotti will do what he knows he's supposed to do. Lay down in the middle of the ring and let me pin him... 1... 2... 3!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You really should know what the small details are in the rules of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation as it pertains to former, current and future challengers to the Kings crown, John.

“I've come to find out, that since you just successfully defended your crown against Luca Arzegotti on July 13...”

JOHN MADISON: “And I'll do it again in just three weeks time!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You might successfully defend your crown, John, but it won't be against Luca Arzegotti. See, if you'd read the rules as it pertains to your own damn crown, you'd know that Luca is forbidden from challenging for that crown for 60... count 'em... 60 days, John!”

Madison is furious. He tries to speak into the mic but its not working. He tosses the mic like a dart toward Heyman.

PAUL HEYMAN: “See, I got tricks too.

“Since you took it upon yourself to ruin my blockbuster announcement earlier tonight, I have a new piece of information for you. Next week, on this program. When Madness is in the heart of ECW country! Next week in Brooklyn, your challenger will be determined in what I'd like to call, a Rumble in Brooklyn!

“The rules are simple. No pinfalls. No submissions. An over the top rope battle royal! Anyone within the XWF that wants a shot at Madisons crown, I challenge each and every one of you to step to the plate and enter!

“A Rumble in Brooklyn, people! Step up and take your best shot! One giant match that will determine just who will face John Madison for the King of the XWF crown in Cleveland on August 19!”

“Let me ask you something John. How does it feel now that you know you screwed over your best friend.... for nothing?”

Heyman exits and Madison is throwing a temper tantrum. Luca is just flat out exhausted as he sits on the mat watching Madison throw his tantrum.

JIM ROSS: “What a bombshell!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Next week! A Rumble in Brooklyn!”

JIM ROSS: “The five boroughs will never be the same again!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I thing Madison just stubbed his toe when he kicked that turnbuckle!”

JIM ROSS: “We're out of time! Madison challenger gets determined right here! Next week! On Monday Night Madness!”

Madness fades out.

[Image: HeymanSig.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 12 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-29-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-30-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-30-2013), Christine Nash (07-31-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-30-2013), Hunter Payne (07-29-2013), John_Black (07-30-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-30-2013), Rebel (07-30-2013), Ricky Desmond (07-30-2013), Sid Feder (07-30-2013), ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ (07-30-2013)