Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Bad taste in the mouth
Cassius_Stonne

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-28-2013, 11:22 AM

It's a pure shame what I have seen happen. I am getting purely shafted when it comes to this tournament, pure and simple. I don't care that I have only been here a couple weeks. In those two weeks, I have not only won, but I have outright out-shined those that stood against me. Now I get put up against some trash named, ironically, Trash....

Wow....

What lows has this company fallen to? I am not above getting my hands dirty in that ring; but the depravity that has been going on is something that should be happening in a Thai night club, not a respectable organization. I guess the only way up around here is to literally murder and kill everyone else then huh? That is pure bull... this company has gotten out of hand, and no one is willing to reign it in, but me. That is why right here right now, I am challenging whoever wins the US tourney next week, pure and simple. I don't care if it's Powell again or if it's Bale, any one of them that win have my challenge for the belt.

I am sick of how corporate is not trying to run this company, and by god if holding a belt will let me change things, then thats what I'll do. And Trash, don't feel overshadowed, its just that you don't amount to much right now to me. You need to be shown what respect is for this sport, just like everyone else here. I feel sorry for having to be the first to feel the wraith of this.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassius_Stonne's post:
(01-28-2013)