Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Prophecy of Failure (RP2)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-28-2013, 01:35 PM

Yet another grainy camera is trained inside the office of the abandoned warehouse the Luca Arzegotti Foundation for Re-Education uses as a Head Quarters, only this one illuminating from in the office itself. Two of the unidentified men from the leaked meeting are seen carrying what one could assume is the camera man who shot the video. As he continues to struggle, Luca can be seen as he approaches the scene, he looks right at that the camera man, and says, in a very sarcastic voice

"Welcome, monsieur, sit yourself down, and meet the best innkeeper in town!"

He laughs as the two men force him into a chair, then grabs a chair for himself.

"Now, if you wanted me to talk about my opponent, all you had to do was ask. I would be glad to talk about Prophecy, now that I'm more familiar with the man. The first thing I have to say, is to correct the 'Former Champion' gaffe I made, I said to prove he could be beaten, however, knowing now he wasn't beaten for the title, I sound like a damn fool, moreso than usual to most people. Prophecy, I have a question to ask you, if you don't mind answering, this is. Did what I say get under your skin? You seemed, angry, when you were talking about me, and not in the 'I don't agree with your political views Mr. Arzegotti, stop talking to me' way."

He grins as the last sentence leaves his mouth.

"Do you, do you hate me? Want to kill me? Do you think I'm below you for being on the Saturday roster? If that last one's true, you might want to re-evaluate yourself, there's plenty reasons that I am below you, and that, that right there is why I am so eager to have this match, I want to prove that I can stand in the ring with a man with champion experience, and hold my own. Would winning be great? Yes, but I'm not going to get ahead of myself, I know what you are capable of now, and for once, I'm not sure of myself. Others would never say this aloud, but Prophecy, I have enough balls to admit that. Also, if you think I'd waste this opportunity by having others help me, you underestimate my morality. But in all honesty, what relevance does my political viewpoint have to do with our match? And where do you get off misinterpreting my words on the matter of politics? Doesn't matter, I just wish to have a match, if you want to murder me, that's what you will try to do."

He stands up, and takes a breath before making his last statement.

"I respect you Prophecy, question is, will you show enough respect as to shake my hand before our match?"

He turns to the two men.

"That is all I wanted our guest for, have him take the camera and gets this to air."

The camera is then turned off.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(01-28-2013), Wallace Witasick (01-29-2013)