Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last words before the curtain
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-06-2013, 02:09 PM

Caliban is shown backstage stretching RVD style between 2 chair,

Hey Mikey whats up!?

The interviewer actually called christopher walks over

Well the big nights here, Your debut is imminent and frankly your coming into this a lot of people say way too loud for your position as a dark horse, how are you feeling about this?

Caliban allows his concentration to break and he rolls backwards into a handstand and back down to his feet

How am I feeling? hmm well I'm feeling pretty good, I actually just won my last Independent fed match up before my debut here, and I did it by making the guy tap out in a minute 30, one more thing boys he was 245 pounds and I threw his ass round like a doll

And just one more, any final words on the rumble tonight?

Final words? Well let me put it this way, since the day I got here all I've done is talk, but now the point of all the talking is here, now is the time that every face I got in will be on one side of the ring and me? Ill be on the other side with the new blood taking my ass kicking and asking for another like a good rookie, but I will not go quietly. The talking is done, It's time for you all to see who Caliban actually is. Tonight we will see if Caliban can Rise or if I was all talk all along, but if it goes A or if it goes B I will promise you one thing, WHEN I'M DONE, I will never be forgotten

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post