Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 07:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Letter to Juan (RP 5 of 5)
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-06-2013, 10:05 AM

Dear Juan Madison

My name is Shocker. I have been a member of the XWF roster since April of this year. I have always had an eventful time here and continue to love every single minute being here. I have always loved the competition here, and have been around long enough to know the players. I will tell you know, Peter Gilmore is not one of them. He has been here for years, and has yet to do anything for the longest time. I understand he has the trio titles, but that's the point. He needs help to win anything. Now......I unDerStaND youR HERe to bEcomE the NEweST....

FUCK YOU "JUAN"! YOU LYING SACK OF MONKEY SHIT! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR JUAN, JOHN, JOHNATHAN, JOHNNY, JOHNSON, JACKASS, DILDO, ASHLEY TISDALE, PENIS MAN, WALDO, SHAWN STEEL, YOUR MOM'S VAGINA, LEATHERFACE, THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN OR FREDDIE PRINCE JR.!! THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, YOUR PUNK ASS IS MINE COME TONIGHT!! YOU FUCKED ME AT GAUNTLET CITY, AND I CAME BACK FOR ONE REASON! I CAME BACK TO FUCKING END YOU!

Sorry about that, damn Tourette's Syndrome....never fails to pop up unexpectedly it's so embarrassing. I hope this doesn't set you astray, because your a nice Mexican guy, and you have the potential to do wonderful things. I hope you can have some success here in the XWF. Hope we can be friends in the near future.

Sincerly,
Shocker

PS: I WILL GET YOU JOHN...YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!

PPS: Sorry about that. Peace and Love!

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post