Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-16-2024, 04:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Calm before the storm * Matt W Rp 2*
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2013, 11:42 PM

[Image: MattWard3_zps08c40fb4.png]

XWF camera’s last saw Death Merchant, Night Rider and myself off to a local bar where XWF is going to be for Warfare. I did hang out with Merchant and Rider for a while before heading back to the hotel after getting off his motorcycle while I am walking into the lobby while my mind goes into another flashback. The scene is back in the apartment of Christine Nash back when we were in Ultimate Supremacy Wrestling. People in the company didn't like me so they the Apartment I was staying at while in USW rigged to have a so called an electrical fire, Christine was nice enough to be their for me when I was at my lowest. I was at rock bottom hell bent on destruction, but I knew if I accused people it wouldn't have done me nothing. People were so hell bent on making my life a living hell there that they used her own brother to try to turn her against me. But one person got to her that was her trainer Skulduggery Pleasant who ended up getting her pregnant then leaving her to raise the child alone, But who was their for her when she was at her lowest when that happened? I was even though she didn't understand why I would be their for her after what she put me through. There was a reason why I didn't stop her from going with Skull, I knew if I tried to stop her from leaving it would lead to them doing something against me or worse even her. Now flash forward to Ultimate Wrestling Revolution where Christine and I thought we would be clear from all the hell we endured from another company that involved kidnapping and rape for like two years straight to try to get in my head so they could try and dethrone me from being the world champion but I didn't work it just angered my inner demon which made The Twisted Angel connected to the Second City Demon, but I made a mistake I would regret and that was cheat on Christine when I was not my self my inner demon was in control of my body, I planed the kidnapping of the owners wife because he had Christine because he was trying to brain wash her into leaving me after he took advantage of her and paid some one to trick her into thinking she was going to a charity event for a cause that was close to her, but no the man was paid to kidnap her to bring her to Vince Chaos house where he would take advantage of her knowing the feeling of that made me snap, that was my breaking point. Once Christine was let go and the owners wife was gone I left the arena. I knew in my mind at the time if I told Christine the truth that she wouldn't have forgave me. So I told her that I wanted to end the marriage while she was in the hospital bed. But the girl that I cheated on her had so much guilt that she up and ran away, Once I was myself I went and talked to Christine to try and work things out, now here we are present day in Extreme Wrestling Federation, Christine and myself are back together but it took a lot of work for it to happen. Once the flash backs ended I was back in my hotel room laying down watching television when a alert came to my phone from XWF mobile updates about Christine promo, I watched the promo then I sat up on the edge of the bed turned on the portable video camera when I looked into the mirror then I start to speak.

"Second City Demon" Matt Ward Twisted Angel I know you don’t forgive me for my actions in UWR as easily then Christine, but you need to realize come Warfare you will beat the forgiveness out of me. I know you heard how many times I apologized for what I done wrong to you but you don’t want to believe it, well once warfare is said and done, I think you will realize that I am not the man I was back in UWR. The Twisted Angel is teaming up with the Hardcore Queen for the first time ever in a wrestling company, I know of the companies that you tried but management was scared to do it because they were to scared to see what you two would do in the ring together, so that why they tried putting you against each other. I know Alexandra remembers FWAR when you two were going to form an alliance but management didn't want that to happen because they wanted their top heel guy to have Alexandra by his side, So what did management do they booked you against each other for the woman’s championship, I remember that match because that was the match where you became champion against after that long drought of not getting a title shot in companies after you lost your Junior Heavyweight Championship the same title you lost to the man that stood you up at the altar on your wedding day girlfriend. You see Twisted Angel we have been through so much hurt and pain and happiness together but It was that regretful decision I made in UWR that you won’t forgive me for. Now Twisted Angel the bodies are going to fall in the middle of that ring. Twisted Angel you want to treat me like a dog because of a decision I made that like some woman in society they stereotype men as dogs because of past relationships, but once that one good guy makes a mistake the woman sees him as the stereotype.

I look up back at the mirror then I start to speak again.

Matt Ward Christine I know your torn because of the match this week, you know this is just business that after the match, nothing will change I will still be by your side no matter if I am going to be in a hospital bed or if you are going to be in a hospital bed. Christine I know you are hiding an injury I can see it in your eyes but you want to fight through the pain to prove that you are strong and dominate not weak, I respect that but you need to think is it really worth hurting yourself this much to prove that you’re the best? Christine I saw that Fatal Four way match and that Gauntlet match you are not 100 percent to be in the ring. After this match I don’t care if you win or not you are going to get check out. This is not coming from your opponent this is coming from the man that is the father of our children. Best of luck to you hunny win or lose, you know I am going to be proud of you for being that fighter, but this time it might just come out to be bad mistake.

I walk to the mini fridge to get me a bottle of water, I go back on to the edge of the bed while I start to drink some water before I start to speak about the match.

Matt Ward Alexandra the same goes for you, even if I win or lose I still respect you and I still have your back. I know there are people in the company that are haters because they are not impressive as you are, I know there is a certain catchphrase a wrestler has that fits you so well and that is “ Haters Love Me” Hell I am proud of you for that fight you put up on Shove it, you proved that you are better then Andrew Morrison, then you were in the final two of your tag team in that Tag Team Elimination match. Come warfare it going to be an epic battle once again we can look back and say we tore the house down and stole the show. Death Merchant it time to show that the Second City Demon and the Angel of Death can become the dominate destruction in the ring.

I shut off the portable camera then go to sleep before having to wake up to go to the gym to train for the match some more.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MattWard's post:
Christine Nash (08-06-2013), DeathMerchant (08-06-2013)