Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mirrors (the other side of the door from calibans monster
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-05-2013, 11:16 PM

Caliban is sitting in a dark room staring blankly into a mirror just focusing fully until the world seemed to slow down, the fly's were visible, he stood up and walked slowly towards the mirror reaching forward and knocking on the glass sending ripples across the surface.

OK, now, I beseech thee dragons breath for power over fear and death, tonight I fight Goliath in the form of many men, give me the strength of giants, that's I may vanquish them

He then pushes his hand quite forcefully through the mirrors rippling glass and his arm began to light up as it went through, the glow seemed to envelope his entire body, he heard someone screaming fire, and then trying the lock

Shit, I shouldn't do this again

And just as the door comes crashing in and the quickly improvised dust bombs went off he dove through the mirror, full bodied leaving the security and media with nothing but each other to blame. He waited around in the shadows and recognized the reporter Mitchell he had hit in the face for being a nosey bastard, well this time he wont be back.

*to see the full story go back to Calibans monster, thanks for reading

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post