Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
Clarification on joint RPs/cooperative work
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2013, 09:01 PM

In Q&A format...

Q) Can I work on an RP with somebody else if I'm teaming with them that week?

A) Yes. We encourage this and, in SOME cases, a really good joint roleplay can score VERY high with some judges. (such as myself)

Q) What about if I'm not in a tag match? Can I do a joint RP with somebody if I'm in a singles match?

A) Yes. Keep in mind YOU would be expected to write the majority of the narrative but the other person can write their own sections/descriptions along with filling in their own speaking parts. Also, keep in mind judges are going to know you're in a singles match and that means what YOU do in the RP is what will count most.

Q) Can I have my tag team partner or stable mate (or anybody) write my character's trash talk or story?

A) Absolutely not. YOU have to write your own character's trash talk and you have to write your own roleplay/story. Having somebody else write "as" your character is cheating if the work is appearing in YOUR roleplay.

Example: Billy and Chuck are partners. Chuck has a singles match coming up so he has Billy write a section of Chuck's trash talk. This is NOT OK because it means Chuck is getting credit "as" himself for work that Billy actually wrote.

Example 2: Billy and Chuck both have parts in the RP and both write their own parts. This is OK.

Example 3: Chuck has Billy's permission to use Billy's character in roleplays. This is fine because Chuck is using it in Chuck's own roleplay and Billy is NOT receiving any kind of credit toward a match as a result of what Chuck has Billy's character do in the RP.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask here.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-05-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2013, 09:07 PM

My partner and I typed ours out on messenger.. and I posted.. that's fine isn't it?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-06-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2013, 09:11 PM

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDCU1ZFVk7oUeSZt3iUKY...zArm2uhwWw]

NO HOMO! LOL
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
(08-05-2013), Matt Lennox (08-06-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-05-2013, 09:12 PM

(08-05-2013, 09:07 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: My partner and I typed ours out on messenger.. and I posted.. that's fine isn't it?

Sounds fine to me!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2013, 09:14 PM

(08-05-2013, 09:12 PM)Administrator Said: Sounds fine to me!

Thank you very much. Now onward to my 3rd post.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-06-2013)