Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Time To Pump Up The Music!
Jake Woods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-18-2013, 09:00 PM

The camera fades into a black screen. There seems to be chatter amongst the fans until the pitch black room begins to slowly get brighter and brighter. The fans of XWF seem to not know whether to cheer or boo, as they do not know what is going on. Last Man Standing by Pop Evil is heard as it is finally bright enough to see. The camera is showing a long, light grey hallway that seems to be completely silent besides the music playing in the background. The camera moves down the hallway, as the song continues playing and is now getting louder and louder. Finally, it's at its loudest when the cameraman, who seems to walk quite slow reaches the end of the hallway. There is a black door with green spray-paint all over it. The person who spray-painted has done a bad job because it seems hard to read the writing. I can only see a J and two O's under it. The nervous cameraman opens the door and the room is a private locker room from the looks of it. A expensive looking stereo in really good condition is the first thing that's seen as it's laying on a bench. A man who is facing the other way is also on the bench behind the stereo. He is nodding his head up and down to the beat of the music as he puts wrist tape on. It looks as if he has a dark brown mohawk and a black hoodie on. The man turns around and notices the camera and the man holding it. He smiles. It is now seen that the hoodie the man is wearing says Pop Evil and has a logo on it.

Camera Man: "Uhm ... I hope I've approached the right wrestler. Your name wouldn't happened to be Jake, would it?"

The Man: "Jake? Would you happen to be looking for Jake Woods? Because if so, you've got your man right here? What can I do for you today, man?"

Camera Man: "Well ... I was kind of supposed to interview you but well ... this is my first time. I don't know what to ask."

Jake Woods: "Then, allow me to introduce myself to the audience of XWF! Guys, as you can tell, I'm Jake Woods. I'm known to be a guy who listens to Hard Rock music all day and what I'm known by is true."

It is hard to hear the sound of Jake's voice because of the very loud music. Jake Woods covers his eyes for a second before pointing at the camera and looking at the cameraman. The cameraman must be nodding his head because the camera moves up and down, most likely along with his head. Woods walks out to the nice stereo and hit the power button. The song quickly fades out.

Jake Woods: "Now that we can actually hear me now, I'll finish. Well guys, I guess my purpose of being here is to show all of you that outcasts are good, being unique and different is okay because tons of people in the world today act like somebody they are not just to "fit in". I've never done that because I'm not one to be "fake". Many have accepted me for who I am and I hope you guys do, too. Now, while I prove being an outcast is good, I'm gonna break a few rules. Not to impress anybody backstage, not to impress any of you, although I really like you fans, but to just be me!"

This comment give Jake a loud cheer from the crowd that is heard as Woods stops. The smile on his face grows bigger although he doesn't know the fans are cheering loudly but just assumes.

Jake Woods: "I'm ready to come on down to that ring anytime and whoops some ass! I'll do it with my Punt ... or, as I like to call it, my Punk Kick. I can do it with my move that I call Hard Rock. Hey, it may be cheating but man, is it effective! Like I said, I'll break a few rules!

As I was saying ... oh right, remember how I said I found people the accepted me for who I was? I'd like to add to that by saying that I was neglected by my "loved ones" who didn't exactly love me. But, you know what I did? I ignored it and let it go because you can judge me all you want and will it change me? No way! I want you guys to also know that people who judge you are only judging because they want to ignore the problems about their self.

So ... what else should I say?"

Camera Man: "I guess that's it?"

Jake Woods: "Oh, wait! I've got one more thing to say ... Alright, I want you guys to know something. When I make my way down to the ring, you guys need to know one little thing. It's the only line you need to know to find out what kind of guy I am ... No guesses? Oh wait, I can't hear you guys! Ha ha, anyways that one sentence is ... wait for it ... drumroll, please ... IT'S TIME TO PUMP UP THE MUSIC!"

Jake Woods has a smile from ear to ear and waves to the camera, signaling for the cameraman to turn the camera off. It takes him about half a minute but the cameraman finally does. The camera fades out slowly and fades into another commercial break.