Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Me, you, and a wrestling ring (Hey LJ)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-05-2013, 01:01 PM

Caliban is still rolling on his ramp as the interviewer he sent to Havok returns with the reply

He's in, very very in, can I catch a quick quote on this before I go get my head checked out, that guy hit me pretty hard

Caliban dismounts a lot less smoothly this time and the skateboard shoots off down the parking lot, he walks slowly towards the camera arms out and palms open signalling the welcome of the fight

You want a quote Mikey?, don't look at me like that Mikey. So I finally have a name, Jesus Christ it took long enough and my god I hope he lives up to it, LJ I'm excited just looking at you for this one, but here is my question can you go far enough to beat me. Everything you have seems to be everything I have, mine just seems to go a little further. Submission crossface finisher, yours is designed to punish and humiliate mine is designed to incapacitate and then eliminate completely, when you come to he ring you cup your hands over your mouth to scream at the fans, When I come to the ring I scream in their faces, your triple German combo is good, mine starts with a full nelson. Do you get it? I will take things to the point of no return to show how good I am. Please please tell me your going to do the same, goodbye Mikey

Caliban flashes the camera his cocky, evil smile and jogs off down the parking lot after his skateboard

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post