Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Twisted Moonlight (Alexandra & Christine Joint Post)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2013, 01:01 PM

Alexandra arrived at the place that she and Christine had agreed to meet. She knew that Christine was still hurting from the incident in UWR. She knew that the poor girl had been through enough in her time. Most of it coming from Matt, Alexandra could kick his head off his shoulder just for making Christine cry. But Alexandra would save her anger for the ring. Right now, she was still hyped up from her win at shove it, and the party at Luca’s on Sunday Night. The night she had spent all night wrapped up in Satty, just enjoying the moment, a moment that seemed to last forever. But now, it was time to get down to business. It was time to meet up with her partner and talk winning. Alexandra smiled softly as she saw Christine headed her way.

“Hey Christine, how are you holding up?”

She walked over and hugged her best friend.

"I am better sense I moved out for a while. I can focus now on the task at hand. How are you?”

She smiles at Alexandra.

"I'm pretty good. Great actually. Now that the whole situation is handled I found someone who really likes me for me. Someone who supports me and stands behind me, someone who defends me, someone who amazes me in every way imaginable. His name is Satty or well as almost everyone knows him, Mr. Satellite." Alexandra giggled. "I'm just ready to help you get some revenge on Matt for what he did to you. I mean, I know you need to give him a good beating."

Christine smirks. While her and Alexandra started to climb the side of a building, making it to the roof.

"Yes the Angel in me hates him still. She wants to see his blood flow. I moved out for now to focus on this match cause he is a distraction and makes me weak. The angel isn't happy he is not on the collar anymore. She thinks that the dog needs to be back on his leash again."

Alexandra laughed at her comment. She couldn’t help it, but Matt belonged on a leash.. Hey perhaps they could find Merchant one to match. Then Merchant and Matt could be the matching pups. But the even better thing about it would be that that’s all they would get.. Collared. They wouldn’t have the shot at the belts, no.. that victory belonged to Alexandra and Christine.

"Perhaps the Angel is right Christine. He's gotten away with things for far too long, and tonight, I'm going to make sure that he pays. And if Death Merchant steps in the way of you doing that, I'll take him out quicker than he can down a beer. I want those tag team titles. Just imagine what we could do, together. The Twisted Angel and the Girl who thrives in the moonlight. We could be the greatest tag team this company has ever seen. We could take the tag division to a whole new level of hardcore extreme."

Alexandra cocks a smirk, as they make their way out onto the roof and sit down. Alexandra had plans for this roof top. She was going to help Christine relive her old ways. She was going to pull her best friend back into the darkness, back to when the Angel reigned over those she came into contact with.

Chris steps to the edge and looks down. She watches as the people scurry around. She watches as they all look like little ants. She looks back at Alexandra. Alexandra walks up to join her, looking down at the little people. Alexandra lifts her head, feeling the wind brush across her skin. Four stories up and it’s like she was closer to the cosmos than ever.

"None of them... not one know we are up here, just as those two won't know what hits them."

She closed her eyes a moment and takes a deep breath.

"Trust me Ally, I am still in here... the same one that came skipping in wanting to... leash and collar Ward. The darkness might be buried... but I can tell you... it isn't far. I am ready for this. I am ready to steal, kill and destroy those that stand in the way. I am ready... ready to let the Angel fly."

Alexandra smirked evilly, so Christine did know why Alexandra brought her up here. She was helping her find that darker side again.. to help Christine get herself back again. Alexandra smirked pulling out a camera. She would have to thank Satty for letting her borrow it later. She turned it at Christine letting her have her moment in the spotlight.

“So tell me, I mean tell them, exactly what it is that you plan on doing tonight when we climb into that ring with Death Merchant, and the man who broke you. The man who ripped apart all your dreams, for a two dollar slut, Matt Ward.”

Alexandra chuckled; oh this was going to be good. It would be priceless to see the look on Matt’s face when he saw this little promo. Perhaps being around Satty finally helped Alexandra realize that she needed to be herself, and less of what everyone else wanted her to be. She was nuts, and soon, she would show just how crazy she was, but this… this was Christine’s time. At that moment... Chris shuddered a moment her eyes closed and then all of the sudden it was like a different person standing there. Christine opens her eyes and she wasn't the same as she was a moment ago. She cocked her head to the side and an evil smirk crosses her face as she looks at Alexandra and the camera.

"Oh what is this... a camera? MMM how sweet. I guess I am supposed to spill some..garbage about this Piss Ants in this match?"
She smirks. “Well, well, well… time for the battle of the sexes! MMM you got to love this. Especially the part where the master gets to kick the pets a**. MMM I am so going to love taking Ward down and showing him what it is little stunt has cost him. Oh when I am done with the wretched little piss ant… he won’t be trying to get close to me anymore. He..thinks has won Christine but in reality… he knows he has to get thru me to get to her. Well BOY… That isn’t going to happen. You see… you thought you had it bad when you had to deal with Hardcore Angel… you haven’t seen nothing yet. You pissed off the Twisted Angel and you aren’t dealing with Christine no more boy… your dealing with me. I will take you and turn you inside out and let the birds...feast on your broken body."

Alexandra shuddered at the thought of that, before a twisted smirk crossed her face. She pulled her hoodie around her. Something about Christine’s twisted side both made her happy, and just a bit on edge. Christine like this was a volatile combination.

“Is there anything else you’d like to say pretty little dark angel?”

She smiles evilly.

"As for this... This Death idiot... Whatever your name is isn't important. You... you are just like all the other little boys in this company that thinks they are better than me... better than us. One thing I have learned lately... one thing that I will agree with Stone Cold one... You can't trust anyone. I Trust Alexandra only cause she has never... I MEAN NEVER hurt me. But every one of this piss ant boys have done nothing but rip my heart out... insult me and pretend they give a damn when in fact... Not a one of them gives a flying fuck what I think or say or... they think I am just some pretty face that belongs in the kitchen and not in the ring. They think I can't wrestle. They don't know me. They only know what I allow. They don't know the full extent of the.. twisted one. You see... Christine, she is weak, she is human... she has the human emotions and can be swayed. Me? I am a cold hearted bitch. I don't give a fuck who you are cause you step in with me... you have just signed your death wish."

Alexandra smirked turning the camera on her as Christine walked to the edge of the roof and looked down again. Alexandra placed the camera on a spot focusing it on herself. She looks into the camera a cold stare on her face.

“Death, you and I haven’t really had issues…but know that when it comes down to those titles, I’m not going to care if we are on the same team or not. To be honest with you, not a one of you came out to help me when Morrison was tearing me up in that tag match. Who were the last ones in there with him? Lighting and I, we were the ones who almost bested the connection and I can tell you that wasn’t the last they’ve seen of me.”

Alexandra chuckles evilly, moving around a few moments before she sits down in front of the camera, in a kind of Harley Quinn sort of way.

“Hey Matty, HI PUDDIN!” Alexandra chuckled uncontrollably at this point. “Matt… hey Matt.. Yeah.. over here, on this screen. I know you are wondering, why would Alexandra get this match? Why would she ask for Christine as her partner? Well then puddin’ let me tell you. You hurt her. You destroyed who she was. You tried to change her, to make her what you wanted. You tried to shape her into something she wasn’t. She was just fine the way she was. Safe inside that insanity that you fear so much. But you know as well as I do, when you put the two of us in that ring together, we are like fire and gun powder. Massive explosions. Just imagine the fireworks that will explode in that ring tonight, when Christine and I defeat the two of you.”

Alexandra made her way over to Christine still carrying the camera. The two women stood on the ledge of the building looking down at the ground below.

“Christine, is the angel ready to fly again?”

Alexandra chuckled wildly; almost an exact copy of Harley Quinn, someone in a black hoodie comes up and takes the camera from her. She winks at the camera and Christine speaks.

"Oh more than ready. Hey Matty... our paths will cross and you will fall at the hands of the Twisted angel."

She smirks then looks at Alexandra.

"I will see you at the bottom sis."

She then winks and jumps off the roof. Alexandra looks over as Christine fall onto the bag below. Oh this was perfect.

“Well then boys see you soon.”

With that Alexandra blows and evil kiss at the camera before looking over her shoulder and doing a perfect back flip off of the edge of the roof, falling to the spot below where they were meant to land. This match was going to blow the roof off the place. It was only a matter of time before Death Merchant and Matt Ward felt the wrath of the Twisted Moonlight. But the real question here is where they ready?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(08-06-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-05-2013), Christine Nash (08-05-2013), DeathMerchant (08-05-2013), John Austin (08-05-2013)