Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 08:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caliban's monster
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-05-2013, 12:40 PM

We are backstage at Monday mayhem and we have an unknown face in front of the camera but some may recognize his voice, this is the same camera man that took a chair smash to the face from Caliban a few days ago and by god is he wearing it, 3 different bandages cover 4 different points of impact.

Hi my name is Mitchell, I am a relief interviewer/slash camera man here in XWF. I am here backstage in front of camera because something has been bothering me, a a couple of days ago as you can see I interviewed Jordan Caliban, before that interview from outside the dressing room I could hear what could only be called minor mass destruction inside the room only to enter and it be pristine. Since then after getting myself medically cleared up the whole thing has confused and bothered me. Who is this guy who seems to be able to speak and make even the most over confident of people want to engage him and put him down. Why is he not afraid of 7 foot monsters and cold blooded killers. And last but by no means least WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON BEHIND THAT DOOR AND WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT CHAIR COME FROM! I received word from a teamster that Caliban had evicted them from there private room by force and then locked himself inside, that was 3 hours ago and apparently he is still in there. Lets go see whats going on shall we but just gimme a second

Mitchell pulls on a hockey mask to protect his already damaged face and beckons for the cameraman to follow. they move quick and quiet towards the room and the closer they get to the door the hotter the area seemed to be getting.

Oh my god, there's no heat generating equipment in that room, it doesn't even have air conditioning. FIRE!!!!!! QUICK SECURITY FIRE!!!!

Security rush in and one of them ties a blanket round his hand and tries to open the door but it's locked, the security clear the area and one of the men prepares to kick the door off its hinges. As the mans boot meets the door an all mighty crack is heard and the door flys off its hinges sending a cloud of smoke up into the air.

Caliban? Caliban are you in here!?

With the door open the cloud feeds out of the room and dissipates into thin air leaving the Cameraman and security all standing in a complete clean room with no signs of fire at all. The men look down at there clothes and realise they are covered in grey dust. And in particular there isn't even a scent of burning. The injured cameraman forces his way in past the crowd

Let me through, let me see this!!

The man stops dead in his tracks looking around in broken hearted shock

What the hell? But it was burning you felt it didn't you?

The camera agrees with him but the security aren't so sure and start to leave talking about dumb practical jokes, the Mitchell faces the camera again

Nothing, fuck, what?

The man behind the camera swallows so hard that it is picked up on the film, in a mirror behind Mitchell stands the reflection of Caliban, the cameraman starts to shake

He's behind me isn't he?

No, there's nobody behind you, everyone left

Well then he's behind you

Mitchell starts to say

But that's imposs...

The lights go out and the nightvision on the camera kicks in just in time to see Caliban appear behind Mitchell grabbing him by the throat and the camera cuts out. We switch to a second camera stationed outside the room covering the fire hoax when Mitchell, his cameraman and his camera all come flying out of the room one by one hitting the corridor wall and sliding down it head first. The door closes

Footage ends

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post