Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message for LJ Saviour
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-05-2013, 11:07 AM

One of the back stage interviewers finds Caliban sessioning a mini ramp he brought with him to the arena this evening.

Jordy can I get a few words

Jordy starts rolling up and down the ramp screaming out random words at the top of his voice ending with him heel flipping out of the ramp and landing on his feet next to the interviewer and the board falls back down into the ramp catching and hanging itself perfectly from the coping

Try that again

Caliban as you know we have the Brooklyn Rumble rolling around, are you worried your week of taking the spotlight and getting in peoples faces has made you a little to loud to be a contender?

Yah know Mikey

My names christopher

Good god wheres the rock when I need him, I don't care what your mum called you kid. When I woke up this morning I had a message on my phone from a buddy of mine in the truck telling me some guy called LJ SAVIOUR may need putting a little straight before he makes things much more complicated for me than they should be. LJ mate I love the fire, I love the music and I love the intensity and once I'm done with Steele and if everyone else lets him live I will look forward to you both throwing down for our entertainment. BUT LJ I have to put you straight, I am no further along in this company than you, I debut Monday too I've just spent the last week screaming my own name enough that half the locker room are coming for me already. But you may be what I have been looking for. Monday night's rumble that's not in our hands, Wednesday however is a different story. So what do you say we have a little welcome to XWF match and go show them what the 2 new powers on the block can do? Offer stands till 6 pm. I'm handing you the chance to make an impact LJ take it, Wednesday night me and you we make our name in this company. Bring what you got and lets tear the house down, what do you say?

Caliban steps into the interviewers face,

Now Mikey my friend I want you to go find LJ and shove that video in his face, beat it

The interviewer hurry's away quickly

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-05-2013, 12:35 PM

*The interviewer shows up at LJ's training room the the gym. LJ stands up quickly.*

Havok: I thought I told you to beat it.

Interviewer: I have a video of Caliban that..

Havok: yeah yeah I know. Everyone with the internet saw it...so get out of here and leave the camera man.. you know the deal. Same as your fellow interviewers. I'm not in the mood for stupid questions.

*Havok opens the door and the interviewer scurries out*

Havok: Ya know. I admire your reply. You are one of the few who seems to have no fear. You are that special case I was talking about earlier. You truly know what the people want to see. So I guess its settled 46 hours removed from the rumble. It will be The Savior Vs Caliban.. I ACCEPT.

*Havok once again pushes the cameraman out of the room and slams the door as the screen fades to black*

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-05-2013, 02:34 PM

Caliban is walking through the corridors to the showers after his skate and walk straight into Havok simply by coincidence

So your LJ Havok I assume, good to meet you face to face

Caliban actually reaches out his hand and leaves it there and makes it clear it will be there till havok takes it or breaks it off

I can safely assume you got my last reply?

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-05-2013, 02:48 PM

*LJ "The Savior" Havok smiles and looks at him for a moment shakes his head grinning and then accepts the handshake*

I'll see you in the ring. Time to show everyone what we are made of. Every single person on the roster, not just the show we happen to be competing on, will be put on notice. I'm going to bring my best. You damn sure better bring yours.

Havok walks away with his head up high

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-05-2013, 03:12 PM

Caliban watches him go, sly smile on his face and thinking to himself

Mate you really don't want to meet my best, see you wednesday

Hate Post Like Post