Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Stipulation Added? Eli is back
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2013, 05:59 AM

It's been a quiet few days since we last heard from Eli. He's laid low. No contact to anyone at The Promise Land, even those close to him. He doesn't check up on Elisha or to see how David, Mystica, did on his sermon early in the morning. Eli decided to go to his other home, The Village.

The barn that we've witnessed a few times at the Village where screams can be heard from is in view. Someone has a camera in their hand and filming. It's a bit shaky from it being handheld. The camera is showing all around the Village area and comes back to a stop at the barn. Screams are heard. Men and women screams. Eli steps out of the barn looking exhausted, but happy. He has a big grin on his face. He starts yelling things at the top of his lungs. He starts motioning for the person holding the camera to come closer.

Eli James IV "Come closer! TONY SANTOS! Hehehehe. Where are ya, man? Hehe. Uh oh. Ya got me, man. Tony Santos... the man to figure out Eli James. You did it. My whole world has been uncovered by the great and power Santos. I'm gonna run and hide, hehe. My world is gonna collapse. What shall I do? How will I ever move on with my life? Not only did ya figure me out, but you were able to convince everyone in the Congregation to leave me. They are packing their belongings and headin' out.

Tony... you must be stupid. Maybe it was the alcohol talkin', but regardless, it probably just magnified your stupidity.

Ya think I'm just another person, huh? Hehehe.

Ya think I reached out to you, Mystica, Elisha, and others for allies? You're definitely out of your realm boy.

Ya think I'm weak as a leader, competitor, and a human, huh? Interesting. How long did it take ya to get to this place for fighting for the U.S. title? How long did it take for people to start noticing you were someone that wasn't just all talk? Heh. Took me less than two months to get noticed by King James, Luca, Duke, and many others. Took me less than two months to be in the Main Event. Took me less than two months to win the Tag Team Titles and the United States title.

It took you about a week to win the Xtreme title AND lose it. Lose it to the man I just beat... Stevie Tyler. Maybe that's why ya obted out of the match with him and the Rock this past Saturday. Ya realized ya couldn't beat Stevie Tyler. My question for you, boy.. is why would ya call a man weak who beat the guy you lost to? Why would ya call me weak when the only person I lost to was to Luca, and it was mostly because of King James' test. Plus, that loss was in a Chamber match.. not just a one on one. And ya think I'm the weak one? Like I said... stupid.

Tony, you need to understand a few things about me that maybe you never heard. Ya think titles mean everything to me by the way it sounds. Ya think my world and the Congregation are gonna get sad, retreat, and think of failure if I ever lost this United Titles championship. Let me tell ya some differences between us, man.

I don't hold value to material treasures like you do. I don't need a title to push my value up. Titles don't define me. Treasures in this world doesn't give me purpose. If I felt there was someone worthy of this title within my COngregation, then I would hand it over. I handed over my half of the Tag Team titles to Mystica because I believe he earned it, and deserved it. I would hand this title over to someone if I felt they earned or deserved it. Why on earth would I do such a thing when guys like you try to get it? That's somethin' ya just will never understand.

My treasure doesn't wither, die, and rust away. My treasure will not be with me one day and could possibly be gone the next. My treasure doesn't have temporary value that fluxates. My treasure is eternal. It's free from rust and death. It never loses value.

You fight for this title like it's your whole world. You fight for each title like it's gonna define who you are as a person. Let me go ahead and define you as a person.

You're a waste. You're a toy that sits on the shelf of a toy store that no kid ever wants. You're a speck of sand on a beach. Plain. Boring. A waste. Not only are you a waste, but you're gonna waste away. Welcome to the world of alcoholism. You drink and drink.. hopin' your problems will disappear.. tryin' to get away from reality.. tryin' to hide that pain. It's a temporary solution. A stupid solution that never really solves the root.

My daddy died too, man. I didn't pick up the bottle and run away from it. Why? I'm a man. I dealt with it. I know what lies in the end. It's comfort for the end.

Go on, man. Drink yourself into a stupor. Let your liver waste away. Then, you'll see how ignorant you were and you'll turn into the color you really are deep inside.. yellow. The truth always comes out in the end, man.

Keep tellin' yourself I'm a myth. That life of salvation is fake. Keep on telin' yourself I'm in a world of pretend. I love how every one of my opponents sit in a puddle of ignorance. I love it how you tell me I'm wrong. If I'm wrong, then I'd like to ask you somethin..

What.. Is.. Truth?

Do ya think truth is up to each person? Do ya think nobody can know truth? Hehehe.

I'll tell ya what truth is. Look. Hehehehe.

You accept failures because it's what you are. You fail. It's what ya do, so of course you should accept it. EVERYONE are failures in this world! SIN HAS ENTERED AND HASN'T LEFT! It has blinded you.

You run in a open field, trip and fall... you get up.. go again.. and fall.. and on and on ya go.. fallin' every few steps. You're blinded and a fool. Why? You keep goin' without ever looking at what's causing the fall. I'll tell ya what is causing the fall.. SIN. It's everywhere. You'll always fall until you accept the truth. I'm here. Look.

Place me in your definition of cults.. like Jim Jones. I LOVE IT! IT MAKES ME SMILE TO SEE HOW FOOLISH YOU ARE! Keep filling your cup with lies.. let it overflow.. and wrath shall overflow upon you.

I'd like to see how confident you are that I'm a false prophet and a weak man. I'd like to see if you really think that or if you're just tryin' to sike yourself up...

Prove it. If I beat ya.. you must join The Congregation. You MUST obey everything I say and if ya fail to honor any commandment, you'll be released from the XWF for good. Do ya accept this stipulation? Let's see if ya believe what ya say. Hehehe.

Eli smiles and goes back in the barn quickly. Screams are continued to be heard, as well as, Eli's loud voice. The person holding the camera decides to leave and walk around the strange place that is The Village.

Every face looks they are in a trance. Their stare may feel blank, but behind their stare.. behind their eyes holds fear. One could only wonder how long certain people have been here. How hard would it be for someone to adjust to this lifestyle? No electricity. No laughter. No smiles. No get together. You wake up, do work, and go home.

Every 'home' looks old. All wood, no bricks. Wells is what provides water. Fire is what gives light. No flashy or bright color clothes. All black, dull grey, or dirty white.

It starts to get dark and everyone goes to their place of shelter for the night. Eli finally comes back out of the barn with a lantern lit. The person holding the camera is following Eli as he just walks around.

Eli James IV "Tony, man, you live in a world based on time. You have 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, seven days in a week, and 52 weeks in a year.. you have time to be awake and time to sleep.. you have time when the sun is out to give ya light and a time when the mood governs the night.. you have a time for different seasons through out the year.. You Live In Time!

Time is runnin' out for you, man. You'll age, start havin' problems with your body because of your sins, and you'll die. After ya die, you get to face the Almighty where he will judge you. It's where time no longer exists for you. Time is gone and all that's left is an eternity. For you, it'll be an eternity of damnation.

You can call me Jim Jones, Krishna, Buddha, or even your Uncle if ya want. It doesn't change the fact of who I am and what my purpose is. You think placing me with someone else's name or compare me to what someone else did is gonna help you figure me out? Hehe. Nah, man. It's just gonna make it harder for you to see the truth and realize it's been here all along.

I promise you.. you've never seen or met anyone like me, man. There's only one.

You'll go out and drink yourself into a drunken state after out match and think it'll all be ok. It won't. It never is. It's never enough. You'll want more. You should have stayed away, Tony. You shoulda kept your mouth closed. If you wanna drink your sins, then that's your problem for later. When ya open your mouth to say things you don't understand.. against truth.. then that does become my problem. A problem that I'm glad to solve.

You talk like you're full of yourself. I'm full of truth.. I'm full of life.. I'm full of purpose and cause.. I'm full of reality.. I'm full of light.. I'm full of the Almighty! Your body will waste away and die. That's what you're full of.. a wasting away body. I'm full of somethin' that can't die and won't waste away.

We're a world of difference. What do ya say about the added stipulation? Don't tell me you're afraid. Hehehe. Welcome to the end.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(08-06-2013), DeathMerchant (08-05-2013)