Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-09-2024, 05:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Joy Explains Her Actions (Rumble RP)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2013, 05:25 AM

-Joy post a video from her webcam, she is in her very pink bedroom-

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEZ2jiN--0jyHwE9n13kS...fqXjVE_ldl]

Joy: Hey everybody, it's Joy Giovanni! I'm Payneless today. I'm here to post a reply to all the hate mail I've been getting since the conclusion of Shove It: Night of Joy.

-Joy smiles at her name change of the show-

Joy: You may say "You're crazy Joy, It was Night of Payne", but was it really Payne's Night? Think about it... I was more involved with the show than Hunter Payne was! I was the story of the show! And if it really was a 'Night of Payne' then why did the show end with Hunter Payne utterly destroyed? All I'm saying is, at the end of the day, it didn't really look like a 'Night of Payne' did it?...

-Joy pulls out a document that was beside her computer-

Joy: Now I have been asked "What next for you Joy?", "Are you single now", "Is the team of Joy and Payne no more?" And the answers is No. Hunter Payne and Joy Giovanni will be together... well... Forever <3! Hunter Payne is not breaking up with me, and if you don't believe me, I have proof! A copy of our new XWF contract we signed just a few weeks ago in Shane 's AKA the XWF Owner's office. There is a very important part in this. It states...

" I Hunter Payne and I Joy Giovanni acknowledge this a joint agreement... Blah Blah Blah... "Furthermore, if circumstances were to arise where either one or both of the subjects were unable to perform their duties week by week, with exemption to injuries, then BOTH subjects are in violation of this agreement and will be terminated."

Joy: In plain English this means I can't get rid of Hunter Payne, and he can't get rid of me. If he tries to break up with me or fire me as his manager, he would be signing his own release papers! So Hunter Payne is just going to have to wait... oooh, I'd say about 2 years for this contract to expire before he can sign a new one.

-Joy gets a big smile on her face-

Joy: So with that being said, I am in control of this relationship now! And we are JOY and Payne! Joy comes first from this point forward... Oh and by the way,I didn't 'betray' Hunter, he just wasn't getting anything done and I needed to give him that push he needs to be great, and if that push just happens to be me being an unquestioned queen and him being my peasant, Then so be it!..

-Joy plays with her hair while talking-

Joy: Hey did you guys know that as Hunter Payne's contracted manager, I am allowed to forfeit matches on his behalf. Yeah that's awesome right? That means if Hunter doesn't listen to his manager, there could be dire consequences... Imagine he is in a championship match. Seconds away from capturing the title, but he hasn't been listening to me. Then I could throw in the towel for him. -sarcasm- Because Hunter's health is sooo much more important to me than some match.

-Joy pulls out her phone and gets angry-

Joy: Truth be told we haven't really gotten to the best start have we? I mean you had to get your ass kicked to realize that I'M THE BOSS! And how do you thank me??? By not returning my phone calls! Or my texts! But being the forgiving manager I am... Remember you were debating competing in the Madness Rumble? Well I signed you up anyway. So you better get on flight to Brooklyn ASAP! And answer your damn phone! I wouldn't want to pull you from future matches due to 'health concerns' Hunter... You don't want that do you?

-Joy puts her phone away and adjust her webcam-

Joy: So the only things you should worry about is not upsetting me, and listen to everything I tell you from now on... And answer your damn phone! Otherwise you can say hello to the unemployment line! But Hunter, just know if I have to be the 'bad guy' to get you to where you need to be, then so be it... I look forward to hearing from you baby... Sooo I hope that answers all the questions that you Joy and Payne fans had... Oh and Hunter one last thing!

Joy: YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE... MY BITCH! ;)

-Joy has an evil smile on her face as she turns off the webcam-
Edit Hate Post Like Post