Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Inside caliban's head
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-05-2013, 12:05 AM

Caliban walks out of Luca's mad bash a little unsteady on his feet, stopping to stare at and then relight his joint, It's about 5 am at this point and he was not sure what time he even got there

WOW I really hope this is the shit Callaway pulled outta her cleavage

At this point he fan boys and thinks to himself

Holy shit I just bought weed from the biggest dogs daughter and I am NOT disappointed

He walks along the street still giggling at his realization, picking up a strolling pace drawing deeply on his joint and looking around, what the hell was he doing here? How did he get to the point where he was walking home in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, tonight he would step into the ring, open Rumble or not, on national television with guys who he was watching from the stands on D'Amore's recommendation every weekend when he was doing therapy and preparing for his knee surgery. He smiles as thoughts fill his head

Tonight I throw my first punch in the ring I've been watching devoutly for 5 years

It wouldn't exactly be the first punch he has thrown at an XWF event, his mind faded back to the show he stupidly attended 3 days after having his collar bone re-broken and then screwed back into place. It was a massive 10 man street fight gang style, he couldn't remember the factions but he was sitting in the front row in the corner by the guard rail, one of the wrestlers dove from the ring flipping over the turnbuckle and over shooting his landing ending up crashing straight down on Calibans nowhere near wrestlers body. As he was pulled to his feet the douche bag had just walked away, he walked up behind him and booted both legs out from under him at once, the guy got in his face and Caliban or Craig as he was going by in those days firmly, justly and damn near painlessly broke the guys nose with a left handed jab. Security had tried to drag him outside that night but he had already thrown up all over himself and his body had gone into shock, due to this fact they didn't ban him from the arena and he was back 2 weeks later hood up head down and was never asked about it again. Breathing in the cool air he says aloud to nobody in particular

And now here it is tonight I finally get to show what my entire body can do. The wrestler that happened with may be in the rumble tonight, I wonder if he remembers the crippled kid who knocked him on his ass with 2 reconstructed knees.

He breaths in the city air and just listened, this was his home now and he loved it stopping to sit on the edge of a bridge the same thoughts went through his head again,

"I am not stupid enough to think I can win tonight, you never know maybe I will but over confidence could ruin the task at hand"

Hopefully certain business transactions and a somewhat courteous behavior may of let a little heat off certain other issues, that didn't change the fact he had a 6 ft 7 man built like a monster truck with a brain the size of a micro machine coming for him first clip tonight, and he Can't fucking wait

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post