Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Salem Witch Trials (Alexandras 1st: Satty and Ally Adventures saga)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-04-2013, 11:24 PM

Present Day
After Satty had revealed to Alexandra his feelings not only at the party, but on one of their adventures, they had spent most of their time together. The last few hours before a match wouldn’t be any different. She found comfort when he was around, like she didn’t have to pretend. He accepted her for who she was. The fact of the matter was, she was as mad as a Hatter and he didn’t seem to mind. He actually seemed to like it when she was herself. Alexandra snuggled up on the couch, tightly wrapped up in Satty’s hoodie as she napped. Satty rested on the couch next to her, his arm wrapped around her waist, resting on the pillow, their hands nearly touching. Both lost in their dreams. But that’s the strange thing about dreaming, you can go almost anywhere, do almost anything, and no one is ever the wiser. In their slumber, their dreams lead to the same place, Salem Massachusetts, the year, 1692.

The Past
Alexandra once again found herself in the presence of Mister Satellite. It seemed so easy for these two, now that the truth had been told. Having been travelling through vortexes with Satty for some time, Alexandra decided that she would choose their next little adventure. When they landed in was in the middle of a field. Wheat or corn from the look of it, you could never tell. She looked around, probably for the nearest cabin. They would need to change clothes if they were going to be here for more than five seconds. Alexandra chuckled to think of Satty dressed as one of the people of this time period. She knew what she would look like. But her eyes, that would be a hard thing to mask... black hair…bright blue eyes, it would only be a matter of time before someone would accuse her of being a witch. Brushing their selves off after another wonderful crash landing, she spotted the nearest cabin. Grabbing Satty’s hand she called out.

“Follow me.”

“Where are we going?”

“We need to find different clothes.”

Alexandra ran through the fields of wheat towards the cabin, Satty right behind her. She had to laugh until they hit the end of the field. She poked her head out of the stalks and looked down the roads both ways. No one was near the home, and it looked as if all of the people might be gone for the day. She crept out onto the roadway, motioning for Satty to follow her. He does and they manage to break through the door. Once inside the little cabin, she looked in the closets for clothing. She knew that people of this time dressed a certain way. Modern clothing wasn’t created yet. She found enough clothes for the both of them and handed Satty his. He started taking his shirt off, laying it on the chest when Alexandra’s gaze fell on his form. She couldn’t help but look at him; he was just a gorgeous with his clothes off as they were on. She let out a tiny cough and sensed that he was smirking. Not looking up she looked around, finding a dressing screen which seemed rather out of place. She made her way over to it, not wanting to show herself off just yet, still shy of her thoughts of him. She went to slip into the simple colored clothing of that time. Seeing a beautiful pendant on a piece of cord, she tied it around her neck, and admired it, before looking around again. She found a satchel on the floor and stuffed her normal clothing in it. Before she walked out from behind it, she looked into the tiny mirror on the table. Oh this was going to be strange to see, them as a couple in Salem Massachusetts. She saw a book on the table, one she had seen before large leather bound book, and she stuffed it into the satchel and turned to walk out.

“Satty, don’t you dare laugh at me. I look ridiculous.”

“Who said I was going to laugh…” His voice trailed off and there was a moment of silence.

“You might.” Alexandra kept her eyes at the floor, walking out.

Satty looked over at her and saw her looking at the floor. He walked over, with his shirt off, having not slipped into it yet. He reached out lifting her face from holding her chin. His eyes looked into her bright blue ones. They were close enough that she could feel his breath on her skin. He slid into the shirt, breaking their gaze for a few moments, when he saw her looking down again, his hand moved back up to cup her face, making her look at him.

“Satty..”

“Shh…” His eyes went to the door. “Someone’s coming.. We need to go.”

She quickly grabbed his things and tossed them into the satchel as well. She looked around, for a quick exit. A window! She walked over to it and looked at him, before tossing the satchel out, and then jumping out of it too. SMACK, she landed right in a hay pile. She looked up at the second story window, seeing Satty jump out, only he didn’t make it to the pile, but landed on his feet.

“You made that harder than it looks.” Satty chuckled.

“I don’t feel like us getting caught today.”

The two of them took off into the woods, to find a safer place to be. Now this was a lot more fun than having to think about training for her match against Matt Ward and Death Merchant. There was something more to their adventures than there was sitting there having some trainer telling you what to do, how to move…blah, all that drama. With their adventures, Alexandra found more useful information than any trainer could ever give her. Walking for about twenty minutes they found a cave. Alexandra smirked looking up at it. It would be a little bit of a climb. Alexandra turned to Satty and began to speak.

“How do you feel about spending the night in a cave?”

“I’ve slept in worse places than that.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I’ll tell you about them sometime. For now, let’s just get up there.”

A few moments passed and soon Alexandra found herself looking at a massive cave. She grabbed some twigs she found and made a rock pit at the opening of the cave. She started a fire and sat down next to it. She stared into it. She knew she would eventually leave this place and have to return to reality, but everything felt so real. Even Satty’s touch felt real. The way his hand caressed her face, she could still feel his touch. She looked around her seeing Satty taking his shirt off and making a pillow out of it and the satchel, before motioning for her to join him. She laid over, resting against him. She closed her eyes and soon found herself asleep.

The Morning Comes
Alexandra awoke, with her head on the satchel she sat up looking for Satty. Noticing he was standing at the edge of the cave looking down she wondered what he was looking at. He squatted down but didn’t move again. Something was up. Alexandra crawled over to him one looked over the edge. Men with guns, someone told, probably the owners of the home they had broken into.

“We need to get a move on.”

Satty stood and walked over to the bag, slipping into his shirt. He motioned for Alexandra to follow him and they started back down the side of the mountain. She followed his movements wondering why he didn’t just open a portal like he did last time. Feudal Japan, she remembered that. Only that wasn’t a dream was it?

“Satty let’s just leave.”

“You brought us here. We can’t leave until we find what you are looking for. Besides, you’re safe with me.”

“I think I found it.”

Satty stopped and looked at her as she pulled the book out of the satchel. Alexandra stroked the spine of the book, before sliding her hand across the front of it. Suddenly someone reached out and grabbed Alexandra. She spun around to have a gun pointed at her head. Another man was tying them up and taking the book. Alexandra and Satty struggled against their bonds. Satty began to fight his way out of it until they both got wacked in the back of the head with something hard. This was it, they were about to die. The last thing she heard before she lost consciousness was the voice of two of the men who were in the group.

“Sir we’ve got the witch and her companion.”

“Good, take them to the jail.”

And with that they were gone.

The Burning
“You have been accused of the crime of witchcraft, how do you plead?”

Alexandra looked up at the judge who looked a lot like Matt Ward wearing a powdered wig. She cocked her head to the side and put on a confused face.

“Witchcraft? What in the world my lord? I have no idea what that is.”

Alexandra played along, knowing where this was going to wind up. She had better things to think about, like getting them out of there.

“The Verdict is guilty. You and your companion will be taken to the pyre immediately. Jailor.”

A man came over and took Alexandra, while another grabbed Satty. Alexandra stood with her head held high. She walked towards the pyre ready to meet her fate, if she was to die here; at least Satty was with her. They were marched up the steps and tied to a single pyre. They stood there, back to back as the men stood around them, and the town folk began to join in. Their voices sounded in her ears. After the fires were lit, the executioner removed his hood. He looked just like Death Merchant. What was that comment about if you die in your dreams…

“Burn the witches!”

Alexandra turns to Satty as best she can, looking over her shoulder. It began getting really hot. She knew this could be the last time she looked at him.

“Satty.”

“Yes Ally.”

“I’m Sorry I got us into this mess.”

“Don’t apologize. It was fun. Besides, something good came out of it.”

Alexandra’s voice trembled at this point.

“Tell me.”

She sounded like she was crying, but was it out of anger or was she sad that this was it for them.

“Alexandra.”

“Yes Satty.”

She looked at him again.

“Since we are about to die, I need to admit something to you. I think I’m in love with you.”

“Now you tell me!”

She thought for a minute and grabbed his hand.

“I think I am in love with you too.”

A bright flash of light and the townspeople were left looking around in confusion as they disappeared.

The Present
Alexandra’s eyes snapped open and they were back in the locker room. She sat up a little and looked over with a soft smile. Satty was fine, he was there with her. She reached over and brushed a strand of hair off his forehead. Silently she spoke to herself.

“What the hell was that?”

Satty sat up looking at her. She was still greatly confused by everything. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back down on the couch.

“What the hell was what Ally?”

“I just had the strangest dream. You were there, Death Merchant was there, as was Matt Ward. We were accused of..”

“Witchcraft. Salem, Massachusetts. 1692?” Satty finished her sentence.

“They were going to burn us at the stake. You touched my hand, and then there was a bright light.. and I woke up right here.”

Alexandra looked over her shoulder at him. Had it really happened? Anyone’s guess was as good as hers. In the corner sat her bag, hanging out of the zipper pocket was a tiny pendant on a chain, Alexandra looked at it weirdly, it was the necklace she had put on in Salem. Was it a dream or was it reality?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
(08-06-2013), Caliban (08-05-2013), Christine Nash (08-05-2013), DeathMerchant (08-04-2013), MattWard (08-05-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-05-2013)