Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-04-2013, 03:30 PM

Our scene opens up to the interior of Luca Arzegotti's apartment, which somehow everyone knows the address of. In the background, a long table of alcoholic beverages, family size bags of Fritos, and baggies of cocaine can be seen. In the foreground of our scene is Luca himself, ready to lay down the rules for this little encounter.

"Okay, I think the Fire Marshal has some limit of how many people can be in the place at once, but fuck that noise. The only real rule here is don't spill any fucking thing on my fucking carpet, god fucking dammit!"

With that, Luca waits for the first guest to (hopefully) arrive.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-04-2013, 03:36 PM

Andrew Morrison walks in, after dealing with the unprofessionalism of a particular few in a place where he made a simple challenge for Shawn Steele, he decides that perhaps it was time to drown the foolery out with a cold beverage.

Hello, Luca, nice place you got here. And I do not intend to ruin your carpet. I'm here to drink a few and enjoy myself before I cause some more destruction.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Alexandra made her way in, as one of the invited and groan's rolling her eyes. She noticed that Andrew was there. Shaking her head she made her way over, handing Luca a bottle of Whiskey.

"Something for the host."

She smirked before turning on her heels and pouring her own drink, and going to sit on the couch, staying far the fuck away from Morrison.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-04-2013, 03:54 PM

"Why, thank you!"

He cracks the bottle open, and takes a swig. Being already a little on the totally fucking drunk side, he stumbles and falls onto the couch beside Alexandra. Then, as if he stopped time for a half a moment, places the bottle safely on the floor before falling over the armrest, onto the floor.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 03:58 PM

That Nigga Wit Dat Big Ol' Dick comes strolling on in.

Mr. XWF: Big DickaLicious is IN DA HIZZOUSE!!!!!!

He unbuttons his long coat to reveal his full spandex body suit. Today's suit is black and purple and has the word "COCK" written in random spots all over it, in different sized lettering.

Mr. XWF: Shiiiiiiiiiit, niggaz, you all lookin to get flat out fucked up? THAT BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK ASKED YOU -------------> DOES YOU, DOES YOU, THAT'S RIGHT DOES YOU WANT TO GET FUCKED UP!?

He pulls a package of ..........something...........from behind him, which is really fucking concerning because he's got no pockets on that tight ass body suit.

Mr. XWF: Just take some of this shit right here and you'll be flying higher than Gilmour's Momma the day she gave Gilmour up for adoption!

The People's Cock opens the package to reveal a bunch of mushrooms mixed with some different looking kinds of pot and some various pills, that's right all just mixed together in a small package. He just dumps the whole thing out onto the table and tosses the empty package away. He starts dividing up lines of coke on the table, tossing shrooms around, packing bowls and bongs that appeared out of fucking thin air, and separating the different colored pills into groups by color.

Mr. XWF: I'd highly...........AND ADMIRAL APPENDAGE MEANS HIGHLY suggest that you guys pop one of these blue pills, then take a line of coke, then take a red pill, then take a hit of this bowl, then take a green and purple polka dot pill, then take one hell of a bong rip before you eat some of these shrooms and repeat the whole process.

Mr. XWF has a boner as he waits for more assholes to arrive and do his drugs.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Mr. Radio (08-04-2013)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2013, 04:16 PM

Caliban walks up to the door and knocks, then hearing a cry of

Abandon hope all yee who enter here

from a slightly drunk voice inside and decides to stick his head in

Hey I got a tip I may be able to find some weed here tonight?

Caliban walks in and looks around

Ah fuck I'll see myself out, Im gunna kill that kid

Caliban then nods politely to the room and walks back out the door again muttering to himself about having to go all the way across the fucking city in case his regular dealer has finally resupplied

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

08-04-2013, 04:17 PM

Dwayne "The Schlong" Johnson walks and and hands over a giant double ended dildo to Luca with a smile.

"You never know when you might need that. So which motherfuckers are here?

Dwayne looks over and approaches Mr. XWF.

"So... This is where the Big cocks hangout...

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 04:35 PM

(08-04-2013, 04:17 PM)Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Said:

Dwayne "The Schlong" Johnson walks and and hands over a giant double ended dildo to Luca with a smile.

Mr. XWF and Dwayne Johnson look at each other as the world stands still. It's like worlds colliding as "The Schlong" meets "The Cock" at long last.

Well, this is awkward.

Mr. XWF looks down at his own bulge. Fucking massive.

Mr. XWF looks at Dwayne's bulge. Fucking massive.

The others at the party take note of the fact that both men are fully erect.

Wanna do a line off my boner?

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 04:37 PM

Alexandra finished off her drink and noticed Luca still on the floor, she chuckled at him and turned to Satty who had just sat down next to her. She couldn't help but blush a little, then broke the eye contact.

"Hey Satty. How's it going gorgeous?"

She looks at him, before reaching for the bottle he had in his hand, and taking a long drink. She noticed Andrew glaring at her.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

08-04-2013, 04:40 PM

(08-04-2013, 04:35 PM)Mr. XWF Said:
(08-04-2013, 04:17 PM)Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Said:

Mr. XWF and Dwayne Johnson look at each other as the world stands still. It's like worlds colliding as "The Schlong" meets "The Cock" at long last.

Well, this is awkward.

Mr. XWF looks down at his own bulge. Fucking massive.

Mr. XWF looks at Dwayne's bulge. Fucking massive.

The others at the party take note of the fact that both men are fully erect.

Wanna do a line off my boner?

The Schlong thought you would never ask.

How about we fuck this party up!

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 04:48 PM

The People's Cock starts swinging and swaying, singing loud and proud.

Ain't no party like a Rock Bottom party cuz a Rock Bottom party ain't got no shortage of big ol' dicks!

Somehow, someway, this gets Mr. XWF so excited that his bulge doubles in size! WTF!!! It was already fucking massive!!! He lays down on the floor and spills some coke onto his bulge, waiting for people to start doing lines off his cock-n-balls!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 04:49 PM

Luca somersaults over the armrest and winds up on the couch with the two, while the Men with Nicknames regarding male genitalia snort coke off of their throbbing erections.

"So guys, how's it going?"

Hate Post Like Post
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

08-04-2013, 04:51 PM

Yeeeeeeeeaaahhhh Boooooiiiiii.Finally the XWF gets a decent party I gotta ring my boi's The XXX Listers.

Rocky pulls out the Bat-phone and calls his boi's.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 04:55 PM

(08-04-2013, 04:49 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said: Luca somersaults over the armrest and winds up on the couch with the two, while the Men with Nicknames regarding male genitalia snort coke off of their throbbing erections.

"So guys, how's it going?"

Alexandra nods at Luca and hands him the bottle of Whiskey..

"I plan on getting totally wasted and passing out on your floor Luca.. I hope you know that."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 04:57 PM

Yeah beeyatch call up those mugs and tell 'em to bring some bath salts! I'm feeling dirty! I be needing that bath!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 04:59 PM

(08-04-2013, 04:55 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said:
"I plan on getting totally wasted and passing out on your floor Luca.. I hope you know that."

Mr. XWF pretends like he didn't hear that but he sure did!

*makes note to self*
*will violate an unconscious girl*
*fuck it, will violate an unconscious man too if the opportunity presents itself*

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 05:04 PM

Luca pulls a small baggie of Mari-jew-wanna from his pocket and begins to roll up a blunt. He lights it and takes a puff, offering it to either of the people who are occupying the couch.

"Anyone?"

He then takes another swig of the whiskey.

"Alexandra? You said you were going to get wasted, after all..."

He begins to laugh hysterically, resting his head against the back of the couch.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013), Caliban (08-04-2013)
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

08-04-2013, 05:08 PM

The schlong stumbles away from Mr. XWF and his giant cock. He sniffs a little enjoying the flavour.

He heads over towards Andrew Morrison.

Yeah Boi you that kid who like's to play games right??? No??? Are you sure???

Hide the Strudel is a great game. We should play. Hey Alexandra is getting it on with Satty.

Andrew quickly looks but soon notices that Roxky was lying. As he turned around though he had a face full of Dwayne enormous schlong.

YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaawww People's tea-bag biatch.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's post:

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 05:09 PM

If anyone was to touch her while she was unconscious, that she didn't accept touching her, there was a good chance they would lose their cock. So it was best they didn't.

"Don't mind if I do."

She takes the joint from Luca and takes a huge hit, before holding it for Satty, leaning over on him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 05:18 PM

Mr. XWF has somehow constructed his big glittery mask into a bong mask. There's actually a big ass bong attached to the front of his mask and all he has to do is breathe in and he gets a hit.

Hey Peter! I fucked yo bitch, dude! And she paid my ass too!

Somebody must have turned on the TV because there he is, Peter Gilmour, right on the tv doing something Gilmour-ish. Mr. XWF continues yelling at the television until.....................

ROCK BOTTOM!

ROCK BOTTOM!

BY GAWD! ROCK FAWKIN BOTTOM!!!!

The television is destroyed after receiving that move. Peter Gilmour has been eliminated from this party.

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 05:22 PM

(08-04-2013, 05:18 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: If you intend on raping anyone, you should go for that one. He's in need of a good cock ramming to put him in place.

Daaaamn boy, who you kidding? We both know my cock's going right in whoever I happen to fall on top of and that includes you BIG BOY! I AIN'T HERE TO GET NO DAMN BLUE BALLS! IF YAH SUH-MEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOWWWWW....................WHAT THE FUCK................IS RISING UP OUT OF MY BONG MASK! BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL SMELL IT!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 05:26 PM

Alexandra leans on Satty whispering something in audible in his ear. She kisses his cheek, before leaning back into his arms, reaching her hand up to hold his.

"This is one hell of a party Luca."

She kicks the radio and music starts to play.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 05:35 PM

"Memorable parties, are to be expected when I'm the host. This? No exception."

He then takes another swig from the whiskey bottle, and stands up. He walks over to the table and grabs a baggie of cocaine, and a small mirror. He then returns to the couch, after making sure that nothing has stained his god damn carpet, which is still the case.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 05:45 PM

It's not clear how. I mean, he's wearing a full body spandex suit. A one piece.

How in the blue hell is Mr. XWF laying in a big ass puddle of his own diarrhea? It's soaking into Luca's carpet rather nicely, but the carpet isn't quite absorbent enough to soak in all the brown discharge.

Guys, guys.............HOW THE FUCK DID I JUST SHIT LUCA'S CARPET IF MY ASS HOLE NEVER CAME OUT OF THIS BODY SUIT? DAAAYUMN.........I MUST BE FUUUUUUUUUCKED, UP!

He rolls around in his own shit, taking more hits from his bong mask.

Hey Schlong! Come join in the fun! You too Callaway! I won't bite!

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 05:48 PM

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ! Someone just fucked up my carpet!"

Luca looks at the source, Mr. XWF.

"Oh, okay. Just make some sexual advances toward it. It should run away in fear!"

He then pours some of the cocaine onto the mirror, and snorts a line of it.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 05:56 PM

Juan shows up through Luca's window and chokes him with his scarf.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 05:58 PM

Using said scarf, Luca pulls Juan into the room.

"Hola! Here, have some, whatever the fuck."

Luca stands up, inspecting the window he didn't even know existed until a few seconds ago. Such a strange occurrence, is it not?

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 06:04 PM

Juan steals Luca's scarf and begins to salsa dance, provocatively, in the corner of the room. He gyrates his pelvis into the scarf and yells out random Spanish words.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-04-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 06:14 PM

Mr. XWF begins doing back flips until he hits the wall and collapses.

This boy with the big ol' dick JUST GONE DONE FUCKED HIMSELF COCK ALL UP AND BURRITO STYLE!

More bong hits are not what he needs right now but he takes them. He goes over to the table, lifts his helmet just a little, sticks a very long straw under it and into his nose, then snorts 6 lines in a row before jumping to his feet with a clap of his hands and spinning around.

Voila! I have conquered the raunchy T-Rex! DON'T FUNG WITH THE DUNG!

He starts doing the chicken walk, flopping his elbows about like they were wings and crouching low as he walks around pecking the air with his bong mask. The sounds from under his mask are more like a horse, though. That boy with the big ol' dick is fuck up but is he more fucked up than Jeff Hardy?

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Reggie Estrada Offline
Hombre sin plan en la vida.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-04-2013, 06:22 PM

(08-04-2013, 06:04 PM)Juan Madison Said: Juan steals Luca's scarf and begins to salsa dance, provocatively, in the corner of the room. He gyrates his pelvis into the scarf and yells out random Spanish words.

Then we see a random 5'2 Mexican watching Madison dance with that scarf with him throwing racks on racks on him as he speaks..

"Licuado que asno Licuado de Maidson ello!"

Then Reggie walks into the party and see's one of his mexican friend throwin some peso's on Madison and he turns around and slowly walks away from him...

"I don't know this nigga..somebody hit me up with that loud.."

Then he finds someone pass him da loud..

A Flithy Animal
[Image: socialist-fist_design.png]
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
David skulley Offline
I Ain't Takin' None of Yo Shit!

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-04-2013, 06:24 PM

David Walks in the House in which he was banned in person by Luca who said that he was to stay as far away as possible.

Fuck yo Couch!

David throws a beer bottle at Luca's Couch . The drunken David then notices that a couple of guars look at him.

You want some of dis? *burp*

The Guards throw David out of the house in style that Uncle Phil would be proud.

I don't need *hic* neeeed your stupid *hic* stupid shit anyways. I'm gonna go fuck some bitches now.

David Grabs a hooker and leaves.

[Image: 2c01f99f-c0cb-4d26-a72e-36065540b0b7_zps...1375679216]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-04-2013, 06:29 PM

Radio walks by the Bumbling Idiot and asks everyone at the party if they have any Mushrooms. Radio then Squints his eyes and remembers this is Luca's party. He walks past the two black men who are snorting lines off of their Peni and walks up to Luca and asks him politely if he has some Mushrooms so he can Hallucinate.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 06:31 PM

"Do I have any mushrooms? This motherfucker wants to know if I have any mushrooms! Of course I do!"

Luca then pulls another baggie out of pocket (how many baggies does this guy have, anyway?) and opens it, placing one in Radio's hand.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-04-2013, 06:36 PM

Enjoying the party, Luca, although a couple of people here should mind their own business. (laughs at the fact that Alexandra would say he was glaring at her, fact was he was staring at the wall and enjoying his beverage and really could give a rats ass what her or anyone at the party was doing for that matter)

Mr. Satellite, I do not need put in any place. I do not remember addressing you. I am here to have a good time and visit Luca, I sure as hell didn't come to this party for any sexual activities. So do yourself a favor, if you want to continue to make yourself look like a dumbass trying to start something, be my guest. But I'm not here to fight or to take anything anywhere. Im here for a good time. So excuse me. (grabs a bottle of whiskey and chugs it down and goes back to looking at some stuff around Luca's apartment and chuckling at how pathetic some people at this party were)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Mr. Radio (08-10-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2013, 06:36 PM

Radio walks over to the couch calmly and starts to eat the Mushrooms whole. His eyes Glaze over and he takes his shirt off and starts dancing with a "penguin" and then he knees the Penguin in the gut and pulls out his Pistol and starts to shoot at it. ( He starts Dancing Solo and Knees the air and shoots his own foot)
[Image: Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Reggie Estrada Offline
Hombre sin plan en la vida.

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-04-2013, 06:41 PM

Then we see Reggie with the downed Radio with a hole on his foot...

"you alright bro?..."

Reggie lifts Radio and drops him into Mr. XWF's cock..

A Flithy Animal
[Image: socialist-fist_design.png]
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2013, 06:44 PM

What the Fuck is this thing? It looks like a pickle a really big burnt pickle... I'm going to leave it alone now and go power bomb that bear that's in the corner laughing at me.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 06:48 PM

MY COCK! MY COCK! FUCK YOU WRESTLER 82! WHAT DA FUCK YOU DOING THROWING A STINKIN RADIO ON THIS BIG OL' DICK?

Pincock
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 07:51 PM

Alexandra sits on the couch with Luca and Satty, minding her own business and drinking. She doesn't pay attention to anyone else there other than Satty, Luca and Radio.. cheering him on while he kicks the bears ass.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-04-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 09:22 PM

Luca screams at the top of lungs at Mister Radio:

"YOU CAN'T POWERBOMB A BEAR! Oh wait, you can. That's not the one rule of this party, although that was broken a while ago..."

With that, Luca goes back to his previous duty, snorting cocaine.

Hate Post Like Post