Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Truces With Andrew Morrison.
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-24-2013, 06:46 PM

Here I am walking in the back back as I'm looking for someone who I need to have a word with as I'm walking in the back looking for the person as I'm asking some workers as I walk up to them.

"Have you seen Andrew Morrison?"

As they shook their heads no as I kept on walking as I walk pass some people who well don't like me, well thats almost damn near everyone in this company but I can careless. As I walk I seen Andrew Morrison standing there by a locker room door as I walk up to him.
[Image: hqdefault_zps21149ad0.jpg]
"Morrison... Can I have a word with you?"

As I ask him as he looks at me ready to fight.

"Easy..Easy there. I'm not here to fight you."

As he looks confuse.

"What do you want now Cross?"

As I look him dead in the eye so he nows I'm telling the truth.

"Even through you had to have help from John Austin to beat me but my wife did losts fairly I want to confront you right now and say well done. Congrats on the victory and would like to call for a truces between us"

As I reach out my hand waiting to see what he has to say.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-24-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-24-2013, 06:49 PM

You know what Johnny. Weve said and done a lot of things neither of us are proud of, but at the end of the day, your a hell of a competitor and a decent man in an indecent world and quite frankly, there is a small part of me that respects you. Im willing to let bygones be bygones if you are.

(shakes Johnnys hand)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-24-2013, 06:57 PM

Smack him in the face, Cross!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-24-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-24-2013, 06:58 PM

"Yeah! I got a bet with Satty that says you guys can't get along. Yeah, we bet on you guys, what can I say? We were really fucking drunk."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-24-2013), Tony Santos (07-24-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-24-2013, 07:00 PM

*rolls her eyes and walks away from this little scene.*

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-24-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

07-24-2013, 07:32 PM

(jogs after Alexandra)

Alexandra..i know this is the last thing u care to see, and I know after all that has been said and done in the past, I do not blame you for being upset. But Im doing this so that we can all move on and focus on the future. Our future. My queen, I did not mean to upset or hurt you. I hope you can see that and am only trying to do whats best for us. I love you, my queen....

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

07-24-2013, 07:43 PM

"Love...Love... Is that what you call love? Making a truce with the very man who called the woman you claim to love a whore and a liar?"

She growled a him, backing away to keep from knocking the crap out of him. Right now the best thing he could do was leave her alone. Trust was a big deal with Alexandra, and he had just betrayed her. She knew well the sting of betrayal, and she felt it again when she saw the little scene that had just unfolded before her very eyes.

"You chose your path. Now I will choose mine." She smirked evilly at him. "It seems that fate has chosen a different sort of destiny for the two of us."

Alexandra wasn't the sort to stick around forever. Once you had betrayed her, it was hard to regain that trust. He had stuck a knife in her back no differently than the other's had. She realized in that moment that the only person she could truly trust in the end was herself. She turned on her heels, not wanting to look on him.

"Congratulations on your new path Andrew. May it lead you straight to your future and the destiny you crave so badly."

With those words spoken, Alexandra disappears off into the darkness of a hallway and towards the locker room of her best friend Christine Nash.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

07-24-2013, 07:49 PM

(goes after Alexandra)

I did not do this to betray you, I did this to protect you, to protect us. Yes, things were said between the two of you and I will forever have a piece of hatred for Johnny because of that but we cant let the past rip apart our present and future Alexandra. If this is what you wish Alexandra, then I honestly cannot stop you, but just know. I did this for you. I swallowed my pride for you. I did something I never thought I would. for you. If this is how you want to take it, then so be it....but just know I did it because I loved you...

(slowly walks out of the locker room and shuts the door behind him)

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-24-2013, 07:50 PM

"Damn dude, you just got fucking rejected! Doesn't that make you want to beat the shit out of JTC?

And no, this in no way has anything to do with the bet I mentioned earlier.

Okay, it does.

Entirely."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (07-24-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-29-2013)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

07-27-2013, 04:08 PM

(07-27-2013, 02:43 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(07-24-2013, 07:50 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said: "Damn dude, you just got fucking rejected! Doesn't that make you want to beat the shit out of JTC?

And no, this in no way has anything to do with the bet I mentioned earlier.

Okay, it does.

Entirely."

Dammit Luca, what part of 'no outside interference to change the outcome' did you not understand? Don't listen to Luca....you guys bask in your friendship. Hug out those problems.

Don't ever - listen to Luca, he thinks space is a myth.

Stay friends.

"Space is only a myth when I'm around you, Satty.

Only around you."

Hate Post Like Post