Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
In need of a serious drink
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-06-2013, 08:22 PM

Alexandra made her way to the local dive bar and walked right up to the counter, slamming her money down on the table, she ordered a bottle of whiskey and took the glass and some ice. Walking over to the dark corner she sat down and poured herself a glass, setting the bottle on the table. With everything that had happened she realized exactly what she wanted, and what she wanted was gone right now. Sure she had the tag title contendership match to think about right now, but to be honest, all she wanted was.. well nevermind, you don't need to know what she really wanted right now. She drank the first down and poured another. She looked around the bar, some of the other XWF competition was there, but she paid no mind to them really. Leaning back in the chair, she ran her finger around the rim of the glass.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-06-2013, 08:33 PM

"Sorry, what exactly do you mean by that?" came a rather loud, Scouse-tinged voice from a corner booth.

Mystica sat straight up, his legs still crossed in an overly-feminine way. Below the eye-level of the waiter, he automatically lifted a small flask to his lips and sipped it, not daring to look away from the waiter's eyes.

"What I mean by that, sir," the waiter replied weakly, taking a gulp of air down to settle his shivering knees, "is exactly what I said. You can't bring your own drink in here."

Mystica sighed, finally looking away from the staring contest he had been having with the skinny man. Still almost robotic in nature, he sipped at the flask. Then, he lifted it to the waiter, looking like he was ready to hand it over.

"Up-bup-bup," he taunted, pulling the flask away just as the waiter reached for it. "It's tea, darling. If you'd like, I'll buy a shot or two of your swine alcohol and tinge my cupper with it. Would that satisfy you, hm?"

The waiter gave a little nod, took a deep breath, and marched away to the bar. Mystica could only smile in a form of smug self-satisfaction. He was not one to be tarried with when it came to his tea. And this night away from the Promise Land would not be tainted by some man daring to take away his ambrosia.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-06-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-06-2013, 08:51 PM

Alexandra looked in Mystica's direction with a nod. She stopped the waiter looking at him. She spoke in a hushed tone.

"Pay no attention to Mystica. You haven't seen him in this bar. Matter of a fact, this conversation never happened. You are suddenly very sleepy, you are going to go into the backroom and fall asleep on the floor."

She was playing mind games with the waiter, and watched as he did what he was told. She grabbed her drink and bottle and walked over to where he sat.

"Well well, if it isn't the Mad Hatter. How are you today Mystica?"

Alexandra looked at the man.

"So have you been able to arrange that meeting with the March Hare?"

Alexandra chuckled behind her hand, as she poured another drink. She was hellbent on finishing this bottle.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mystica (08-06-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-06-2013, 08:55 PM

Seated in a booth somewhere in the middle of the bar, was our old acquaintance Luca Arzegotti and his we don't even know the extent of their relationship, Katrina Perry. The former looking surprisingly sober for the time of night, and the wild ride he's had so far this week. The latter? Well...

The first peep heard from the booth (that can be heard by anyone not directly in earshot) is from Katrina, singing (loudly:)

"I am a Latter Day Saint!"

Hmm, nothing wrong with this situation.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-06-2013), Mystica (08-06-2013)
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-06-2013, 09:18 PM

Turning his head in the direction of the disturbance, Mystica smirks. He mutters "Luca" and shakes his head. Seems he'd been on a bender...

"I've been working on it," said Mystica, turning his gaze back to Alexandra. "Turns out if you don't have insurance, you don't really get access to long-term psychiatric assistance anymore. Thanks, Reagan."

He takes a deep sip of his tea-flask. Placing it back down on the table, he begins to gesture awkwardly with his hands, trying to paint a mental picture.

"So as it turns out from my back-tracking research, our March Hare friend got released back in 1999. I've been trying to track down where exactly he went, but the trail goes cold somewhere in Washington state. I figure he's out in the woods or something. No one pays much mind to town crazies, I suppose. Might be worth a shot looking into urban legends...something like that."

He sighs and looks down.

"So, I like that trick you pulled back there with the waiter. Hypnosis? Interesting field of psychology, really."

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mystica's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-06-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-06-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-06-2013, 09:27 PM

Alexandra looked over at Mystica, shocked that he'd seen that.

"Just a little something I've known how to do."

She takes a sip of her drink. She never really thought about it much. She so rarely used it, except when she was already to far gone.

"Well that's a shame about your friend. Perhaps looking into that might help."

There was another outburst from Luca's table.

"Looks like someone is having a good time."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-06-2013, 09:35 PM

Caliban walks in carrying a copy of Terry Pratchetts Dodger, he orders a coke from the bar and sits down eating a slightly suspicious cookie, he looks around acknowledging every dirty, friendly, and indifferent look playing the arrogant prick like the arrogant prick he was and settles down to read his book smiling a little bit seeing Luca and saying a little prayer to the morning after gods on his behalf

Happy Hangover mate

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caliban's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-06-2013)
Ace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2013, 11:11 PM

~I walk into the local bar and i see a few of the XWF wrestler but one atches my eye right off the bat~

"Wow its been awhile hasn't it Ally"

~Ally looks up for the bottle. Man does she look in a bad way~

"What has happened to you? You seem hella down Ally. We've been friends for a long time you know i always got your back"

~Ally gestures to a chair at the table and offers me a drink~

"You know me i can never turn down whiskey."

~I holler over to the Bartender~

"Another Bottle of whiskey and more ice and another glass. Also i'm buying a round for the whole bar."

~i look back to Ally trying to make her smile~

"Ally come on. It's my turn to be here for you. Talk to me what did i miss?"

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-06-2013, 11:20 PM

Alexandra looked over at Ace. He did have a point. These two were really good friends and the fact that he came here out of the blue, to the same bar on the night that Alexandra was thinking of losing all control and doing something crazy kicked in.

"Nothing. I'm just fine Alexander. I'm just fucking perfect."

Her speech was a little slurred and it was obvious that she was like way beyond drunk. She downed the bottle of Whiskey that she had been drinking and tossed the bottle down. It hit the floor with a sickening shatter.

"I'm perfect. There's abso-fucking-lutely nothing wrong with me or my life."

She stood, poking Ace in his chest. She started to walk away. Right now she either needed to get on her motorcycle and drive away from here. Or get into a good fist fight. Had she not had enough? With everything going on in her life...to add this to it. She was happy. Happier than she had been in a while.

"I'm going to go home now. Don't follow me."

She walked for the door, opening it and walking out to her motorcycle, digging the keys out of her hoodie pocket, she stuck it in the keyhole and turned the bike on, kicking the starter. She straddled it and sat with it rumbling under her, closing her eyes momentarily, before someone spoke.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-06-2013, 11:39 PM

Caliban waves off the free drink and motions to Ace with the cookie, the 2 men catch eyes and the understanding is there

However do stick a coke on his tab for me, cheers, loads of ice and only half the bottle in the glass

He sees Alexandra very drunk stumbling out of the bar, he thinks about it then follows just in case, he gets to the door and hears the kickstarter and he pushes himself out the door

Turn the bike off and wake up would you, we don't need another drunk fool accident bringing down another locker room in this buisness get the fuck off the bike and either take a ride on the big mans dick inside or get a cab home.... jesus christ,

As he is walking back inside

sake, AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CALL ME STUPID, fuck

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2013, 11:52 PM

~i fallow her out side and i see her sitting on her motorcycle~

"What the fuck are you doing Ally?!"

~She looks over at me and gives me a dirty look~

"I'm going home!"

~i walk over to her and pick her up off the bike. I set her down and turn around to shut the bike off~

" Are you trying to kill yourself Ally?! I care about you to damn much to let you do this shit."

~she gets up in my face calling me everything name in the book, but it must of been a very small book since she was smashed.~

"Alex just let me go home!"

"The only way your getting home is if i drive you."

~Just then she slaps me hard across the face~
Ace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 12:41 AM

~I look at this weird man. Acting like he knows stuff about me.~

" Umm First off dude. Its not even like that. I am a long time friend of Ally's i don't see her in that way."

~The man seems to just brush off my words~

" You must be the man i have heard about. Why don't you just take a hike. If it wasn't for me she would have crashed by now. For some reason i think this is your fault to begin with. So before you start making gay jokes why don't you get the facts straight. No offence but why don't we let Ally decide who she wants to go with."
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-07-2013, 01:13 AM

Radio is going for one of his walks again and sees Satellite and some guy arguing about Alexandra.

Well...I can never just get away from these people can I?

Radio continues to walk faster so he can get the fuck out of any of their lines of sight.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-07-2013)
Ace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-07-2013, 01:26 AM

~I'm trying to keep my cool but this dude is testing my buttons~

"Ally has been a long time friend of mine so that makes it my business. How are going to handle it by making her cry some more. Action movies i'll that that as a compliment. But you ass needs to be locked up to be studied for research. You think u got this handled fine. but you hurt her in away way and i will be coming for your side show ass."

~i spin on my heels and head back towards the door to the bar. just before i reach the door i stop and look towards Ally~

"Get home safe Ally."

~i look over at the man~

"And i mean what i said. You better make sure she gets home"

~
i walk through the door to the bar and say fuck it one last time and dissppear into the bar~

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-07-2013, 01:55 AM

Alexandra looks up at Satty.

"Please. I just need to go home. I just want to get as far away from him as possible. I don't care where we go really."

She looked at Satty who was smirking. She walks off with Satty.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post