Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Rumble RP
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2013, 07:39 AM

We open outside a door with a lot of crashing and smashing and shouting going on inside, then the voice starts shouting out to the camera

I know you're out there with your boom stick Mr cameraman, c'mon inside it's perfectly safe

Caliban opens the door and steps back, the inside of the room is absolutely spotless, nothing has been broken or thrown around, the cameraman asks confused

All that noise, all that banging around and smashing and shouting, were was it all coming from

Jordan looks confused now,

what the hell are you talking about? Actually fuck it I don't care what do you want?

the camera man is still very confused and its starting to resonate in the pitch of his voice

BUT but it sounded like someone was being killed in here by every inanimate object in the room

Caliban shakes his head and the cameraman takes a deep breath and decides to go back to the task at hand

We just heard Steele's thoughts of getting to meet you in the rumble on Monday night, this has been mixed with animosity between yourself and some of the big players in the locker room. I just wanted to find out what your mindset must be like, a debut is never an easy thing but to debut in a rumble with at least 5 people you have been pissing off for a week straight, what are you thinking?

I'm thinking that in a match like this, if you want to win the prize you must become the surprise, on Monday night I will be walking into that rumble possibly more marked for execution than anyone, sure everyone's got their own petty rivalry's and stuff as well but I have seen enemy's turned to allies simply to try and teach me a lesson. So to everyone of you, I am not walking in here with my head saying "you got this, king in a week this rumble is yours." No the voice in the back of my head is saying "Survive what you can and make sure your elimination is more memorable than whoever is going to win this one.

And what about Steele, he made a point of making comments about you and your fate on Monday night.

Calibans eyes narrow and a wicked smile crosses his face

He took his fucking time about that didn't he, here lemme talk to him right now, Buddy I already signed up, get in line you have been awol since we first met, your gunna have to fight at least 4 other people just to be the one to eliminate me. As for the 3rd row, I jump myself into the 3rd row with a shooting star press pretty much on a daily basis. Come on buddy you can do better than that with your bionic freak with an addiction to sniffing trampolines ass. As for me not shutting my mouth, Shawney boy your the one who butted in on my Camera time, you picked the fight and now you're telling me you're too good for it? I'll never say you're scared Steele, you're too stupid to be scared of anyone

The cameraman thanks Caliban and quickly excuses himself as he really doesn't like the way Caliban is staring at him, his eyes are so intent on evil they look almost dead and silence is filling the space in the room, as he makes it outside and shuts the door all the banging and smashing and screaming starts up again

I shouldn't, but it was clean and now, aaaahhhh damn it what the What the hell

He shrugs and turns back round bursting into Calibans room desperate to get a look at whats going on and is met with a chair smash to the face

Video ends

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Caliban's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-04-2013), Shawn Steele (08-04-2013)