Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 05:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Eating Breakfast (RP 2 of 5)
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-03-2013, 05:28 PM

It was only 10 in the morning, but we were arriving at one of our favorite hangouts, 51. We would often come here to eat, drink, smoke, fuck...anything you could think of really. It was always fun coming here, especially when I was still hanging with Ann Thraxx. Everyone assumed we were fucking around. Well I'm here to set the record straight...

You wish you fucked Thraxx.

Shut up Kyle! I had more pressing matters to attend to.

No you didn't. You just didn't want to isn't that right?

Correction, everyone in the XWF did so I wasn't to keen on sticking my snake in that garden.

Funny wordplay there. Did you learn that in 3rd grade?

Nope, 4th.

We both share a laugh as we take a seat at the bar. Normally, we would have to wait at least until noon to get any alcohol, but there was a nice little loophole in that one. If you were ordering something to eat, you could get beer...not to mention refills!

What will it be guys?

I think we'll both have a stuffed omelet with shredded potatoes and Buds.

You got it.

As Deven, the bartender/waiter, went to place our order; we looked over towards the TV above the bar. It was tuned to ESPN, and they were counting down the Top 10 plays from last night. I always liked watching these, but I liked the Not Top 10 more. I have just be fascinated by the fact that Mark Sanchez' butt fumble has yet to be beaten for worst moment in almost a year. I mean ESPN covers ALL sports, and Sanchez is still King of Sucking.

You know, I will never understand why he will never lose this spot.

I only see him losing his spot in one of two ways.

Oh, and how is that?

Either he does it himself, or ESPN starts covering wrestling and watch John Madison in any situation.

Now what makes you think that?

Easy. Until Madison faces someone not on his payroll, then he is no King. He's just some guy who claims to be the King.

You know, he is one hell of a wrestler. I mean, did you even watch the match?

Did you? All I saw was a little bitch do what a bitch does.

Suck cock?

Not technically, but yes that's exactly what happened. If he had to actually wrestle, he would be out jobbing to guys like Caliban and Peter Lake.

We both share a laugh, but more from myself then Kyle. We had both been up for a while, talking about the rumble in general. I was still trying to understand why he didn't want to enter to have a chance to face Madison.

I've just been so focused on the Connection, I just didn't think about it.

Well I'm sure you still have time to enter.

No, this is your moment. If you want to make an impact, then this is it.

Oh, I plan on making more then an impact. I plan on tearing every single one of those little bastards apart to get into that match with Johnny boy.

Deven then brought us our food and two tall mugs of frothy Budweiser. The omelet were just oozing with spinach, bacon, cheese, peppers and beautifully wrapped in slightly browned egg omelet. This was a common breakfast for us, and it was always a fan favorite here at the 51...well besides the prices of their pints. We both toasted to our aspirations to more success in the XWF, before taking nice draining gulps of our beers. We set them down on the bar, and began tearing into our meals.

So how many guys are in the rumble.

Last time I heard we had about...15 i think. A few of them are actually chicks.

WOW, really that's kinda cool.

Yeah, in the sense it will be two easy eliminations.

Really?

Nah, I'm joking. Some of the guys couldn't beat a stuffed animal in a match, let alone some of the chicks we have in the XWF.

Like who?

Do you want me to run down the list?

Yeah, sure.

OK, but you know we gotta do it my way right?

I guess. Do we have to?

Hell yeah we do. That way we have something to do until happy hour starts. But lets finish our eggs first.

Kyle and myself turn our attention back to our plates and mugs. We actually had not eaten since late yesterday afternoon, so we had been dying for some grub. We slammed away at our food, making sure not to neglect our beers and two refills. After about another 15 minutes, we finish up our meal and pay up. Kyle and I head over to one of the chalk boards in the bar. It was normally used for darts, but noone else was really here. So we erase last night closing game (by the way, it seems as though Shawn got his ass kick by some chick named Amanda) and grabbed some chalk.

OK, read off all the current entrants, then we can rank them...

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post