Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time to rumble. (Twisted Angel #3)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-07-2013, 10:39 AM

(OOC: Matt wrote his part!)

Well here it is, just a few hours before showtime and there was so much to do to get ready for the match. But first... she thought she would grab a bite to eat before doing anything else. So she walks out of the hotel and down to a little show not far away and picks up a sandwich.

[Image: food_maria_1.jpg?resize=340%2C220]

After she gets done, she heads back to the hotel for a little while. She decide to get ready. She takes a long shower and goes to do something with her hair before Dressing.

[Image: Maria-Kanellis-Shoot-Preview.jpg]

She dresses and then heads to the arena. She stopped just as she entered the door. This was it. In a matter of hours, she would be stepping in the ring with Alexandra to Face Matt and Death Merchant. At this moment she was quite nervous about getting in the ring. But of course, she hadn't changed to the Twisted Angel yet. She walks the halls deep n thought. Not talking to anyone as she walks. She then rounded a corner and froze. There was Matt... just a few feet from her. Last person she wanted to see before the match. But she had to get past him to make it to her locker room. She decided to be nice and walks over to him.

Christine: Hey. I wanted to wish you luck.

Matt Ward: Thanks baby, same for you as well.

She looks down a moment. Not really sure what to say sense they were going to be fighting in a matter of hours.

Christine: So I guess you are ready for anything she throws at you?

Matt Ward: yes i am ready for what twisted angel throws at me, just hope she doesn't do something that hurts you worse.

Christine: Matt, I keep telling you I am fine. It isn't anything to worry about. Besides, after this... I have Russell's show and then I am off until the monday show on the 19th. So I have time to relax.

Matt Ward: I know when your lying to me, don't you think I don't feel your pain when you get hurt in the ring. Christine I feel sharp pains in my body each time you were hurt in the matches that you were in that I wasn't.

She rolls her eyes.

Christine: I am fine. I promise. You have a match against me... and your worried about me? Why?

Matt Ward: Because i love you, no matter what happens in the match, after the match i am still going to be with you.

She looks down a moment.

Christine:Your going to make this hard on me aren't you?

Matt Ward: i am not trying to make it hard. i am being me right now, but once i go out in that ring i am going to be the second city demon in the ring. but right now we are ourselves not our inner demons that wants to fight in the ring already.

Christine: This is hard enough... knowing I have to go in and face you. But at the same time... They had to face each other. I can't garentee what will happen cause she is getting harder to control. Why do you think I have been quiet before I left for a while? If I totally lose it... I don't know what she will do. You could end up worse than before when it was just a locked bedroom with a collar. I am losing it Matt. I really am losing it.

Matt Ward: I don't care what she will do to me because i am not going to back down and walk away from you again when you need me the most, i reget the choices that have happened in the past with me walking away on you. This time i am not making that same mistake again.

Just then Matt kisses her. She frooze a moment not sure what to do and then she runs around the corner and into her locker room, locking the door and slides down the wall. She had been controlling the Angel up until now and she could feel her trying to come out. She takes a few deep breaths and the gets up and changes into some clothes to do some work in the ring.

[Image: img_1901.jpg]

After a hour in the ring running paces... she heads to the back, goes to hair and makeup... gets her outfit and then heads to the locker room to change.

Christine: It's time... it's time to face the piper. It is time for the demon and the angel to cross paths. It is time for the shit to hit the fan. Are you boys ready? Are you ready to meet your destiny? As soon as I meet up with my sister... With "The Girl Who Thrives in The Moonlight" we will become a unit and we will prove once and for all... who rules the roost. The boys... or the women!

She leave the locker room.

End Thread!

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Christine Nash's post:
DeathMerchant (08-07-2013), MattWard (08-07-2013)