Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Short Address: vs Mystica & Elisha - RP 8
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-07-2013, 10:58 AM

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 – 1:21 AM EST

I stand out by the lake on the edge of my property. It's cool. It's dark. It's quiet. Just the way I like it. I'm not sure how others look at it when I come out here to address my opponents, but personally, I don't much care. The calm waters of the lake have always calmed me. Relaxed me. Helped me to clear my head and to focus on the task at hand.

So, here I stand. Smoking a cigarette in the near moonless night.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Tonight, is the night that Eli James' Congregation gets a reality check in just who really rules the ring on Wednesday nights. It's not Mystica, Elisha and James. It's not Madison and his Black Circle. No, not at all. It's the Angel of Darkness and his Brotherhood.

“A couple of weeks ago I laid down the challenge and I have to tell you, it wasn't easy to get them to accept it. It only speaks to the value of their character, singularly, and collectively. If they had any kind of spine whatsoever, I would have issued the challenge as I did, they would have accepted it on the spot.

“Instead we had Eli James trying to make ridiculous stipulations in order for us to get what we want. Can you believe that I was even told that I didn't deserve a shot? That I needed to earn my shot? Hell, Mystica was GIVEN his title! He hasn't earned jack shit!

“Fuck that.

“I've already proven my value to everybody. I don't need to prove anything to a couple of lowlife cowards that are fresh out of whatever wrestling school they miserably failed at. Ultimately, just to get my match that I've earned with more blood and sweat than those three have in their entire bodies put together, I accepted a stipulation. If Griff and I lose, which we won't. We have to join the Congregation. That's all well and good, but everybody knows that's not going to happen.

“Recently, Rex's little girl made mention of something and I've been getting questioned by fans all around the world ever since. That question is, what was Lecy Witasick talking about when she said you abandoned her father?

“I'm going to set that record straight right now.

“A few months ago, Wallace Witasick had a bug up his ass for me. He wanted to see to it that I lost the United States title at all cost. Meanwhile, back when Eric Rex had some semblance of sanity, he himself was engaged with his own war with Wallace.

“Being the tactician that I am, and having pretty much unlimited means, I made a decision. I became Erics paymaster. Yeah, you heard me right. I funded Erics war with Wallace in order to keep Wallace off my back and keep him preoccupied. It was enough to make Rex very wealthy and keep Wallace's attention elsewhere.

“It worked perfectly.

“Now, Rex, you and I are on opposite sides. You and your little bitch girl friend Mystica are about to find out just why I am still the biggest and baddest son of a bitch in the XWF. Just why I am the Angel of fucking Darkness. Just why I am still the fucking measuring stick! Why Warfare is still my fucking playground!

“Griffin MacAlister and Sebastian Duke are walking into Warfare tonight! We're coming to kick your asses! We're coming to take your tag team gold! The Brotherhood now, and forever more will reign supreme!

“Mark your calendars boys!

“The Angel of Darkness is coming to Warfare and he'll once again be champion!

“Mystica.

“Eric Rex.

“Elisha.

“Whatever you want to call yourself!

“I'll be seeing you.”

With that said, it's time to walk away. It's time to get some rest and then fly to Warfare this afternoon. Eli James' Congregation will never forget the day they tried to stick it to the Brotherhood.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(08-07-2013), Nightmare (08-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-07-2013), Rebel (08-07-2013)