Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 01:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Big sister Natasha(RP 1)
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 11:56 AM

Sokolov looked around his room to make sure he had packed everything for New York. His dream of becoming a wrestler was coming closer and closer. He had trained for years and did indie shows here and there but now he was going into the big league. He wondered if he was going to wrestle or just make himself known to the XWF world. Which ever it was going to be. He didn't care. He was going to live his dream and that's what mattered the most. The male finished up packing his clothes and other travel stuff. He looked around his room to make sure. You could never be to careful by checking twice. As he did, a voice called out to him.

???-So, you're finally going to realize your dream. How does that feel?"

Sokolov turned, he smiled and nodded.

Sokolov-"Yep. You know it sis and it feels damn good that I've made it. It's been a road of ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for anything."

Natasha-"Well I'm proud of you and you know mom and papa would be proud of you as well if they were still alive. I know you worked your ass off to get this far. Just promise me something while you're out there."

Sokolov-"Thank you and I know they would be too, but anyways. What did you want me to promise you?"

Natasha-"Promise me you won't push yourself to hard. I know you love to wrestle and that's great but I don't want you to over do it. I know how you get, you think you don't have a limit but you do. You're human, same as me and same as everyone else."

Sokolov laughed and shook his head. He understood where she was coming from. She always told him to not push himself to far. He thought she worried to much but that's the job of a big sister. She took care of him when their parents died. If anyone was a tough hard ass Russian woman. It was her.

Sokolov-"I know I know but I'm going to give it my all. I know I have my limit just like everyone else but I have to go all out. This isn't the indies anymore."

Natasha gave him a "uh huh" look but he chuckled and picked up his bags and walked to her. He placed a hand on her right shoulder, leaned in and kissed her cheek.

Sokolov-"I'll be fine. Don't worry too much, but I promise I will try not to push myself too hard, but hey. You know me."

Natasha rolled her eyes but smiled all the same. She worried but again that's a big sister's job. Natasha checked her watch and noticed the time.

Natasha-"Oh shit. You need to get going if you want to make it to New York in time. So get your ass in gear kido."

Sokolov hugged her good bye and headed for the door.

Sokolov-"Hey make sure you watch me on Monday Nights."

He yelled to her before shutting the front door. He went to his car, put the bags in the trunk, shut it and got into the driver's side. Started the car. It came to live. He sat there for a moment. He took a deep breath then off he went. His life long dream took it's first steps and he was ready as anyone could be.
Edit Hate Post Like Post