Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Duke Gives Asmo a Gift - Title Tournament RP4
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-27-2013, 12:59 PM

Sebastian Duke exits the Compound through the front doors and walks in the direction of Asmodeus' private residence. It's a chilly January New England Morning, evidenced by Sebastian closing his overcoat a little tighter. Once he passes the edge of the main building he peers to his left at the ongoing construction on the final three guard towers. He is pleased that the construction was going much faster than he anticipated, but still annoyed that these strangers were on the grounds of his estate. "A means to an end," he thought. He proceeds on to Asmodeus' residence about 50 yards away.

As he reaches Asmo's home a look of guilt or shame crosses the face of Sebastian Duke as he notices the cardboard and duct tape covering the broken window. "Sometimes," he thought to himself, "pranks can go too far." After slight hesitation, Sebastian knocks on the door. Moments later Asmodeus opens the door and ushers Sebastian inside. After closing the door both men take a seat. Asmodeus in his favorite chair, Sebastian on the antique sofa.

A: "What brings you in this morning?"
SD: "You bring me in, father."
A: "Your face tells a tale, my son."
SD: "Oh?"
A: "Sebastian, I am your father. I know that look. In your more youthful years, I saw it numerous times."
SD: "What look?"
A: "The look of guilt... and shame."
SD: "Well. It was meant to be a harmless prank. A lesson learned I suppose. Pranks have no place in the Brotherhood."
A: "Perhaps they do not. But, at the same time it is nice to see many of the young Brothers are so happy. A little bonding with their Leader is not a bad thing."
SD: "What do you mean?"
A: "While they obviously have great respect for you, Sebastian, perhaps a little light heartedness is not a bad thing. By kidding around and things of that nature, you are showing them that you are human too."
SD: "I see. I don't disagree with that."
A: "The bonus to all of that is, now, not only do they respect you, but they look at you in a different light. As one they can turn to when they have doubts or concerns."
SD: "But that is why you are here."
A: "A very true statement, Sebastian, but what you need to start looking at is the fact that I won't be here forever. One day, I will succumb to death just like anyone else."
SD: "Yeah well, not any time soon."
A: "Sebastian, they now look at you as one of the guys. That is a good thing. While they still fear your wrath, they now know that they can come to you. They can speak with you. They look at you as a friends and confidant rather than just their Leader. That, my son, is a very good thing."
SD: "I suppose you're right, father. In any case, I sent Brothers Luke and Jacob into town."
A: "For what?"
SD: "A gift.... for you."
A: "For me?"
SD: "Consider it an apology from me and the Brothers. I know you will enjoy it."

Sebastian Duke for perhaps the first time since his arrival, has showed real emotion towards another person. In life, at least in Sebastian's, many things are understood but never said. Today, as he opens the door to leave, he chose to state what he was feeling.

SD: "Dad........ I love you."
A: "And I, you, my son."

Sebastian Duke exits and heads back toward the Compound. A smile crosses the face of Asmodeus. Through the years, as stated, it was something understood but very seldom said. As he nears 60 though, it warmed his old heart just a little. Since they began the reformation of this unknown Brotherhood, Asmodeus had insisted that Sebastian refer to him by the term 'father' or by his first name and Sebastian Duke has obliged until today. It was the first time in 15 years Asmodeus was called 'Dad,' and he cant help enjoying it.

Back inside the compound, Sebastian Duke heads up the spiral staircase and into his private quarters that he now shares with Linn Kwann and her pet Chihuahua, Buddy. Linn is out shopping for their wedding again, but today, has decided to leave the small dog behind.

He ventures into the bedroom where his suitcase is laying open on the bed. Before he paid Asmodeus a visit he had started packing his things for his flight to Las Vegas. He doesn't leave until Tuesday, but he always likes to be prepared. A few items are folded and stacked on the bed and he lifts them, placing them neatly in his suitcase when something sticks out at him.

He's missing a boot. He remembers placing both of his boots into the suitcase but one is obviously missing. He looks around aimlessly when he spots it. On the floor near the wall, a piece of leather with a chrome buckle. He steps toward the wall and picks up the piece of leather. It's wet with saliva and it hits him instantly.

SD: "GOD DAMN DOG!!! WHAT'D YOU DO WITH MY BOOT!?"

Sebastian looks around then starts walking the entire private quarters looking under tables, behind furniture when he spots it. In the bathroom he spots the small dog tugging on something out of view behind the wall. He charges in and the dog scampers away. On the floor behind the wall is his tattered and torn second boot. The tongue of the boot hangs out and the laces ripped off. He lifts the boot up and instantly a putrid smell infiltrates his nostrils. He looks inside the boot and a wave of anger hits him. He sets the boot on the bathroom counter and turns to leave the bathroom.

SD: "DOG!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

Sebastian spots the dog and the dog spots him at the same instant. Suddenly the dog takes off like a bat out of hell. Duke rips through the private quarters and back into the bedroom. He spots the dog. It is curled up on top of Sebastians clothes in the suitcase pretending to be asleep. Sebastian hesitates momentarily thinking the dog looked somehow cute. He calms down and walks over to the bed and lifts the small dog into the air. The dogs ears are layed back and his tail between his legs, shaking ferociously. He looks into the dogs small face and the dog turns his head, keeping one oversized eye on his captor.

SD: "Ya know little dog, I do believe you were sent here to torment me...

"You're shaking...

"Are you scared little dog?

"Why my boot?

"Can you answer that?

"Why take a s**t in my boot?"

Suddenly the dog turns his head and looks into the face of Sebastian Duke. The small dog licks the tip of Sebastians nose one time and he gives a quick little tail wag.

SD: "Ya know.... I think you and I could be friends if you stop torturing me. Torture Linn, Jacob, Asmodeus. ANYBODY. But stop torturing me! And you try to hog too much room in the bed! Stop doing that! You're what? A foot long? 10, 12 pounds? You don't need to stretch out sideways and hog the bed! I'm 6 foot 8, I need room! Ya know, I fell out of bed twice last night because you and your little paws were pushing on my back! There I was trying to let you be comfortable and sliding over just a little bit and BOOM! Cracked my head off the endtable. TWICE!"

He sets the dog down and much to his surprise the dog stands on his hind legs, tail wagging, obviously wanting Sebastian to pick him back up. Duke hesitantly obliges the small dogs wish. He lifts him back up holding the dog against his chest. He sits on the edge of the bed petting the dogs head. The dog jumps out of his hands and flops over on his back pawing at Duke's hand.

SD: "What is it? You want a belly rub?"

Duke rubs the dogs belly much to its delight. With his free hand he whips out his cell phone and begins a text to Linn Kwann. The text reads:

"U owe me new boots. Buddy crapped in one after he tore it up lol."

This scene fades out.

Asmodeus paces in the frigid New England cold in front of his private residence. Anxious to know what his gift is from Sebastian and the Brothers. He checks his watch every few seconds. It's not everyday Asmodeus receives a gift. In fact, he doesn't remember the last time he got one. Then he sees it. A blacked out Chevy Tahoe pulling up to the gates. After a short conversation the gates open.

Jacob proceeds through the gates behind the wheel of the Tahoe. Since the driveway does not lead to Asmodeus residence and the ground is tore up and muddy from the construction vehicles, he hits the four wheel drive button on the dash and drives with ease, right up to Asmoeus' small home. Both Jacob and Luke exit the vehicle, grabbing boxes from inside he back hatch.

A: "You guys took forever! What did you bring me!?"
J: "Didn't the Leader tell you?"
A: "Of course not! It would be no surprise if he did!"
L: "Remember when we and the Leader went on that journey hunting down Griffin MacAlister?"
A: "Of course."
L: "Remember you played Bubble Shooter on that contraption in my room?"
A: "AHHH! SPLENDID! You brought me a compador."
J: "Computer."
A: "Whatever."

Asmodeus leads the two men into his home and looks around trying to decide where to put the new computer. He stares at a desk covered in papers and books and he walks over to it. "This should do," he thought. The typically careful Asmodeus decides the time is not now to be careful. In a rush of excitement, with one swipe of his left arm, he clears the entire desk of its contents. The numerous papers and books scatter on the floor beside the desk.

A: "This will do. Place it here."

Without hesitation, Jacob and Luke begin shredding open the boxes and asembling the different components. They complete the assembly and Luke bends down to hit the power button on the CPU which sits on the floor. Asmodeus stops him.

A: "I would like the honors."

Luke steps back and Asmodeus sits in the chair behind the desk. He reaches down....

*BEEEEEP*

The sound startles Asmodeus and he freaks out. He begins kicking the CPU on the floor very hard. Pieces fly off and scatter on the floor. Jacob and Luke try to stop him but he's kicking violently until the CPU sparks and starts smoking.

A: "You bought a bad one!"
L: "No. No we didn't."
A: "That beep! It could not have been a good sign! When your computer or whatever its called went down at the hands of 'them' it made the same noise when you hit the power button!"
L: "I assure you, Father. That noise is supposed to happen."
A: "Oh no! So I destroyed it for no reason?"
L: "Yes, Father."
J: "We were prepared for that though."
A: "Prepared? How?"
L: "The prank. Remember that?"
J: "And what you did to your phone?"
A: "Of course. It was only yesterday."
L: "We bought a backup."
A: "So, I'll still have a computer?"
J: "Indeed, Father."
L: "Just step away for a mminue while we set it up."
A: "FANTASTIC!"

The two Brothers move in, unhook the destroyed CPU and replace it with a second in a matter of a minute or so. They step back and Asmodeus sits back in his desk chair and he reaches for the power button when Luke stops him.

L: "Hit the button, then do nothing."

Asmodeus looks at Luke momentarily then hits the power button.

*BEEEEP*

Asmodeus rolls the chair backward so the computer is out of reach. The CPU boots up and the manufacturer logo appears on the screen of the monitor.

A: "AHHH! SUCCESS!"

Jacob turns toward Luke and whispers in his ear. "Have fun," he says. Jacob proceeds to exit the home as Luke leans in to refresh Asmodeus' memory on how to work the computer. Luke gives a quick rundown of the basics like the start menu, how to power down, that sort of thing.

L: "Now Father, remember, do not kick the damn thing."
A: "I believe I have learned that lesson."
L: "The Leader only has so much money. He can't constantly replace electronics because you freak out and destroy them."
A: "Yes. I am aware of this. Am I able to play my game on this computer?"
L: "Let me acquire the router signal from the main building............ There ya go. You're now online."
A: "SPLENDID! Thank you so much Brother Lucas! Your help is greatly apreciated!"
L: "Remember to call me if you run into problems and don't forget to NOT destroy it when you fail to beat Neonero's score!"
A: "Yeah yeah, whatever. Now, leave me be so I can finally beat that wanker!"

Luke makes his exit as Asmodeus loads up Bubble Shooter.

A: "So....... Neonero...... We meet again, vile villain! Prepare for your defeat!"

The scene fades out...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(01-30-2013)