Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Where? New Orleans Part II
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-02-2013, 02:18 PM

----[ WHERE'S WALDO? ]----
NEW ORLEANS part II

The next morning Waldo wakes up wearing pajamas that look exactly like the outfit he wore the night before. He seems to be waking up with what some may call a hangover, except he didn't drink alcohol. He starts moving his arm around the table beside his hotel bed searching for his glasses. He sits up and the first thing he does is take a look his phone. No text messages, no voice mail, and no email. He tries to pick himself up from being a little depressed from having nobody. He walks over to the closest and starts to decide which clothes he's going to wear today. Thirty-Six shirts and they all look the same, meaning red and white horizontal stripes, except some are long-sleeve, some are short-sleeve, and some are sleeveless. Not much of a selection for Waldo. He does have different shades of blue jeans.

Begin The Narrator
I do apologize to everyone for not finishing up last night. My attention was taken away by something else. You know how that goes. One minute, you're focused on a task at hand, then the next you don't feel like doing anything related to that task because other tasks were dished upon your lap. I suppose that's the life we have now.

Where was I last night?

Oh, yes. The author with the big idea. Haha. Tyler was a odd fellow. When children would go play with their Voltron or G.I. Joe figures outside, Martin decided to stay in by himself. All alone. He didn't want anyone to come over. He chose not to make any friends. He felt comfortable being by himself, like many people so. We may not think we like being alone, but think about it. We have conversations with others when we are alone. We like it that way. We'd rather text, e-mail, or facebook conversations and be by ourselves than to actually have company. Martin was the same way, except he didn't have much of any conversation. Well, he did have conversations with himself and his imagination.

What did Tyler do all by himself? Oh, haha, no. Not that. Minds out of the gutter for a moment. He drew. He drew stick figures and made many characters to capture his imagination. They replaced real people. Much like your cell phones and technology do today.

He wasn't a very good artist, which is why he probably chose to do stick figures mostly. He did try his hand in other character types, but they weren't that good.

That's how Tyler spent most of his time. Drawing. Imagining what could be in the fantasy world.

Yes, yes. He went to school too. Of course he did. In fact, he aced everything. No bad grades. No unfinished homework. Everything was done, and done well. A perfect student some would call him minus the sports, people skills, and popularity. Perfect A's and perfect attendance. No bad behavior. In fact...
End The Narrator

Waldo just got out of the shower and finished everything he had to do to get ready for the day. He was shaven, teeth brushed, hair combed, clean clothes wrinkle free on, smelt fresh, but chose not to leave his room all day. He decided to keep his phone plugged up this time when he recorded another promo for the XWF Monday Night Battle Royal match.

Waldo takes out his fully charged, and plugged into the wall, iphone 5 and gets ready to record.

"Hi. It's me again. Waldo. Monday is approaching pretty fast. I'm still excited.

OK. Look. Jessie. I'm sorry about last night. I drank way too much orange juice, grape juice, Hawaiian punch, and ginger-ale. It was a rough day. I usually don't drink like that. I'm more of a water and milk guy. I was way out of line. I do think you're beautiful. And no, I've never had a girlfriend. No girl really gave me the time or day. It's ok, though. I love you. Wait.

Waldo stops his iphone from recording, at least so he thinks. The camera gets to record this long video that may or may not have anything to do with the match.

"You're such an idiot Waldo! Why do you keep doing this?! You move to quick. They don't like that!

Waldo stands up and starts pacing back and forth in his room.

"She's going to think you're an idiot now. You won't have a chance with her. Ugh! Now, she's going to go backstage Monday and tell all the other girls about Waldo. Waldo is an idiot. Waldo wants to kiss me and he doesn't even know me. Waldo dresses weird.

Waldo stops talking and begins to take deep breaths. He takes them too deep and too often, which causes him to pass out on the floor. Then he manages to fall asleep. Unfortunately for Mr. Bad Luck Waldo, his phone was still plugged in the wall and recorded his snooze fest. It's bad because he talks in his sleep. Waldo starts talking in his sleep.

"Jessie. Diaz. Come here baby. Zzzzzzzzz. I want you. Zzzzzzz. Yeah. Zzzzzzzz. I knew you wanted me. Zzzzzzzz. I'll do anything for you. Zzzzzzz. Of course we can get married. Zzzzzzz.

On and on Waldo talks about Jessie Diaz. A few hours go by and Waldo wakes up. He lays there with a smile on his face. Probably thinking about the dream he had. He gets back up off the floor and takes some big stretches before sitting back on the side of the bed. He picks up his phone

"Recording? I thought I stopped it. Oh well. It was just me sleeping anyway.

XWF. I'm back. It's me. Waldo. You have a lot of interesting people on the roster. Some, I think, may need to see a doctor. They don't seem to be all stable upstairs if you get what I mean. Some people think they are from outer space! I've seen Doctor Who and I'm pretty sure all that is fiction. So, you know. You have to be. Right?

So, the winner of Monday's Battle Royal gets to face the King of the XWF. Billy Madison? No. No! Is that really? I love that movie.

Waldo picks up papers that were faxed to him yesterday about his contract, upcoming events, and the roster list. He notices the King of the XWF's name is John Madison. He looks frustrated.

"Sorry. John Madison. Sorry, John. Mr. Madison. I-I'm not use to these promos. I-I-I'm just a bit nervous. JOHN Madison. John. I hope I get to meet you backstage, sir. It would be an honor and privilege to talk to you and maybe learn some things.

Andrew. Andrew. Andreeeew Morrison. Got it. I see it. I heard what you had to say and it was pretty good. Between me and you, though, I have to ask you something. You talked about a storm coming to New York where the Rumble match is going to be, and I get it. You're the storm. Illustration, right? But don't you think it's a bit too soon to talk about that sort of thing? I mean, not even a year ago it was hit by Hurricane Sandy. People lost their homes, belongings, and even family. You, sir, should be ashamed. Maybe talk about, I don't know, bad breath coming to New York? Nobody wants to be around someone with bad breath, so, it'll clear the building and everyone in the ring. Pretty much the same affect your storm would do, but safe at the same time. You win. People leave. It works. But storm? Eh, not so much family-friendly, sir.

Dwayne Johnson. I thought I wanted to meet you. Now, I'm not so sure. You're a bit strange these days. I just thought the drugs you did in some of your movies was fake, but I'm beginning to think I was wrong. You're an odd one, that's for sure.

Juan Madison. Any relation to Billy Madison? Because... That. Would. Be. Awesome. I can quote pretty much his entire movie. I have it on blu-ray. Hey! Wanna come over and watch it after the match Monday?

The power goes out. Waldo starts getting upset, forgetting that his phone is still fully charged with a battery and the camera still going.

"Dammit! Seriously? Each time I try to do one of these promos something goes wrong. The XWF are going to think I'm some idiot. Jessie too! Maybe if I bring all the staff a fruit basket, and Jessie a ring. What?! Not a ring. Stupid-stupid-stupid! I can bring Jessie some flowers. Yeah.

Waldo stops like he something went off in his brain. He picks up his phone again and sees it still recording, and being uploaded to the XWF offices.

"Oh boy. How am I going to explain this one?

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walter "Waldo" Wilcox's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-04-2013)