Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trio Champions
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-02-2013, 03:04 AM

Soldier, Poppa Feder and Meat Loaf are you man enough to take on the Connection? I'm sick of you three making those belts a waste of fucking space. You have held those belts for a long time but it's time to bring prestige back to those championships once and for all!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ricky Desmond's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-02-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-02-2013, 04:14 AM

just a shame nobody is WORTHY to take it from us ;)

ill get back to u on this

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-02-2013, 10:18 AM

ok mr desmond.. WE ACCEPT!!

shall I call the funeral parlor and get 3 coffins ready? cuz u and the Congregation are going to PERISH IN FLAMES!!

ooc: Just let me know what date u want ok? Im thinking somewhere around August 28th warfare or September 4th.. then again we do it on a shove it saturday show at end of the month ok

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

08-02-2013, 10:22 AM

Who the fuck is the Congregation? Seeing as you are the champs, we will allow you to choose the match type.

OOC: any date before September 4th is best!

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 10:26 AM

ooc: I think we are waiting to hear from Soldier on a date he's good for.

:BIG POPPA 17 31707 1:
This match won't be a question of will the champs retain -- this match will be a question of will the Connection even exist after their crushing defeat! There is not a trio of men within the Connection that could take down Gilmour by himself, let alone all three of the champs. Somebody lied to you youngins if you think you can stop Big Poppa.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2013)
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

08-02-2013, 10:28 AM

OOC: Okay, let me know.

Those titles need new owners i am afraid boys. They feel like they're not good enough for REAL champions.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-02-2013, 10:38 AM

ricky, u are lookign at 3 of the best rp'ers this fed has ever seen... id think twice about who u talk shit too.

ooc: We will let u know of the match type soon as we can

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 10:44 AM

It's amazing how many actual stables have come and gone in the time that Soldier, Gilmour and I have had these titles. We've never even billed ourselves as any kind of fucking stable or had to come up with any fucktard names like "Duh Connection" or any of that other shit. Why do you think Gilmour doesn't even know the Congregation from the Connection? Because none of these stables matter as long as these titles stay around our waists.

Bring the Connection -- We'll expose them for being just a shitty band of chumps who could never equal champs individually or cooperatively.

Bring every other stable after we eradicate them so we can repeat the process again and again and again.

The three of us may not be in the same fucking stable, we may live very different lifestyles, but whenever it comes time to defend these titles you better bet your ass we will come together and we will come to deliver with such force that it makes your efforts look comparable to a team of John Blacks. You young bucks might have some talent in your blood but it's going to look like shit to the naked eye when measured up against the champs' level of excellence; so I'll apologize for that in advance since I know you have no idea what you're walking into. You look at us three and you probably see an old, smelly piece of shit with gray hair; a skinny asshole who can't perform because he drinks so much blood and vodka; and a fat, greasy . You see us as those things because you're delusional and oblivious to reality. You probably see yourselves as champions already and you probably see yourselves as the top stable in this company. None of the stables matter, but I can assure you that the Connection is drifting somewhere at the bottom of the ocean, being nibbled on by strange looking fish that don't come up high enough to let the light touch them. Fucking sickening if you ask me.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2013), Unknown Soldier (08-02-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-02-2013, 10:55 AM

they're just jealous we get more bitches than them dude :P

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-02-2013)
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 11:03 AM

That's true, Peter. Good observation. They probably saw the pussy stains in my beard and got jealous. Poor babies.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-02-2013, 11:47 AM

lmfao

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 09:34 PM

Unknown Soldier: Why wait? Let's do this August 14th on Warfare! Is Ricky Desmond stupid enough to let ME pick my own match stipulation?? I hope his little pack of friends don't mind getting covered in a little bit of blood and semen then I presume??? Ricky... Ricky... Ricky... Well, you asked for it...

Unknown Soldier: "This match will be 'Bodily Fluids Buried Alive' match! The winner is the person to first bury all three of the opponents in a grave of semen, blood, urine, and whatever else may be provided in buckets at ringside by myself, Greggo, and Crimson Dong!

Unknown Soldier: You just let a deranged nymphomaniac pick his own match stipulation and put both you and your stablemates in quite a 'sticky' situation... if ya know what I mean.... Arrogance really is a virtue, isn't it Mr. Desmond????"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-02-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 10:13 PM

Well now, who could turn down THAT offer?

Good luck, Rickster.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-03-2013, 01:11 AM

Wow.. Damn.. sorry about your twisted lucky there Ricky boy.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 10:26 AM

Well, Rick.

If you're not going to accept the gauntlet that Soldier just laid down...

then I will.

Anyone want to join me in pushing some Feders into a grave of semen? You get a free title out of it.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-03-2013, 02:40 PM

the match is in a exploding cage match.. dont listen to soldier's stipulation.. he was drunk off vodka last night :P

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:

08-03-2013, 02:54 PM

Gilmour you have a deal. Soldier... Not so much.

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-03-2013, 03:25 PM

(08-03-2013, 03:24 PM)Red X Said: -.- could these three beat....fraternal twins

"More than likely."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Ricky Desmond (08-03-2013)
Peter Lake Offline
Fortune Favors the Bold

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

08-03-2013, 04:02 PM

(08-03-2013, 03:25 PM)Jessie Diaz Said:

"More than likely."

"Man, that Diaz has a sharp tongue."

[Image: 2lly81s_zps8d4dbaa6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-03-2013, 04:34 PM

not a chance in hell

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-03-2013, 04:34 PM

(08-03-2013, 02:54 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: Gilmour you have a deal. Soldier... Not so much.

is next week's Warfare good for u guys?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-03-2013, 04:40 PM

(08-03-2013, 04:34 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:

not a chance in hell

"So, what you're saying is you guys couldn't beat Red X and his twin that has an equally as ridiculous name? Way to have self confidence!"
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 05:30 PM

Unknown Soldier: "The stipulation is either what I stated or I won't be a part of it. Fuck You Ricky Desmond you fucking liar and coward. Come in here all high and mighty proclaiming you are so great... So confident in how great you are that you DARED ME to pick the stipulation. Since you turned it down it only means one thing... You're a fucking coward who falls back on his word, and if your friends are anything like you then the trio titles don't belong around the waists of a bunch of cowardly 'go back on your word' shit bags.

Unknown Soldier begins to mock Mr. Desmond in a very high pitched, girly, and hoidy toidy tone of voice. Quite similar to how he actually sounds... You know, kind of like how a five year old girl whining and thinking that's the best way to sound intimidating...

Unknown Soldier: "My name's Ricky and I make challenges that I can't back up because I want to sound tough, but in all reality I'm nothing but a walking pile of indiscretion mixed together with my own self loathing egotistical horse shit."

Unknown Soldier: "As for you Gilmour, don't you EVER fucking speak for me again. I said what I meant and meant what I said. If this little cocky bastard Desmond thinks it's alright to be a sniveling coward then so be it. THEY DON'T DESERVE A SHOT AT THE TITLES IF THEY CAN'T BE MEN AND STICK TO THEIR WORD. Sorry Ricky... But Unknown Soldier is only interested in facing worthy opponents who don't run from a problem when faced with it, like a pregnant teenager who buys extra large t-shirts so her parents won't notice her protruding gut. Unknown Soldier is only interested in stepping in the ring with MEN WHO DON'T FALL BACK ON THEIR WORD! Clearly, Ricky Desmond is one of those types, making him a waste of my fucking time. Unknown Soldier didn't sign up to play duck-duck-goose with middle aged women on menopause Mrs. Desmond. That's right... Mrs Desmond.... Because as indecisive, weak, and with the 'sudden change of decision' I could have sworn I was talking to my seventeen year old girlfriend and not a MAN worthy of standing opposite me in the ring. Grow a set of balls and MAN UP TO YOUR OWN WORDS.

Unknown Soldier: "The deal was he gets the match and DARED US!!! to pick a match stipulation. But, because he's nothing but an arrogant pussy, Ricky Desmond goes back on his word. Is this how pathetic 'The Connection' really is? Will any of the rest of you stand up for yourselves and accept the challenge laid before you? Or lay down on your backs and take a dick in your asses like a Thai Prostitute? Or maybe that's why you're called 'The Connection' because each and every one of you have Ricky Desmond's dick connected to the inside of your assholes.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-03-2013)
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-03-2013, 05:33 PM

Sounds like dissension in the ranks.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-03-2013, 08:44 PM

Soldier, buddy, do not take that tone with me or I'll have Feder take you out ok? But all kidding aside, since Ricky wants to be a PUSSY and not accept the match and our stips, I think we should just sit back, have some drinks and fuck us some smoking hot bitches! When somebody has the balls to challenge us, we'll answer!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 09:48 PM

Fuck this match if it's anything but a semen, feces, and blood match.

Exploding cages? what is this, 2003?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-03-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-04-2013, 08:04 AM

seems we got somr pussies who are scared of us eh?

like u johnny?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 04:27 PM

Peter Gilmour! The man who I've crushed with ease in the past much like I've crushed his fiancé's BIG OL' PUSSAY! I see you're still lurking around the bottom of the X-Dubya-F and somehow your ass actually.........uuugh *cough* *gag* *throw up* ugh, uhh... IT PAINS ME TO SAY IT BUT YOU ACTUALLY HAVE GOLD UP IN THIS BIZZITCH! THIS BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK DON'T KNOW HOW THE FUCK YOU HAVE ANY GOLD, BUT HOT DAMMIT YOU DO!

I'M PRETTY SURE THE ONLY TIME GILMOUR EVER GOT A WIN OVER ME WAS WHEN I WAS TEAMED WITH THAT DEAD WEIGHT SABASTIAN DUKE! HOW FUNNY THAT NOW SEBASTIAN DUKE AND GILMOUR ARE ALIGNED SOMEHOW!

I'm going to stop shouting for just a moment to inform you, Peter Gilmour, that I'm still fucking Rose Smith and I still blame Sebastian Duke for my loss in my last match because he couldn't carry his weight! You know DAMN FUCKING WELL that you wouldn't have beaten me if I had a partner with any talent that day! His big goofy ass couldn't even stay out of the bay! How fitting that you two fat fucks are on the same page now! I SAID HOW FUCKING FITTING! Yet you're Trio Champs with Feder and Soldier? How the fuck does that work? Leave it to Peter Gilmour to not even know what stable he's in or who he's friends with. I'll shake my god damn motherfucking head alllllllll AND THE PEOPLE'S COCK MEANS ALLLLLLL NIIIIIIGHT LOOOOOOONG! INSERT JOKE ABOUT ROSE SMITH GETTING FUCKED BY ME ALL NIGHT, HERE!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 06:28 PM

(08-04-2013, 04:27 PM)Mr. XWF Said: I still blame Sebastian Duke for my loss in my last match because he couldn't carry his weight! You know DAMN FUCKING WELL that you wouldn't have beaten me if I had a partner with any talent that day! His big goofy ass couldn't even stay out of the bay!

:PF 17 31707 1:
I remember that match -- I was in it. You, on the other hand, couldn't even make it out to the ring in time if memory serves me right. It wouldn't have matter if you did come out to the ring on time; the victory belonged to Peter Gilmour and myself on that night. It wouldn't have mattered if your partner was Tristan Slater, Mark Flynn, Tomoko Hanahara, or even John Madison; the win belonged and belongs to me. Then, now, and forever.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-04-2013, 10:07 PM

and yet he exposed himself as Donathan Desade... smdfh.. yet he wants to come back under this stupid gimmick again so I can permanently end his career.. oh well if he wants his neck broken so be it..

and again nobody would want to touch that small dick dude..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post