Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 09:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey Satty
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 12:48 PM

(08-02-2013, 12:29 PM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said: :BIG POPPA 17 31707 1:
Santos seems to enjoy bringing up the fact that I'm a little older than he is but isn't that going to make him look like an even bigger fuck up if we ever cross paths? You know, because that will mean he's been crushed and left a mangled mess by the guy who Santos thinks is just a relic of the past. I'm a treasure of the present and I am shining brighter than ever before. I've discovered a new vegetable and added it to my diet, you stupid piece of mouse shit! I guaran-damn-tee you I'm faster and more powerful than you right now, even if my beard makes me look like I should be sliding down chimneys and delivering presents to the Santos family since Tony can't afford to put any gifts under the tree -- and why can't he? -- because he's "too good" to go for the big money championships. These Trio checks are disgustingly fat and they're reserved for men who are out of Santos' league; Peter Gilmour included! If Santos became one of the Trio champs, they'd lower the pay for all three champs to adjust for Tony's disastrous effect on the group's statistics.

I'm willing to bet if I continue getting in as good of shape as I've been heading, I'll be able to grow my hair out just a little and bleach it blonde, shave my beard off, walk into a room and have more women coming up to me than to Tony Santos. How stupid will he look when he's all alone, sloppily tossing old man jokes at the muscular looking beast who got all the girls?

SHHHH, don't anybody tell Tony my plan though.

Oh, Poppa, your old age is clearly catching up to you. The new vegetable that you've discovered is your slowly deteriorating brain. Your "big money" championship is, again, just a token title with token prizes. Management hands you a candy bar and a pat on the back and you're happy. Having Gilmour on your team? Heh, that just knocks you down to a lower level than the FTW belt.

Please, please Poppa, don't shave that beard of yours. You'll look like a lost, senile biker whose Harley tats have aged and wrinkled to plan. Those women of yours? Paid actresses from the Enzyte commercials that you're long overdue to make an appearance in.

Poppa, don't test me. I'll throw you around like a rag doll and turn you into oatmeal and Moxie. Step away before you get hurt.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
(08-02-2013)
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 02:45 PM

:BIG POPPA 17 31707 1:
My my, Santos, if your precision in the ring were as sharp as your tongue. You're one of those two-fold "oh" guys-

You can make the kids go "oh" when you talk your shit

But you can also make the kids go "oh" just as your jaw jerks to the right, giving way for the path of my fist

In other words, little boy, your performances haven't seemed to live up to that over bloated ego you've got. Throw me around like a rag doll? Have you looked in the mirror first of all, and do you even know who you're talking to second of all? I've launched big mother fuckers out of the ring and into the laps of the fans! I could grab you with one hand and underhand toss you out into the fifteenth row with ease -- and just like when fans get tossed something they don't want, they'll toss your ass right back to me. I'll be feeling like John Cena and you'll be getting tossed back and forth like his hat, which makes sense because if you were in the same match as me you'd be nothing more than the accessory anyway. Take that rag doll talk and blow it out your asshole, little boy. Isn't it past your bed time if you're supposedly so much younger than I am? Do you even know my age? I might just be a lot younger than I look, son!

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 04:02 PM

(08-02-2013, 02:45 PM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said: :BIG POPPA 17 31707 1:
My my, Santos, if your precision in the ring were as sharp as your tongue. You're one of those two-fold "oh" guys-

But you can also make the kids go "oh" just as your jaw jerks to the right, giving way for the path of my fist

In other words, little boy, your performances haven't seemed to live up to that over bloated ego you've got. Throw me around like a rag doll? Have you looked in the mirror first of all, and do you even know who you're talking to second of all? I've launched big mother fuckers out of the ring and into the laps of the fans! I could grab you with one hand and underhand toss you out into the fifteenth row with ease -- and just like when fans get tossed something they don't want, they'll toss your ass right back to me. I'll be feeling like John Cena and you'll be getting tossed back and forth like his hat, which makes sense because if you were in the same match as me you'd be nothing more than the accessory anyway. Take that rag doll talk and blow it out your asshole, little boy. Isn't it past your bed time if you're supposedly so much younger than I am? Do you even know my age? I might just be a lot younger than I look, son!

Oh, Poppa, I've already made you look desperate. I've already baited you enough, putting you in the unenviable position to taunt me with fake threats that will never come true. Poppa, go look in the mirror, count the wrinkles on your face. Flex your arm and see how little muscle you have left. Realize what a fraction of a man you are compared to what you claim you used to be. Then, and only then, you'll realize...

I've won.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-03-2013, 03:24 AM

(08-02-2013, 12:44 PM)Caliban Said: Well actually making that statement that you like yourself just shows that you don't, if you have to make a point of saying something about you then its obviously something nobody picks up on which tends to mean it doesn't exist, I'm not trying to impress anyone I don't need to and from the looks of all of you it would be kind of pointless too as it really wouldn't get me anywhere, c'mon one guy challenges another to a fight and 12 people jump in and your telling me to go back to my own videos? Your very good at proclaiming yourself smart by pointing out other peoples bad attempts to be, that doesn't make you smart it makes you a mirror trying incredibly hard to be what everyone else isn't. And yet again you claimed to not care but that was a rather big rant for someone who doesn't give a shit about what I said

"Oh my god kid, shut up."

Alexandra shook her head.

"Do you realize who you are speaking about? Do you even have a peanut sized idea of who all these people are? If not, how about you shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down until you have something productive to say. Sure I stepped in on Satty's behalf. Guess what birdbrain, he's done the same for me, it's called LOYALTY. Live it, learn it, love it. Get over yourself, so what people don't like you. Are you going to go cry to your fat virgins on your video's about people not liking you?"

Alexandra moves closer to the kid, it was clear she was annoyed. She had enough of this kid already and he hadn't even been here long enough to really piss her off.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-03-2013)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-03-2013, 06:32 AM

Caliban looks a Callaway with a smile on his face

Bahaha, These people? Its's very obvious who these people or sorry YOU people are, your all petty, squabbling kids who can't agree which ones can beat the other ones, as for stepping up for Satty or whatever his name is I'd like to remind you that this all started because someone invited him to a fight, instead of it just being a straight up "sure Ill come beat you down" it became fat jokes and squabbling, the only thing any of you actually agree on is me, and yet every time your all wrong lol, there is not one thing I have said since coming here that any of you managed to comprehend

Still with the smile on his face Caliban removes Callaway's ability to advance anymore by stepping right into her face touching her nose with the tip of his and narrows his eyes keeping the smile frozen on his face

Did you hear me this time? I just walked into a room full of "the greatest champions, former champions and soon to be champions" supposedly in the world to find you all making gay jokes, fat jokes or nit picking at each other. As for loyalty, pet you carry one of the most respected names in this business and you think these men will be loyal to you?

The smile evaporates from Jordan's face

If you are actually so naive as to think that each of these men wouldn't make their own name on the back of yours and break YOUR back while doing it then you need to go back to wrestling school in your daddy's back yard. THIS IS WRESTLING LADY turn on everyone but turn your back on no-one is the aim of the game, leave your loyalty at the door, when it comes to you and satellite remember one thing "the doctor always lies" now are you going to throw that headbutt or am I?

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-03-2013, 09:04 AM

Kinda hard to have rancid breath when your chewing gum idiot

Caliban blows a bubble in Satellites face

Ah so your the Doctor act, very nice lets see what was amazing well to me the 1st amazing thing is that you didn't get it again, I never said you didn't accept his challenge, what I'm saying is that it's ridiculous that a challenge to a fight ended in a bitching match between a bunch of people who weren't involved.

Another thing you missed is your friend threatened me first but of course your blinded because inside you think you are a better man than all of us when inside your the worst of the lot just for letting those thoughts go through your head.

Caliban makes it clear he is addressing everyone,

You have all missed this over and over none of you really listening because you don't know my face so it only serves to annoy you and blind you from what my real mission is.

He turns his full attention back to satellite

And as for you you missed it and then brought it the fuck back up, I AM TRYING TO PROVOKE YOU YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS MORON, you see while you follow a doctor (whether your ego will admit it or not) the thing that makes this path more dangerous for you than me satellite is that while you follow the doctor, I follow a master Me. You claim intelligence and you claim to stand for people, I stand for myself, I have absolutely nothing to lose, you, you have your spot, your title, your girlfriend and that self imposed sense of station, please god be provoked I'd really like to be the one to make you watch it all go away.

He looks around himself at the faces looking at both men waiting to see Satellite tear this kid a new asshole

But in the end you right, this is my sandbox and I'll wait here throwing stones until one of you finally has the guts to step inside and see what it truly means to try and "teach me a lesson."

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-03-2013, 10:41 AM

Caliban jumps at the words raising his arms in the air in celebration

Fuck me you took your time with that didn't you, but you make one valid mistake

Caliban puts his arms down looks at Satellite and smiles

I never said I was going to win, I have never said I could beat anyone of you, Im not here to prove I can beat everyone of you. I am here to show that I belong here, but this guy unlike all of you who drag out all of these threats of violence and of ending me every time I open my mouth, Thank you for finally stepping up, bring every thing you have, all that fantastic darkness in your soul, I WANT ALL OF IT, make me bleed make me scream BUT DO NOT WALK INTO BATTLE WITH ME WITHOUT EXPECTING TO DO THE SAME. But you mistake me again you see I don't want what you have, (well maybe the title) I want to take away that smug self worth that makes up pretty much your entire damn character All the pretty faces and bears and bulls that have threatened to end me, and if I manage to survive them on Monday night I'd be more than happy to drop my challenge to the new boy with a more laughable character than me apparently and meet you on Wednesday night. Or we could wait and do things properly and have a Saturday blood-fest. I expect defeat as much as I expect victory it's your choice to make, but by the end even if I'm in there with you, you my son will be going home IN A FUCKING AMBULANCE

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 10:50 AM

I hate to break it to you, but you don't belong here if you can't say that you're going to win.

Here in XWF, winning IS everything, amigo. Do you think our king, John Madison, won his crown by not beating everyone? It's quite the opposite-- he DID beat everyone. And while Eli James IV did not beat everyone, he did beat a bunch of people in order to become the United States Champion. In fact, I can only think of one time where Eli has lost. And he may be the biggest pussy around, but European Champoin Sid Feder also wins matches as long as they don't contain the name "John Madison," in them.

I suggest you go back to the minor leagues before you get your feelings hurt.
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-03-2013, 11:08 AM

And yet again you miss the point, I never said I was going to lose either, I am going into it to fight, I'll repeat myself for you, "I expect defeat AS MUCH as I expect victory, I'm here because I love to be in a ring with people who can beat me down because every time they do I get to get the fuck back up and go straight back every time until I do beat them. I do belong here, it's everyone of you who questioned it, your wrong about one thing and that is, this is the wrestling business, at the start it's not about winning the first time out it's about winning in the end. If you don't understand that then forget what I'm doing here and ask yourself what are you doing in the wrestling business in the first place. Why do you think Foley lost an ear and terry funks a zombie, WHY DO YOU THINK TOMMY DREAMER IS WHO HE IS, why is Austin Aries now one of the biggest names in wrestling on a nationally recognized scale, same with Claudio Castignoli, John Moxley, Tyler black and the list goes on. Take a look back at the first years of their careers, they weren't wrestling to win and they knew that, they were wrestling to prove themselves good enough to be winners and now they are. If I have to get the shit kicked outta me by everyone from satty right here to Gilmore, Steele, Callaway and Diaz, I will come back every week with this same smile on my face and ask for another and another and another and keep pissing everyone off more and more so the challenges don't dwindle. I'm not here to beat jobbers and pretend like I don't have to work for this none of you have any idea how much I worked for this, I had 3 operations on my body just to bring it up to code so I could get into the wrestling ring for the first time. I'm not 300 pounds and I'm sure as shit no Bill Goldberg clone. And someday when you least expect it, nobody will be expecting me to lose anymore

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 12:52 PM

Alright, good luck then Tommy Dreamer.
Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-03-2013, 12:59 PM

Yeah thanks

Hate Post Like Post
Caliban Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-03-2013, 01:50 PM

Caliban surveys the quiet room

And Satty here stays silent as do the rest of you, but just one last thing, do not mistake me for a Tommy Dreamer, I will not be that easy to push over.

He gets back into Satty-lite's face

I guess I'll see you soon

Caliban turns and walks away flipping everyone off from over his shoulder as he goes not turning around leaving himself completely open to be jumped

as you were gentlemen

Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 06:42 PM

(08-02-2013, 04:02 PM)Tony Santos Said:

Oh, Poppa, I've already made you look desperate. I've already baited you enough, putting you in the unenviable position to taunt me with fake threats that will never come true. Poppa, go look in the mirror, count the wrinkles on your face. Flex your arm and see how little muscle you have left. Realize what a fraction of a man you are compared to what you claim you used to be. Then, and only then, you'll realize...

I've won.

:PF 17 31707 1:
You've somehow won something during the time I forgot you were there? That's hard to believe. You're Tony Santos.

Keep on baiting me I guess. I guess you talking your stupid fuck bullshit about the Trio Championships was your bait since I chewed that worthless crap right up and spit it right back in your face. I guess you'd better find some tastier bait.

I'll give you credit on one account -- you're hard as hell to trump when it comes to making you look like an idiot. You did such a good job of it on yourself just by talking your shit about championship belts that you'd never even come close to being able to hold. Did you know I used to be dual Tag and Trio Champion at the same time? Now you tell me an interesting fact about your title history, you green little punk bitch.

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 07:06 PM

(08-04-2013, 06:42 PM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said:
(08-02-2013, 04:02 PM)Tony Santos Said:

I've won.

You've somehow won something during the time I forgot you were there? That's hard to believe. You're Tony Santos.

Keep on baiting me I guess. I guess you talking your stupid fuck bullshit about the Trio Championships was your bait since I chewed that worthless crap right up and spit it right back in your face. I guess you'd better find some tastier bait.

I'll give you credit on one account -- you're hard as hell to trump when it comes to making you look like an idiot. You did such a good job of it on yourself just by talking your shit about championship belts that you'd never even come close to being able to hold. Did you know I used to be dual Tag and Trio Champion at the same time? Now you tell me an interesting fact about your title history, you green little punk bitch.

Oh, that's fantastic! So you've always been propped up by the successes of others, eh? I'm not surprised at all, old man. You're a blustering, reactionary old bastard who'd likely go postal in the ring, and in turn get DQ'd were it not for a partner to keep you from losing your shit right then and there.

Keep throwing your little tantrums and see where that gets you. It sure as hell won't get you any singles glory. You're best sticking with your mental equivalent in Petey Gilmour, where you two can pound your chests and smash heads like the neanderthals that you are.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-04-2013, 10:12 PM

yet we have held our titles longer than u so yeah stfu!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-05-2013, 12:51 AM

(08-04-2013, 10:12 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: yet we have held our titles longer than u so yeah stfu!

"Says the man with a low IQ."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-05-2013, 09:42 AM

uh my iq is 120 bitch

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(08-05-2013)
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2013, 08:17 PM

(08-04-2013, 07:06 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(08-04-2013, 06:42 PM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said:
(08-02-2013, 04:02 PM)Tony Santos Said: Oh, Poppa, I've already made you look desperate. I've already baited you enough, putting you in the unenviable position to taunt me with fake threats that will never come true. Poppa, go look in the mirror, count the wrinkles on your face. Flex your arm and see how little muscle you have left. Realize what a fraction of a man you are compared to what you claim you used to be. Then, and only then, you'll realize...

I've won.

Oh, that's fantastic! So you've always been propped up by the successes of others, eh? I'm not surprised at all, old man. You're a blustering, reactionary old bastard who'd likely go postal in the ring, and in turn get DQ'd were it not for a partner to keep you from losing your shit right then and there.

Keep throwing your little tantrums and see where that gets you. It sure as hell won't get you any singles glory. You're best sticking with your mental equivalent in Petey Gilmour, where you two can pound your chests and smash heads like the neanderthals that you are.

Except all of what you just said makes you look even more asinine as soon as you realize the person I held the tag straps with was Peter Gilmour. I guess I can't take your advice and stick with Gilmour because I've already stuck with him and been double champion with him in the process. How does any of that slop that spilled out of your gullet make any sense now? You think Peter Gilmour was carrying me and keeping me in line? I guess you suddenly think very highly of the man, except you also speak so lowly of him in the same conversation; that makes a lot of sense you senile young bastard..

You just sat there talking trash about two men who both have been multi-champions at the same time when you haven't even managed to hold a relevant title for more than the blink of an eye. You're one of the few guys who gets felt sorry for when you try to crack a Gilmour joke -- because damn -- he outshines you in every conceivable manner, boy! Yet there you are talking as if you are bigger, faster, stronger, or better educated than him when none of those things are the case. I hereby second Peter Gilmour's motion for you to, and I quote, STFU.

Now get the fuck to bed before I ground you; the Poppa has spoken.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-05-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2013, 07:05 PM

(08-05-2013, 08:17 PM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said:
(08-04-2013, 07:06 PM)Tony Santos Said:
(08-04-2013, 06:42 PM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said: :PF 17 31707 1:

Except all of what you just said makes you look even more asinine as soon as you realize the person I held the tag straps with was Peter Gilmour. I guess I can't take your advice and stick with Gilmour because I've already stuck with him and been double champion with him in the process. How does any of that slop that spilled out of your gullet make any sense now? You think Peter Gilmour was carrying me and keeping me in line? I guess you suddenly think very highly of the man, except you also speak so lowly of him in the same conversation; that makes a lot of sense you senile young bastard..

You just sat there talking trash about two men who both have been multi-champions at the same time when you haven't even managed to hold a relevant title for more than the blink of an eye. You're one of the few guys who gets felt sorry for when you try to crack a Gilmour joke -- because damn -- he outshines you in every conceivable manner, boy! Yet there you are talking as if you are bigger, faster, stronger, or better educated than him when none of those things are the case. I hereby second Peter Gilmour's motion for you to, and I quote, STFU.

Now get the fuck to bed before I ground you; the Poppa has spoken.

Santos: Haha, oh well then, Poppa, Petey's been your guy all along, huh?

You come back at me with the stunning (stunning!) revelation that Pete's been your partner for both title runs, bringing with you this air of superiority over Gilmour, implying that you're the better man of the duo. But, have you thought of the possibility that you're the weaker link? That you've managed to, in your argument, make yourself look like a lesser man by holding Gilmour with such esteem?

Instead of coming out with the immediate implication that the person that I've been insulting is below you, or that his pairing with you all of a sudden ironically flips the script on my perception of him, that realistically only makes me think lesser of you (and lesser of your competition). Oh, I know, I know, Poppa, you have a retort ready and waiting for me, discounting the fact that I could ever think lesser of you, and that's a-ok.

I've fallen into an argument with an old, rambling fool about Peter Gilmour.

Santos yawns for you, Feder. Goodnight, sweet prince.

1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

08-06-2013, 08:46 PM

that fool is gonna kick ur punk ass

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-06-2013, 10:38 PM

Poor Tony can't seem to figure out what point he's trying to make. He's tried implying that I need partners to carry me (HAHAHAHA! It's called do your homework and you'd know better!) but yet he's also tried discrediting Gilmour's skill and wrestling ability on more occasions than Tony would be able to even count. Make up your mind, kiddo -- who are you even trying to talk your shit to? What is your argument again? What was the original point you had?

Ah, yes, I believe it was the fact that you can't hold the XWF Trio titles so you wanted to try and claim they're worthless. Nice job with that crusade; you've got people looking at you like you're eating your own hand. Half the people want to look away because it's painful to watch but the other half want to keep looking at the walking catastrophe.

Let's cut to the chase -- ask me nicely to pencil you into my schedule and I'll find the time to humble you in the ring, son. If that's not your next point of interest then don't even bother opening your mouth again because we both know everyone is seeing this exchange for what it really is; Poppa Feder disciplining a little kid who won't go to bed. I'm not even sure if I'd feel like taking the time to humiliate you in the ring, but if you don't even have the balls to make the challenge then this conversation has already been concluded.

What will the baby do now? He has to try and snap back with some kind of comeback, but now he knows what a bitch he'll look like if he conveniently leaves out the actual challenge for a match. Will the little kid prove how easily manipulated he can be and issue a makeshift challenge while pretending to exude confidence? Or will the poor baby do the unthinkable and finally keep his mouth shut?

We're waiting, Tony. Respond to me right now young man, and you prove what a puppet you are by challenging me.

We're waiting, Tony. Respond to me right now young man, and you prove what a coward you are by choosing to NOT challenge me.

Pick one. Either way, you're going to obey me and respond, because you have no other choice. Your ego won't let my word be the final word, even though you know my word is right.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (08-07-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-12-2013, 08:06 PM

(With a puzzled look)
I Dont care of the slightest on how it is but Hey Diaz my love uuuuummmmm.....like your any better than them.
(A look as if something he just thought of)
Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-12-2013, 08:35 PM

Hey Diaz,
What crawled up and got your panties all tied up? I mean like ur any better of them. Just ignor them
Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-13-2013, 10:39 AM

Diaz Diaz Diaz...............................
Hate Post Like Post