Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shawn Steele...
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-04-2013, 07:23 AM

Your pathetic attempt to make yourself relevant at The Connection and my expense has gone far enough. You say that you want a piece of me one on one? You think I'm a coward and not man enough to step inside the ring with you alone? You obviously have forgotten who the fuck I am! I don't fear any man in this company, and I sure as hell don't fear you.

Mega Madness. August 19th. You and me. And to rest assured that it will be JUST you and me, how about we make this a steel cage match!? So I can show you the true meaning of pain. Paul Heyman, you can even write the stipulations. I personally want NO interference by ANYONE. Whether that be my brothers in The Connection, any other wannabe martyrs in this "war" against us, or any other faction that wants a piece of The Connection, I want this match to just be me and Steele, so that win or lose, there will be no excuses. We will see who the better man is ONE on ONE between us.

To my brothers of The Connection, I will personally end the pest that is Shawn Steele myself. I will prove that despite the popular misconception, I am still a dominant force in this company and I will leave Shawn Steele in shreds around that cage.

So how about it, Shawn? Who will be the coward now? No Connection, No Interference. Just you, me, and a steel cage. Let us see who the better man really is.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-04-2013, 11:46 AM

Shawn Steele: Just when I think you couldn't even begin to make a bigger error than joining The Connection in the first place, you go and ask for your career to come to an abrupt end. You want me? In a cage? You must be stupid. You're on, Morrison. After the 19th, The Connection is no more.

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Steele's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2013, 01:00 PM

That overconfidence is going to lead to your downfall Steele. I guarantee it.

Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-04-2013, 01:57 PM

Luca stumbles into the argument, being able to almost smell the tension between the two.

"I got twenty five dollars on the guy who wins. Anyone care to take that bet? Satty?"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-04-2013, 02:18 PM

Make it $50 and I'll take a dive and we can split it.

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Steele's post:
(08-04-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-04-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-04-2013, 02:43 PM

"Hey Luca I'll take that bet. My money is on..." She sneered. "Anyone other than Andrew Morrison."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-04-2013, 02:50 PM

Twenty bucks on the fans winning! I'm going to lose twenty bucks...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-04-2013), AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 02:53 PM

"I've got an extra twenty that says Andrews still pissed that I stole his mothers tombstone"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-04-2013, 02:54 PM

"I agree with that too, so I guess I gotta give you the five for wagering it first."

Luca pulls five one dollar bills from his pocket and hands them to Satty. He then reaches into the backpack that no one noticed he was wearing and pulls out a bottle of whiskey.

"Anyone down to get more fucked up than Jeff Hardy? I got a match with Gilmour to get ready for!"

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2013, 03:10 PM

Sad when Luca Arzegotti is the only one with anything with any intelligence to say. Alexandra, how about you stick to what you are good at and that is sucking up to most of the male locker room. Moments like this where perhaps Johnny Cross really was onto something after all. Who is truly the pathetic one out of the two of us now? Why I've managed to stay professional up until this point, but far be it for me to expect any true professionalism from you, bitch. And Mr. Satellite, the man I would excuse as a pathetic excuse of a man to call himself champion. I will show the world who Andrew Morrison really is in that steel cage and then I will see to it to personally that both of your mouths are shut by my fists.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 03:14 PM

(08-04-2013, 03:08 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said:
(08-04-2013, 02:54 PM)Luca Arzegotti Said: "I agree with that too, so I guess I gotta give you the five for wagering it first."

Luca pulls five one dollar bills from his pocket and hands them to Satty. He then reaches into the backpack that no one noticed he was wearing and pulls out a bottle of whiskey.

"Anyone down to get more fucked up than Jeff Hardy? I got a match with Gilmour to get ready for!"

I think you would need more than whiskey to accomplish that task! That is if you're wanting to get more fucked up, than Jeff Hardy.

Satellite reaches into his pocket and pulls out a vial filled with a light blue powder. After taking the top of the vial, Satellite then takes a hold of the bottle of Jack and pulls the cap off the bottle, with his teeth. From there he dumps the contents of the vial into the whiskey and proceeds to lightly shake the bottle, before taking a sip. Satellite then passes the bottle back to Luca.

There, that should do the trick now.

"Well, with that performed, it looks like Satty's in on this adventure! Anyone else? C'mon, don't be shy! (Almost) Everyone's invited! You guys know you want to get fucked up! Holy shit, there's enough people for an actual party probably. Awesome!"

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 03:20 PM

(08-04-2013, 03:10 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: Sad when Luca Arzegotti is the only one with anything with any intelligence to say. Alexandra, how about you stick to what you are good at and that is sucking up to most of the male locker room. Moments like this where perhaps Johnny Cross really was onto something after all. Who is truly the pathetic one out of the two of us now? Why I've managed to stay professional up until this point, but far be it for me to expect any true professionalism from you, bitch. And Mr. Satellite, the man I would excuse as a pathetic excuse of a man to call himself champion. I will show the world who Andrew Morrison really is in that steel cage and then I will see to it to personally that both of your mouths are shut by my fists.

"Seriously Andrew?"

She shook her head, walking over to the table Luca was at and grabbed the whiskey bottle taking a long drink from it, before turning around to look at Andrew again.

"You really want to do that. Do you really want to risk what's left of your dignity by climb into a steel cage with me? Okay, your on. Challenge accepted moron."

She glares at him, pointing him in the opposite direction that where Satty and Luca sat.

"Now do the world a favor and get lost. You aren't worthy enough to lick dog shit off the heel of my boot."

She kept him, crossing her arms.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2013, 03:26 PM

Which is why you were more than happy to lick plenty of me before I decided to call out the "war" between me and Johnny. Which you seemed so upset over, yet now you are kissing his ass and trying to get him to see his kid after all. Who is the pathetic one Alexandra? And I was not inviting you into this match. This whole thing is between me and Steele, before you decided to barge into a room full of men. Just because a man says something to you doesn't make it an invitation. Then again, you enjoy the attention don't you. Pathetic. It's amazing to think at one time I thought you were a half-decent woman but then again, sometimes I am wrong. And its a shame that you want to make yourself like a even bigger fool than I made myself to be.

And you do not tell me where I can and cannot go, I was the one who chose this place, you are the uninvited so I suggest before you make yourself look even more foolish than you already are, I would shut your mouth and go open it for someone else. It is what you do best after all.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

08-04-2013, 03:52 PM

(08-04-2013, 03:47 PM)Mister Satty-Lite Said: [color=#B3C95A. You aren't a big threat and I believe I made that clear to you, when we first met months ago. Remember? I sure do, cause you turned around like a little bitch and I never heard another peep from you.[/color]

"Wasn't that one motherfucker Kinwrathi or something involved in that little barrage on him day one? Where the hell did he go, Satty? Or is he still out there, lurking in the shadows and telling people to commit suicide in increasingly silly ways?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013), MattWard (08-04-2013)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-04-2013, 03:58 PM

Alexandra simply chuckles at that comment, taking another drink of the bottle Luca had. She shook her head and looked at her friend.

"Satty, that's all he knows how to do. As for your scathing comments about me, let me just say, you're jealous. You may not admit it, but you are. You are jealous that they like having me around. You can't stand the fact that I am far more talented than you, and far more popular."

She took a moment to pause, looking Andrew in the eyes.

"As for your comments about me supposedly begging Jon to see his kid. Hey , are you listening to my conversations at home now. Wow. I really need to have my friends come in and find that wire tap. Anyways, that's neither here nor there, JON is the one begging to see his kid. I haven't had to beg for anything. Never have.. Never will."

She drew back and punched the shit out of him, much like she wanted to do the day he betrayed her. She pulled back shaking her hand. True it hurt a little, but it was worth it.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
MattWard (08-04-2013)
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2013, 04:13 PM

"Did someone say, Kinwrathi?"

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kinwrathi's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-04-2013), MattWard (08-04-2013)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 04:17 PM

Admiral Appendage knows exactly what will calm this otherwise volatile storm of testosterone and estrogen.

Let's all have sex with Peter Gilmour's bitch for money. I'm telling you she pays top dollah! You guys in?

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2013, 04:45 PM

"Morrison, Morrison...? The Tornado guy? He seems to be caught up in the storm of mediocrity that he brought to this company it seems. Is it too late to tell him to jump for joy off of the Empire State Building?"

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:

08-04-2013, 06:28 PM

laughs as he barely felt Alexandras weak attempt at a punch. Jealous of you being the residential whore around here? fat chance Alexandra. And Satellite, you will learn soon enough, your first slip-up she will drop you for the next man to give her attention. and Alexandra I don't need to wiretap you, not my fault you leave things in the open. And the only reason you are popular Alexandra is your last name, otherwise you are just another Ursela, aka a untalented whore who should do like most the women around here and stay in the corner and keep their fucking mouth shut. And talented!? You may be talented at many things but you are not me in that ring, never have never will be. Yes I can use that too. Satellite, I don't fear you and I assure u you wont break me in half, your foolish if you think that will happen. just like you all are foolish to think I give a fuck what any of you think of me. Its embarrassing that I am wasting my time trying to argue with such brainless fools. I came here to talk to one man and one man only and that is Shawn Steele. If I am such an untalented poor excuse of a man, why are you all wasting your time hm? That is what I thought. You may continue to make yourselves look like idiots, Im moving on both with my life (looks at Alexandra and laughs and continues to stare at her) and my career. Those of you that want to hold grudges and live in the past, be my guest. But Im moving on to bigger and better things whether you like it or not. So I suggest its time you go about your way and ill go about mine. (smirks and laughs at all of them and walks to prepare for what was really important, his match with Steele)

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-04-2013, 10:04 PM

(08-04-2013, 04:17 PM)Mr. XWF Said: Admiral Appendage knows exactly what will calm this otherwise volatile storm of testosterone and estrogen.

Let's all have sex with Peter Gilmour's bitch for money. I'm telling you she pays top dollah! You guys in?
she pays top dollah to fuck ME and ONLY ME! she wouldn't want to suck your 1cm cock so gtfo loser!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-13-2013, 07:09 AM

Uuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm?????????????
Hate Post Like Post