Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Contenders!
TroyTurner Offline
The Fucking Career Killer

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-14-2013, 06:12 AM

I issue a challenge to whom ever is next up for the tag titles if u got the nizuts you put ur shot on the line next week. What u say?

[Image: troy_zps1385e6e7.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-14-2013, 06:39 AM

Oh you want Our shot at the titles huh? What makes you think you deserve it? Ally and I have busted our asses for this. What makes you think you can really beat us for our title shot?

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 06:50 AM

I don't think miss Nash I know, Don't forget I know your father... Good man, he work for my father so born our families have history. Deep down u know I'm worthy if not u will beat us easily right?

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-14-2013, 06:58 AM

*Havok happens to walk up on this conversation.*

Another rookie demanding his way around here.. damn. It takes some balls to do that. You have yet to win your first match. I'm not much of a tag team guy myself because let's face it I trust very few people. I would keep my mouth shut cause I'm sure that Ms. Nash is no slouch and neither is her partner. Oh and this "revolution" thing you keep hinting at..let me just say this. You stay out of my way and there will not be any problems.

*Havok gets up in Troy's face.*

If you cross my path, I will not hesitate to drop you AND who ever is aligned with you..GOT IT?!

*Havok turns around and walks off in triumph.*

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 07:12 AM

::Turner wipes the bill shit from his face as he give thought to LJs request::

You know LJ u do have a title bout coming up at Madness and I and the Revolution will be in the building, so you better watch your gotdam mouth.

And I'm calling shots cause I'll back it up if Ms Nash isn't afraid of losing her shot it cause you know I'm a threat ask Jeb lol

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-14-2013, 08:09 AM

the brotherhood will keep the titles!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 08:26 AM

For now.. But when we get a shot if Nash except you can kiss your gold goodbye

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 09:07 AM

Alexandra walks up on this scene already pissed from having to be up early to deal with morons after a night of no sleep.

"Do you really think you have what it takes to defeat us? We aren't just some poor little girls off the street that came into this industry. This industry is in our blood, Christine is the daughter of Kevin Nash, a man who helped shape a legacy. My father has had a career that spanned over two decades with the best win record at Wrestlemania. My father, is a fucking legend in this industry. Don't you think we've had the best training that the world has to offer?"

Alexandra gets into Turners face.

"Besides, our defense is supposed to be scheduled for this week. So I'm sorry," she smirks, "Wait, no I'm not. You are just going to have to wait with the rest of the newbies. Don't like that, tough shit, I don't give a fuck, you'll get your shot, when pigs fly."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-14-2013, 09:19 AM

*Havok walks back up.*

I'm a newbie. And I don't have to wait. Some would say that's just because I got lucky. No luck was needed. Nor will it be needed come Monday. And Alexandra, I respect what your father has done for this business because he was an idol of my mine as child. Just be careful of who you talk down to.

*Havok gets an almost comical and overly acted look on his face.*

A revolution is coming from the young upstart and future universe-titty sucking-princess-captain-batman-king-santa claus champion!

*After that line of sarcastic bullshit. Havok has to take a breath.*

In all reality, as much as I really really don't like you guys, this guy wouldn't even be a problem.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 09:35 AM

(08-14-2013, 09:19 AM)ljTheSavior Said: *Havok walks back up.*

I'm a newbie. And I don't have to wait. Some would say that's just because I got lucky. No luck was needed. Nor will it be needed come Monday. And Alexandra, I respect what your father has done for this business because he was an idol of my mine as child. Just be careful of who you talk down to.

*Havok gets an almost comical and overly acted look on his face.*

A revolution is coming from the young upstart and future universe-titty sucking-princess-captain-batman-king-santa claus champion!

*After that line of sarcastic bullshit. Havok has to take a breath.*

In all reality, as much as I really really don't like you guys, this guy wouldn't even be a problem.

Alexandra covers her mouth yawning.

"Oh I'm sorry, you were saying? I kind of dozed off for a minute there." Alexandra chuckled. "I'm sorry, but nothing I said had to do with you Havok. My conversation was with Mr. Turner, here. Not that I mind your enthusiasm, but you might want to think twice before you continue to stand in front of me. Those that doubt me, often find themselves in the hospital, broken, bleeding, and wishing for death."

Alexandra's gaze goes cold, as if she had changed inside.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-14-2013, 09:45 AM

*Havok stares at her for a moment bewildered at her actions. He wants to argue with her, but thinks better of it.*

Okay...I will leave you and Turner alone. (laughs) I won't be back. I don't give two shits in hell anyway. Have fun arguing with the kid. I got a match to attend to anyways.

*He walks off mumbling under his breath 'jeez take a midol or something' *

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 10:00 AM

Turns back to Turner, shaking her head at Havoks comments.

"As for you, you'll get your day. Now, excuse us, but I have an Xtreme title match to prepare for, and Television title number one contendership to defend against Ion, and a Television title match to win, and a tag match to win. So please, go."

Alexandra looks at him, waiting for him to get the point that she was a very busy woman and didn't have time for his games.

((OOC: Sorry but not trying to be rude. I'm already booked in a contendership defense for my shot at the tv title, a tag title match and the xtreme match.)

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 10:07 AM

If my partner says not boys... the answer is NO!

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 10:24 AM

I understand your a busy woman but understand this patience is a virtue that i just happen to poses so when the time comes it's on and I'll be taking the TV title from your "Boyfriend" as we'll, Peace ladies

OOC: That's ok I can wait I was just sparking that rivalry call it strategy if you will

Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-14-2013, 10:44 AM

OOC: I can't do matches this week anyway and Ally is already over booked. So we can have a match at a later date when everyone is free.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
TroyTurner Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

08-14-2013, 10:50 AM

OOC: Kool with me take your time no rush

Hate Post Like Post