Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Your Done Your Snack, Fat Boy....
RussellMania Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-01-2013, 05:49 PM

[Image: russellmaniabanjkkjkjkjkjnerjpg_zpsb5a46b0c.jpg]

XWF cameras are rolling backstage following Wednesday Night Warfare and we see a visibly upset Russell Mania having his busted up nose being checked at by a trainer in his locker room. Cameron and Naomi looks on with concern as the doctor stands up and walks out of frame. The two ladies walk up to Mania who sit's with an angry expression smeared across his face.

Cameron: Russ?...... Are you okay?

The two ladies sit down on both sides of Mania and begin to rub his back. Mania looks at Cameron, looks over at Naomi and then glances back down at his feet.

~Mister. Russell Mania~: No... I'm not "okay". Much like I predicted my incredible debut was spoiled by the douche bag ****ing idiots who are running the XWF! "How can we almost certainly guarantee that we screw over Mania in his debut? Put him in a position where he has to win seven matches in order to win ONE!

Peter Lake.... Peter F'N LAKE! What a piece of work that lowlife is..... Your one hell of an opportunist aren't you? Ya know those people out there in "T.V Land" they like to call my "pervert, sexist pig, etc, etc" But the fact is that Peter Lake is the Number One contender to the X-treme Title right now is all because he is tickled Madison's sack enough to be given the #9 spot...

Naomi: If that's the case then why didn't he give him the #10 spot?

~Mister. Russell Mania~: Because Andrew Morrison is a jobber! Andrew had just as much chance as Salman Van Dam had! There was no reason not to leave him have the #10 spot... They knew that after Lake took advantage of me in my NEAR-DEATH state he would have no trouble easily running through a worthless, untalented cheerleader like Andrew Morrison. He was no threat to begin with. He is lucky Peter eliminated me before I had my chance to give him his "RussellMania Moment"..... Honestly I planned on celebrating tonight by ****ing his mom.... Now I have no reason to celebrate... I'll probably still **** his mom! I know shes been looking forward to it.

Cameron: Awwwww your so sweet.

Naomi: Such a giver....

~Mister. Russell Mania~: I am a "giver"... I hear Morrison's mom is quite the "receiver" too so it should be great. I'm really looking forward to it.

Naomi: I bet!

Cameron stands up and looks at Russell while Naomi continues to rub his back.

Cameron: So what do we do now? Go after Peter Lake? Andrew Morrison? Keep calling out Satellite?

~Mister. Russell Mania~: I single hand-idly eliminated half of the Gauntlet Match competitors! Peter Lake managed to eliminate 2! And the fact that he was such a coward that he would actually attack me with such viscous ferocity when I was clearly hurt....... It just goes to show you the kind of man he is..... And it also goes to show you that sometimes in this business..... It's more about who you "beat off" then who you "beat up"... And thats exactly why Peter won that match.... I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt on Wednesday Night that I am a forced to be reckoned with within the walls of the X-Treme Wrestling Federation! And the true WINNER of the GAUNTLET MATCH!

And no... I have no interest in going into some stupid little feud with a man I know I can defeat like Peter "Boring" Lake...... MOTHER FUCKER I'M JOHNNY TSUNAMI!..... And while old men are sitting around Peter Lake talking about "the good ol' days"....... I'm tearing down cities! Peter Lake....pssshhhhfft..... Congratulations on your STUPID, UNDESERVED, HANDED TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER VICTORY! ......

Ya know when you'll need to worry about me, Petey???? AFTER YOU WIN THE X-TREME TITLE... Because that "24/7" rule.... It's a "bitch".... Bro! Enjoy your LITERALLY "15 Minutes Of Fame" because that's about how long I will grant you before I kick your ass and just TAKE the damn belt!

But for now... Theres someone in the XWF! Someone.... Unexpected.... Someone who has a "reputation" for being a "Big Tough Guy"...... Someone who likes to stick his nose where it doesn't belong and run his mouth.... Quite frankly this isn't about "Good Guy Vs.Bad Guy".... This is about so much more.... to me... Because this man has been my most outspoken critic.... Apparently he is not a "fan of my work"..... Well big man.... Well... Tough Guy! I know your watching this because you can't seem to pry your beady little eyes away from anything I do..... You don't like what you see, Fat Boy? SO why don't you finish your "snack", "fuck a bitch".....And accept my challenge... Anytime. Anywhere. Any place. Peter Gilmour......
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes RussellMania's post:
Unknown Soldier (08-03-2013)