Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Lake Post-Warfare
Peter Lake Offline
Fortune Favors the Bold

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

08-01-2013, 05:40 PM

We fade into the back hallway just moments after the gauntlet for the Xtreme title came to a close. Steve Sayors stands before us as Peter Lake steps through the curtain. We can still hear the crowd and his entrance music playing out in the arena.

Steve Sayors: "Mr. Lake, if I could just get a moment --"

Peter glances over at him. He's exhausted, bloody, angry. But he relents, walks over to where Sayors stands and looks from Steve to the camera.

"I hope this was a wake-up call."

Steve Sayors: "Are you able to elaborate on that? A wake-up call for whom?"

"A wake-up call for all nine of the guys I just went through to solidify myself as the number one contender for the Xtreme championship. A wake-up call for guys like that asshat Ricky Desmond who spent all week running his mouth about how I couldn't hang with him. A wake-up call for guys like Russell Mania who thought it was a better idea to make fun of my last name than to bring everything he had to the ring tonight."

Steve Sayors: "Well, yes it was a very impressive --"

"I hope I have everyone's attention. But most importantly, Stevie Tyler I hope I have your attention. I hope you see this when you get off shift at KFC. I just want you to know one thing... your days as Xtreme Champion are officially numbered starting now."

Before Steve can say anything else, Peter smirks into the camera and then he's gone.

[Image: stock-footage-tv-static-screen.jpg]

[Image: 2lly81s_zps8d4dbaa6.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Lake's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-01-2013)