Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pranking The High Priest - Title Tournament RP3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-26-2013, 08:46 PM

Linn Kwann is gone for the day, presumably shopping for the wedding coming up in the near future. Sebastian Duke, very anxious to get back to business as usual watches through the front door way at the continuing construction. The first three guard towers are complete. "Finally," he thought. "Almost complete. Soon, these workers will be off of my estate."

He hears laughter in the distance, coming from the back of the building. Sebastian Duke closes the doors to the Compound and walks the corridor toward the laughter. He nears the back of the building and has no idea where to go. Again, laughter. He now knows this laughter is eminating from the chapel. He abruptly enters the chapel.

Startled, his three most trusted Followers, Jacob, Luke and Jonathan jump to their feet. Jacob and Jonathan have their hands in front of them, Luke however, has his hands behind him. Eyeing up the three men before him, Sebastian Duke gets serious.

SD: "What are you doing in here?"
JACOB: "Well.... We were just...."
SD: "Luke, what are you holding behind you?"
L: "I.... I...."

Without any conceivable excuse to use, Luke brings his hands forward. A cell phone in his hands raises the ire of their Leader.

SD: "Any explanation of why you're holding that?"
JONATHAN: "We... were just...."
L: "Kinda...."
JACOB: "Oh hell, Leader, we apologize. We were playing a prank on Father Asmodeus."
SD: "A prank? What kind of prank?"
L: "Well, when I set up his new cellular phone I discovered an option where you can set a persons picture for when they call you."
SD: "I'm not sure what you mean."
L: "Say for instance you and I both have phones and you call me. I could set the phone so that when you call me, instead of having a name or a phone number displayed it would just display a picture of you."
SD: "Okay. I understand that. Go on."
L: "Well, I know Father Asmodeus has been playing that stupid game on his phone and he can't beat the high score. So, when I set up his phone I set my number to a picture of Neonero. The high score holder of the game he plays."
SD: "Interesting. Continue."
L: "So, I was over at his residence earlier and I noticed he kept saying Neonero was taunting him every time he lost. Every few minutes I call him. He has no idea his phone is ringing. He's playing this game and out of nowhere, that picture pops up in the middle of the game. He starts freaking out and we..... we just thought it was funny."
SD: "You think it's funny. You think it's funny to play a prank on an old man? You think it's funny to prank the High Priest of this brotherhood!?"
JACOB: "My Leader, we meant no harm. We just..."
SD: "SILENCE! The fact is...

"It is kind of funny, let me try!"

All four men sit in the pews as Sebastian Duke gets himself in on the prank. Jonathan goes to the window where a clear view of Asmodeus' residence is visible. As Duke places the call, Jonathan watches through the windows.

JONATHAN: "Ahhhhh! He's ranting and raving again!........ OOOOHHH...... He just through his cane through the window! Shocked the hell out of the guard!"

The four men get a big laugh together as this scene fades out.

"Now here we are, just four days away from Warfare. Four days until I, Sebastian Duke, your Angel of Darkness, is crowned as the new XWF United States Champion....

"I am not a stupid man. i realize this might be one of the most competitive tournaments in the history of this company. I know arguments can be made for many of those involved as to why they deserve to win...

"I am also a confident man. My confidence in myself and in my path, confidence in my way of life, confidence that the road I travel, confidence that I am the Leader of this new generation... As well as confidence in not only my own abilities but also of my ability to be a continued and consistent force in this company have NEVER been stronger...

"That said, tonight, I address one man. It is true that besides myself and this man, there are 14 other men to consider. I get that. I realize that. I understand that. This man, though, he hit the nail on the head of exactly the point I eluded to in a previous interview....

"This man is Angelus. The man Steve Sayors says is the dark horse in this tournament. Angelus, do you know what the term 'dark horse' means? Because there is more than one definition. The first definition, Angelus, a person about whom little is known, especially someone whose abilities and potential for success are concealed...

"I know enough about you to know that you are a low life rotten little snake in the grass just like your buddy Shane . Your abilities are not concealed. I, of all people am fully aware of what skills you posess. Your potential for success, however, is minimal at best. At least as far as this tournament is concerned...

"Angelus, the second definition is much, much more likely. It's a competitor or candidate that has little chance of winning or wins against expectations...

"I believe when Steve Sayors says you are a 'dark horse' in this tournament, that what he's actually saying to you is that you have little chance of winning. If no one expects you to win what does that say about you, Angelus? I know what it tells me. It tells me that your potential in this industry, as I stated moments ago, is minimal at best...

"Earlier I said you made a point that I had already eluded to previously by saying that I haven't done anything yet. I agree with you. I agree with you, in fact, 100 percent...

"That is exactly why I entered this tournament. That is exactly why I will win this tournament. When the dust settles and the smoke clears, there will be no doubts. No doubts whatsoever that Sebastian Duke is exactly as fearsome as he says he is...

"I said that I seek legitimacy and that is exactly what I will achieve on Wednesday night! When your Angel of Darkness gets the final 1,2, 3 of the night, there will be no mistaking my power. And on that night... Angelus... and all of the others that may cross my path... After my hand is raised victorious... And that golden piece of artistic craftsmanship is strapped and secured around my waste... That is when it all begins... A dark cloud will encapsulate the X-Treme Wrestling Federation... The darkness will indeed fall all over this company...

"With Sebastian Duke as your Leader..."

Meanwhile, inside the residence of the High Priest, Asmodeus....

Asmodeus is pacing the room, back and forth in front of the fireplace. He holds his new iPhone in front of him playing Bubble Shooter. He's excited, nearing the high score held by his nemesis, Neonero. Suddenly.... His rivals picture appears on the screen.

A: "THAT DAMN NEONERO! HE'S TAUNTING ME!"

"Perhaps I shall send him a gift in 'jolly old England!'

"One that ticks!

"One with a big boom at the end!"

Asmodeus, just pushing buttons since he doesn't know how to cancel a phone call inadvertantly exits his game. He believes his rival is taunting him, unaware that Sebastian Duke and his Followers are pranking him. He puts the phone in his pocket and takes a seat. The look on his face is priceless. One of complete dejection.

A: "I don't understand....

"How can he know when I'm playing?

"How can he just magically make his face appear on my screen when I near his top score!?"

Asmodeus, unsatisfied with the turn of events, takes his phone back out of his pocket. He clicks the Bubble Shooter app on his phone and waits for it to load. When it finishes, he begins to play again.

The look on Asmodeus' face turns from dejection to happiness as he once again nears the high score. He knows he only has to beat half of the high score prior to clearing the bubbles since the score doubles when you clear it. He's inching closer and closer to the half way point. Now, just 500 points away....

Again, Neonero's picture appears on his screen!

He stands and starts raving:

A: "THAT SON OF A BITCH! I'M GOING LIAM NEESON ON HIM! I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN! I WILL FIND HIM!

"THEN I WILL KILL HIM!"

Asmodeus in a fit of rage kicks his chair and topples it. He kicks the sofa and it slides backwards. He throws a vase and send it crashing, then shattering against the wall. Then, he does the unthinkable.... He throws his new phone into the fireplace. Not done there he takes his cane and throws it through his window!

Outside of the residence, the startled guard barges in the front door. Seeing no one else but Asmodeus, the guard just stares at Asmodeus. It takes Asmodeus several seconds to realize the guard is there as he leans on the mantle of the fireplace.

A: "WHAT!?"
G: "I beg your pardon, sir. I thought an enemy had somehow got into your home."
A: "I'm fine!! Do this old man a favor. Go to the Compound and find Lucas. This old man would like a word with him."
G: "Sir I must respectfully refuse."
A: "What are you talking about?"
G: "I am under strict orders to not leave my post!"
A: "To hell with your ORDERS! You do as I say!"
G: "As you wish sir."

Asmodeus waits around for the guard to return with Luke. He suddenly regrets throwing his phone into the fire. Using a fire poker he tries to retrieve his now destroyed phone. He finally retrieves a burning, black glob of melted plastic. He kneels down beside it trying to blow out the the flames. His door opens and Luke enters. Luke looks surprised at the smoldering chunk of plastic on the floor.

L: "Father... is that your..."
A: "Indeed, young Brother. That Neonero.... He was taunting me. I got upset and tossed the damn thing into the fire."
L: "Um... How was he taunting you?"
A: "I was just about to beat his score and everytime I was close... his stupid face popped up on the screen. So... Do you think this phone will still work?"
L: "Um.... Father.... It's destroyed. But I have a..."
A: "Can you get me another one?"
L: "I can but..."
A: "Splendid, Luke. You are dismissed."
L: "Father... I have a confession."
A: "Oh? Please.... Sit."

Both men sit on the sofa. Luke, obviously feeling guilt for putting his High Priest through hell, can no longer bear it. Luke hands Asmodeus his own phone.

L: "Here Father... Take my phone. I insist. Bubble Shooter is already on it."
A: "Why? What will you do without a phone? How will the Leader get ahold of you?"
L: "I will just take his old one. I don't need a fancy one anyhow."
A: "How kind of you, son."
L: "Father.... I'm sorry."
A: "For what?"
L: "See.... Neonero wasn't taunting you."
A: "What do you mean? I don't understand."
L: "It was me. He wasn't taunting you. We just kept calling your phone. I set it so the ringtone would remain silent and just a picture of that man would appear."
A: "I see. So you thought it a brilliant idea to tease your Father? To cause his blood pressure to skyrocket?"
L: "It was only meant as a joke, sir. I sincerely apologize and we meant no harm to you."
A: "We? I thought you said it was you."
L: "It was. It was my idea, but there were others that did it too."
A: "Others? What others?"
L: "Brothers Jonathan and Jacob and...."
A: "And? And who else?"
L: "The Leader."
A: "The Leader!? Sebastian Duke was in on this!?"
L: "Not at first. He caught us and thought it funny, so he joined us."
A: "I see. I find it very unamusing that you all thought it was so damn hilarious to play pranks and jokes on the High Priest of the Brotherhood!"
L: "Again, Father, I sincerely apologize."
A: "It is duly noted, my child."
L: "May I be dismissed?"
A: "Yes, of course. Before you go though I have orders for you."
L: "Orders?"
A: "Indeed. You see, the Leader thought it humorous to prank his father. I find it hilarious to prank him back. So, my young Brother... your mission... to devise a plan to prank the Leader."
L: "Yes, Father."
A: "Go now. Let no one know of this discussion."

Both Luke and Asmodeus stand. Luke gives the High Priest a slight head bow and makes his exit. Asmodeus smiles at his cunning young Brother as he leaves. After Luke shuts the door to the small house, Asmodeus sits and pulls out his phone. Again, loading Bubble Shooter as this scene fades out...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(01-27-2013)